Man murders pregnant wife and two daughters

Let's see:

>wife looks like a turbo thot
>there is a video were she says she ignored him, rejcted him and tortured him for a long time, before she decided to marry him
>daughters look nothing like him
>daughters are also just one year apart from each other (3 and 4)
>one day previous to the disappearance wife returns from a "work related travel" at 2am
>man confirms they had a discussion that night

I don't know guys but seem to me that this is the case of a beta who orbited a slut for years and then married her when she hit the wall. Later the wife keeps being a slut, so man realizes how pathetic his life is and snaps.

...or may maybe I have browsed this board for too long and need to take a break.

what do you think?

Attached: _103043714_family.png (651x400, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-cxe6UAR8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be damn near impossible for a man to destroy those two children unless they became the biggest embarrassment possible. Similar thing happened in california years ago. Guy discovers his two late teenage sons are not his, they are a guys who is a family friend, and she is leaving when the youngest turns 18. He killed her and he went to jail. The whole thing was national news.

That is what I thought too, there is no way for a man to strangle to death his two biological baby daughters, there has to be a reason strong enough to nullify any paternal and compassionate instinct.

>she ignored him, rejcted him and tortured him for a long time, before she decided to marry him

Why would anyone marry someone who "rejected and tortured" them? Do they not see what's going on? If someone rejects you they don't love you. If they come back later that means they want you because of some ulterior motive. There are some stupid fucking people out there.

I hope we get to learn what happened. If that is what it is then hopefully it can be another anecdote to add to the growing collection

>sick fuck kills woman and two young girls
>hurr its the womans fault right?

no sympathy for people who kill kids

He was dealing with post cuck depression.

Yeah no shit, I'm not saying we shoud feel sorry for him, I'm just saying a man doesn't just wake up one day and decides to murder all his family for the lulz.

I'm not saying he should have killed them, but I get why he would have done something like that

Nice. Sucks for the kids but it's apparent the woman didn't care about them.

Attached: 1534467521414.jpg (713x611, 62K)

The woman probably only settled down for him when she got old and needed the money
I bet he was rich before and got even richer with time

Of course not, but unless he had a major break with reality and thought they were demons he killed them because he was either going to kill himself and chickened out or the kids had nowhere else to go if he got caught.

Or post cuck depression

Lmao, look at how excited he is to find out his wife is pregnant again

youtube.com/watch?v=B-cxe6UAR8A

>*breathes in*
>wow
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 134123524363.png (211x234, 70K)

psychopaths don't feel this way, and I'm sure that's what he is. The way he openly lied to reporters is not the response that a normal person would have to having committed not only homicide against an adult woman you're angry at but also 2 children who did nothing but exist.

Also most people who have just committed triple homicide would not be able to do that.

Just last week I learned from grandma that a distant relative (dead by now) murdered his wife and that was also national news back in the 70s. they were already a bit older and had like 5 kids together and one night in an argument she said something along the lines of
>I'm sure they're all mine but they might not all be yours
that drove him over the edge. he went to jail for only 3-4 years because of the extreme psychological circumstances, died in the late 80s or so. another sliver of hope in society: my grandma in no way painted this man as a villain and when she got to the quote part my aunt audibly gasped and shook her head. no sympathy for the wife in the story from either of them.

I often think that the women in my family have spoiled me. I struggle to find a single slut in my whole rather large family. they're not all lookers but personality-wise it's remarkable how far from the roastie stereotype they are. in my family it's also consistently the men who cheat leading to a divorce, not the women. the women are the ones getting cucked in my family (both sides, maternal and paternal). yet whatever magic surrounds the boomer generation of my family, I don't have it. I just meet one untrustworthy slut after another.

Women were just as bad in the past, it's just that it was less socially acceptable to be that ways o they hid it more

>Why would anyone marry someone who "rejected and tortured" them?
Have you not beta orbiters? Boys so desperate and women happy to be cruel.

>tall
>fit
>good face
>supposed to believe he was her orbiter for years for no good reason
where are you guys getting this information?

I know this but trust me, the women in my family aren't all hiding it really well. They're just low libido, high conscientiousness individuals, with at least the latter trait also applying to the men. Slutty women aren't distributed randomly in the population. In the lower class and in certain families most of the women are sluts, and in other circles few are. I've been trying to figure out how to spot the good ones or where to run into them in the first place but it's always going to be rough based on pure statistics. I find about a third of all women my age or younger attractive physically. Then remove from that pool the sluts and you're left with maybe half again. So let's say 1/6 women my age or younger is attractive and has not been promiscuous (yet). Honestly, that still sounds like better odds than I feel irl. I'm not sure if I even find 1/6 women attractive at first glance let alone at second glance. This might be why the men in my family settle for 6s. They could land slutty 8s but they select loyal 6s. Time for me to swallow the red pill and date down.

>he thinks women don't cheat if you are tall and fit

Attached: 21983621457132323.jpg (672x819, 47K)

men also cheat, whats your point

I don't know, my biological fathers first action after my birth was to ensure that a stranger strapped me down to a table and flayed off half the skin on my penis. I figured something like that would be prevented by parental instinct too.

the question is are there any actual sources for this or are we just have a speculation thread?