True

True

Attached: FB_IMG_1536473893627.jpg (750x703, 27K)

What goes on in these woke roasties minds that makes them want to tweet stupid shit?

I hope I get a lot of retweets

user some of us are just purely fucked. We'll have our moments of chadliness but if you're pinned with PTSD, Schizophrenia, etc. Theres no reason to think that you can completely cure yourself.
With that in mind however you can still accept it and become a stronger individual at the very least, loving yourself is the hard part, but it requires you understanding it might just be you doing that for yourself. Theres solace in that fact and within that peace there is power.
So I implore you /ill/anons, go out there and move yourself and get those fucking diddleys in. You dont need anyone else to do it for you.

Attached: 1515226610360.png (406x451, 127K)

Attached: noexercise.jpg (480x405, 44K)

Good thing that exercise benefits both heart and brain health

virtue signalling

Don't listen to female advice.

>hot thin blonde girl with tube top selfie and peach meaning big ass emoji as twitter profile trying to virtue signal about people going to the gym
wow

Thats so deep. I wish I had an intelligent gf like her.

Attached: 1524452014970.jpg (343x345, 12K)

But the Allfather Postman is immortal, user.
He's the Father of Us All and will always make rounds, delivering posted mail and sharing his seed with females.

I just went out with a group of awesome dudes and the entire time I felt like I didn’t deserve it. The way of iron and loneliness is my way

NNOOO STOP

Attached: 1521701424010.jpg (908x666, 192K)

I don't understand this.
What does Whales and rabbits have to do with humans?
I know some roasties are fat and slutty but this is too much

No,your just giving int to your feelings and avoiding discomfort.

I had a great time. Everyone enjoyed me and I enjoyed everyone. When I got home and in bed I became overcome with dread. Is this what you describe? Or is it a mistake in the wiring of my brain

>When I got home and in bed I became overcome with dread
if it was a pleasant experience why did you feel like this?

Attached: 1536279716720.jpg (600x693, 43K)

Sometimes I forget you can just say things and people will just take it as face value as if you're making a real point

true if big

Attached: MoJIZaa.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

with good physical health comes good mental health

>have had derealization that has been improving slowly over the course of two years after getting high
>quit OCD cold turkey
>developed cystic acne from the stress
>went on roaccutane to deal with the acne (probably a mistake)
>roaccutane makes gives me anger issues

Yeah, I just need to fix my heart xoxo
It's ok though, through this hardship I have learnt to really appreciate the good moments.

Attached: 1536389745723.jpg (807x1200, 177K)

Because he's scared to be happy. I doubt you'll get it user if you're asking questions but when you get to the stage when you're constantly angry/sad/just numb 'good' emotion feels foreign and a trick.

My advice to is embrace the fact that you are allowed to be happy but think about what you actually want and what being happy means to you.

Attached: 1493560989858.jpg (1698x1200, 256K)

They are so cringe. Everyone on twitter has depression fucking whores talking about anxiety while showing their butthole to thousands on instagram

>Women using the word "unhealthy" when talking about anything that isn't food

Why did I have to learn this red flag the hard way. It's so fucking obvious in retrospect.

Yes, OP, mental health is a thing. But don't confuse Cluster B ramblings with actual concern for mental well being.

>taking a drugs to deal with every issue
You do need to fix your heart user

>go plant based
>get vitamin D levels up
>take fishoil and vitamin K2-mk7 together
>exercise 7-8 hours a week
>depression lifts

your mind is apart of your body

So true.

Attached: Retards.jpg (1970x435, 87K)

All this needs is a minion in the bottom right corner

literally my face when reading that shit

>inb4 pleb tier maymay

Attached: mfwthefuck.jpg (625x625, 45K)

good physical health with bad mental health is still fucking better than having bad health in both regards
fucking kek

It's not that stupid when it's the only thing 90% of this board needs to read

Nothing wrong with the chocolate golem.

Just suppress the mental stuff, works for me the last 8 years.

>t. boomer cool wine aunt

>t. NPC

I think about how hard early philosophers tried to find meaning in the world then think about normies on twitter trying to sound deep talking about basic things. What went wrong?

Attached: FB_IMG_1536499666413.jpg (960x960, 35K)

Based and redpilled. I like you

The four horsemen

>constantly angry/sad/just numb 'good' emotion feels foreign and a trick

Looks like I now know why I feel weird at social events.

People use social media as a personal diary too much

always been normies bruh, what went wrong is they now have a platform to voice their nonsense

It's because these times seem rare to you and you feel like you won't experience it again

>are you a postman?
no
>are you a whale?
yes
>are you a rabbit?
no
>are you a tortoise?
no

>are any of these things something one should aspire to be?
no

>implying going to the gym and eating healthy doesn't help your mind and soul.

Attached: 1528942675158.gif (208x292, 126K)

Yeah bitch, I don't wanna have a stroke or heart attack, the fucks your point?

Bitch, mailmen haven't walked a beat since the 60s. They straight up drive their big go cart onto my fucking lawn sometimes

Underrated post

>im not only fit im also mentally stable

Not necessarily. You can eat as clean as you want, get as big as you want, but it won't make uncle BadTouch unmolest you back when you were 8. You have to make peace with these issues and move on

Fuck you, roastie. My pain and suffering keep me on target for my life plans. If I'm accomplishing my goals, I dont give a fuck how scarred and distant my metaphorical heart has become

This is the most boomer post I've read all week

It is good to have some scars, it will make your soul as hard as your body.