Tell me, Jow Forums. Why are YOU unhappy?

Tell me, Jow Forums. Why are YOU unhappy?

Attached: 1477020572128.gif (500x648, 657K)

Am I a girl yet?
There's your answer.

Attached: 0146a28fd86e611c2b9bc62154eb16b8.jpg (500x481, 22K)

>5'5"
>dicklet
>poor
>brown
>ugly
>agoraphobia
>KHHV

life is boring

I want more cool stuff.

Attached: 1531294455879.png (449x442, 151K)

Constantly anxious and depressed. I would prefer physical torture over a lifetime of this.

My problem is not that I am unhappy, but I am permanently content, no matter my situation. Effort is exchanging pain now for pleasure later. But why bother putting in effort if I don't get that payoff?

So I let myself rot.

aside from >tfw no gf i have nothing to be unhappy about

My waifu isn't reall.

I've had no friends for a decade.

im unhappy because im a schizo with no friends i spend my late afternoons watching cartoons and browsing Jow Forums living off government gibs.
my whole family doesnt approve of my early choices in life, where i was a rebellious and arrogant teenager but i know ive changed from that. i never did anything to harm them, they just totally disowned me one day.

i went to a cousin's wedding today, actually. i was invited and i remember my aunt and two of my other cousins just today, my aunt asked me "how you been? not good?" to which i said, hey ive been doing good.. in my mind i was like wtf??! and one of my cousins asked "you working? no." and i had to explain my disability to them.
then the other cousin started to ask a question, then she stopped and said "oh wait thats right you dropped out.."
which i did drop out but come the fuck on, man. DO I HAVE A FAMILY OF fucking AUTISTS? THEY ALREADY KNOW THIS SHIT.

aside from not having a family, im very lonely (understandably so) and that really sucks. i remember having girlfriends in highschool, so what chhanged oh right my brains spilled like a can of beans and theyre all sloshing around inside my skull. i crave death, i really do want to die and i cant wait, but im not going to opt out of life cause it's really not that big of a deal, i just overreact i guess. but what if one day it gets better. even slightly? oh wait it does im manic. thats right. like one day i was driving down the road and i saw a chicken standing to the side of the road. i had a chuckle to myself and i said to myself "why did the chicken cross the road?" but then it suddenly hit me. after years manic suicidal depressed it hit me. to get to the other side..
why? why did the chicken cross the road? whyy?

Attached: bce.png (1274x721, 1.02M)

Because I want love

why are you unhappy
>fucked in head because of my mum leave when i was young and having her forced back in my life when i just deal with not having her >fat middle child who mum and dad don't like
>used to have a voice in my head but he was my friend and one day it stop and i was alone
still am
> when i was growing up sister would bunk school and cut he self and little brother was brit who cried all the so i was left when my dad had to look after them and i grow to hate people
>sister is a basted who just insult me everyday and then harass me to do thing for her like get door to takeaways
> little brother will attack me and lie say i hurt him and i will get shit for it
>in my hole family one person i like my grandmother (dads side)because she was always nice to me
>bully hole school life
>school i use to go to when i was 15 the headmaster hated me and try kick me out for being a neo-nazi
>use to have lots of friend then i start to see how my much being a normie suck i could hardly tell them what wanted to
>one of my close friends fucking stabs me in the back to be more popular nw hide from people know as shit pants
>the only woman i ever loved (we were good friend at the time )go out with the person i hate the most and make me hang with them one night and they pin me down and jack him off on top of me (weird shit he was into ) that broke me for a long time
that's why i am not happy man

I'm hungry for love from a female.

I'm getting older and I'm addicted as fuck from internet, masturbation and junk food.
Mostly unhappy because I will have to find job eventually.
And I will suffer from lack of free time that I can put into internet garbage bin.

I'm unhappy because society is fundamentally flawed, and can never be fixed.

I'm actually fairly content with life.

Attached: 78235968532.png (889x651, 231K)

>bad grades in school
>virgin
>ugly
>few friends
>hate myself
>worthless

There is a voice in my head, it gnaws at my mind. Whenever I am happy it creeps its head around the corner and says things to put me down. It puts ideas in my head about what my girlfriend does when I'm not around, or how people talk about me behind my back. It tells me I'm worthless and everything in my life is a carefully orchestrated lie. The worst part is that it's my voice. And as much as I want it to go away, it will never leave.

My life is like a car you keep cranking but the engine won't start.

You put it beautifully and simply. Why would anyone choose to suffer the pain of work if your living standards are already fulfilling you? A roof, a shower, some food and internet is all I need. The gluttony for useless posessions our society enshrines is disgusting.

Things get better user. Keep your chin up and remember were all here for you.