Americans think this is a «sport» with «»»»»»»athletes»»»»»

>americans think this is a «sport» with «»»»»»»athletes»»»»»

Attached: 7B01C644-95FA-4F88-9778-E6463D28F3B0.jpg (400x519, 66K)

You mayo not like it but that's what peak performance look like.

>Mayo

I bet you faggots deny that sumos are athletes too.

Fatty poster detected

Attached: 2A1A6F70-F523-4F58-84CA-EA94DBC8E990.jpg (464x336, 52K)

I deny that all athletes are athletes and there's nothing you can do about it.

Kek

what's with the slav quotation marks, bruv?

what lame ass highschool team is that? i dont even like hand egg, but the NFL has had some of the greatest athletes to have ever existed on this planet. other sports have too
2/10 b8. made me reply

Still less gay than soccer

There are some fatboys in the NFL that most definitely could outrun most people here, including you, yuropoor.

>NFL has had some of the greatest athletes to have ever existed on this planet
t. brain replaced entirely by high fructose corn syrup

Oh a french.

This
True men of culture understand that soccer is the sport of kings
Nothing spells elite athlete like falling over, seriously injured because someone sneezed in your general direction

Not know what rugby is? Or even hockey?
My 30secs of play time then I need a break.

People think soccer is a commie sport. But truly football is a game that has a role for everyone

>some of the greatest athletes
>some

If someone subtly hacked you or impeded you in a way that it is not obvious to the referee, and you are going to lose the ball, why not make it obvious for the referee?
For the people that commit true dives after they just lost the ball, soccer is a game of win by any means necessary, when it is not your team it is dirty rat play and dishonorable. When it is your team many commend tricking the referee, some might not like it but a win is a win.

>implying it's hard to do what they do. Only certain people can do it. Buddy was all state track athlete, couldn't play football because he was 5'5

word salad.
soccer is still shit nothing you said disproves that

>les francais pensent que ca est un "pays" avec "les personnes"

Attached: 1536253857214.jpg (875x548, 93K)

>americans think this is a «sport» with «»»»»»»athletes»»»»»

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x361, 75K)

>So let me get this straight. Your son cares about this "sport" where grown men move a ball around a field?
>And he considers this sportsball or what-have-you an impressive feat?
>And he vehemently defends his preferred style of sportsball on a vietnamese basket weaving "imageboard"?

Attached: 82275580-concerned-handsome-doctor-communicate-with-patient-holding-silver-pen-and-showing-pad-physi (1300x866, 87K)

disgusting

>forgetting that football players who don't get drafted are starting to enter Aussie rules teams and Rigby teams