Cutting

>cutting
>have to visit grandma

Attached: 1532002071827.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

My grandparents fucked up my summer cut completely. Two weeks with them, and they get so fucking mad if I don't eat all the food they offer me. Fat = healthy, eh? They're not particularly fat since they work on farm 24/7, but I'm a city boy damn it.

Ha! Joke's on you user, both of my grandmothers are long dead!

I was like you when cutting and visiting her i always said her no x 1000 times, she was the only person she really REALLY loved me, then she died and the most i remember is i always said her no

just do one meal a day for that day, and bring your whey to make sure you took enough protein. thats literally it

Just tell her your cutting and ask for a small portion. If she still gives you too much leave some.

Eat all of her food you little shit.

>cutting in september

eat your grandma's food, it will warm her heart
she's one of the only people on this earth who truly cares for you and she prepared the food for you, she was probably excited all day or all week for your visit

love your grandma brah

Family bond gains are worth more than 1 day lost from your cut.

the fuck you talking bout bro, you got a beach party comin up??

turn that bitch into gam-gams house of gains

baked chicken, hearty greens and a loaded baked potato stat home girl

then top it off with some delicious home baked cookies, that extra tummy fats gunna get burned off in march

Lmao what a cuck, just tell them no you stupid fuck. If they get mad so be it, not your problem you retard

2 day fast beforehand, spike that HGH and testosterone and unleash the beast on grandma's cooking.

Honestly I wish I lived with my grandma permanently. I'd be yuge from all the fruits, veggies, fresh milk and meat since they live on a farm

Daily reminder that if you don't eat grandma's special oatmeal cookies she made just for you you're a horrible person who has failed in life

i was such an asshole i didn't even eat the cake she got me for my birthday. i really need some workouts that help with the soul

>baked chicken, hearty greens and a loaded baked potato stat home girl

who has a grandma that you can place food orders with?

joke's on you my grandma got me into weightlifting and drove me to the gym 4 times a week for years .

Attached: 1488771780923.jpg (1600x365, 166K)

I visited my grandmother twice week.
Leading up to my first show she would try and give me chocolates.

Mfw she didnt understand the concept of body building.
Mfw she said just eat it
Mfw she said its ok no one will know.
Mfw she was 99 at the time
Mfw i had to pretend to eat it.
Unwrapping and pretending to bite.
Smelling the delicious high calorie food...
Not taking one bite.

Mfw it built up my will power.

>thanks babcia.

Attached: 06caba41-c684-44a1-9db5-c98de7325ac1.jpg (1836x1836, 527K)

My grandma eats like 300 calories a day come visit her

>live in a mediterranean country
>basically eat pasta at lunch and at dinner
>have to go to grandma's house at least once a week (which means handmade pizza)
Now I understand why all my life I've been chubby

>Bandits
>High tier

Attached: 1424144944322.png (600x795, 667K)

why the hell are you cutting? go seek mental help you mentally ill retard