Just smoked a joint and took some benzos but I'm still not feeling it. What drug is the best to get rid of loneliness?

Just smoked a joint and took some benzos but I'm still not feeling it. What drug is the best to get rid of loneliness?

Attached: borntokillmyself.gif (666x386, 342K)

Falling in love is like smoking crack cocaine.

You should smoke crack cocaine.

Opioids

But don't fuck with those

tried codeine, it was kind of nice, but not that great, probably cause it waas just codeine

Drugs are an escape, not a solution

and an escape is what I want, user. An escape is what I want

hey op what you on? i took 3 xanax bars and smoked a blunt aswell lol

ativan, cant remember how much I took anymore but on a dose thats lowish but still higher than you need, used to have a high tolerance, then I believe I likely resetted it

ive always had to take 4mg at least even with zero tolerance

Drugs are tools. You're supposed to take a drug only once in a while when you need it to make life easier, but people are brainlets and abuse them and become addicted (both physically and psychologically)

what is your height/weight if i may ask user ajhkfdiddd

im 5'8
170 or so

5'3 120 so maybe it is that

Dissociatives user! Can't feel depressed or lonely when all of your anxiety is killed and you feel like an alien in your own body, completely bewildered at your own existence. It's strangely comfy, you can buy DXM legally from RoboCough or buy ketamine (less bodyload and more comfy) from the deepweb.

Attached: smuggo.jpg (500x429, 19K)

Oh, not to mention it's cheaper then almost any other form of drug. You can get 4 bottles of DXM (450mg each) for $12 and take one bottle and feel the afterglow effects for a couple days. I think ideally user you would alter between psychedelics that'd induce incredible euphoria and altered state of mind like 2cb and dissociatives like ketamine/DXM. Stay comfy user and relax, you've only gotta walk through this muddy river once and it'll be over before you know it.

Attached: Lain.jpg (736x522, 29K)

based lainposter, thank you. i tried dxm once in the winter and i do remember just feeling dissociated from all the bad things i felt at the time, ive been after either lsd/lsa for a while but im now realizing this might work out better

Attached: 40.png (600x279, 213K)

most likely, u sound cute too haha

Maybe.. talk to someone?

Attached: Cover-tom2.jpg (565x600, 38K)

You can get tabs of LSD from Dream Market for $3 but I really wouldn't recommend it, it's not a magical feeling that you might be thinking. You can get 250mg of 2cb for $25 if I recall on Dream and you can have a nice comfy trip with 25mg, it's like a mixture of LSD and MDMA. LSD is a lot more likely to amplify negative feelings and if you're using it as a means of escapism then it's never something I'd recommend you go into, 2cb on the other hand is perfect for escapism.

Attached: Lainart.jpg (350x431, 38K)

that doesnt get rid of it. its internal. thank you

i must be looking in the wrong place, the tabs i found were things along the lines of 2 for 14-20 dollars. i have realized my expectations for it are probably far of and I will end up dissapointed. I'll take note of this, and I very much appreciate your willingness to help

Attached: 30.png (598x1021, 402K)

I've gotten sample tabs for like $3 a piece, the problem with buying things from the deepweb is there's transaction fees so you have to buy a little bit for it to be cheap if that makes sense. So if you filter it by the cheapest tabs and buy say $30 worth of LSD you'd get 10 tabs, but say you only wanted to buy one tab you'd be hard pressed to get it for $3. With the nature of shipping drugs, the time and effort and escrow it's just really not in most vendors interests to sell an incredibly small amount of drugs. There's a vendor on Dream or Empire who sells 112 grams of weed for $200 as a good example of this, but you'd be very hard pressed to find someone who sells weed for $5/gram unless you're buying a good chunk.

Attached: 1533201471017.png (481x463, 145K)

You're welcome. Maybe if you quit being a degenerate that abuses drugs you could get out more. Your 'internal' problems are all self made. Drink water, exercise, quit abusing drugs. Maybe coming to an anonymous message board trying to find answers to your life problems isn't a good idea.

coffee on a cold night and anime OST's