Check up on boyfriend

>Check up on boyfriend
>oh wait I don't have one
>cut myself instead

Attached: 1516427363250.png (1024x1020, 900K)

if you are a femoid I will be your bf.

Get off my board, emo fag
REEEE

Attached: 7507802F-7D21-4202-999D-8D86B60EF2EC.jpg (209x241, 21K)

Better not to have one than have a shit one who'll make you feel worse or cheat on you to begin with.

>start talking to a guy I like
>he loses interests in me because I'm boring and too unmotivated to do anything meaningful with my life

Also don't cut, you will just regret it once you're older and covered in scars

t. Scarred freak

That's ok with me, you don't have to be motivated or anything.

>Check up on gf
>oh wait I don't have one
>engage in productive hobbies instead

I'm the same way. Too fucking boring and too fucking depressed to make someone interested in me for more than a month. Also painfully average.

I already regret. My thighs are wrinkly and bumpy.

Men literally don't give a shit about women being 'interesting' or doing anything 'meaningful'
All that interests us is pretty girls
just be cute and friendly

So fucking stop it right now. Try to focus your anger/sadness on something else as hard as it might sound. The urge will go away eventually.

Shut up Jenny

I only worked retail and fast food jobs. I want to do better, but it's just too risky to try to get a better job and prove my self-worth. The only reason why I can work full time because I'm like the only employee who never calls in sick or arrives late.

I'm too stupid for school and I have no life skills. My taste in everything in shit. I'm so dumb I don't know how to behave around others. People dumb down their language when they talk to me. I always act like a servant of some sort.

Men do care about women who are interesting and productive. I may get some desperate virgins if I was under the age of 20, but I'm nearing the age of 30 now. Men want a woman they can afford rent. I'm not going to be able to make a decent living with just $1,400 a month. No man wants that.

Not her but what if you want a long time partner? You can't keep someone close to you just because you're friendly and cute, can you? I don't think so

I'm unable to tell if this is a thinly veiled thread to bait in males then get to lead them off to discords and to pay girls via paypal

Or if it's just girls seeking attention as usual

I have a Discord, but I barely use it. I try talking to people in chatrooms, but it's always awkward. I don't really know how to carry on conversations. Even when a guy gets on mic with me I talk really weird and it's hard to understand me. I'm not used to talking so I end up not finishing my sentences because I'm not used to thinking about what to say.

Where the cali femanons/traps at
finna smash

>You can't keep someone close to you just because you're friendly and cute, can you?
Why not? That's all you need.
What else is there? Jobs and hobbies? They're all fine, makes no difference.

Oh user you have so much to learn

Nah I have the same problem as OP. I'm too uninteresting/depressed to make someone want to be with me for a long time I guess. I hope I am wrong and it'll happen but I don't know anymore at this point.

So it's the discord baiting into paypal then

Depressed personalities just naturally make you seem uninterested and unfriendly.
>this person is miserable when I'm around them maybe they don't like me.
Then they meet someone else who is all bubbly and excited and it's more fun and affirming to be around them.

>check up on gf
>oh wait
>check up on friends
>oh wait
>cry

>tfw haven't even been catfished yet
fuck this gay earth

>You can't keep someone close to you just because you're friendly and cute, can you?
Expand "friendly" to include things like caring and supportive, and yes, absolutely.

post your discord please cutie gf

serious talk, if you are a semi decent looking woman and you reach the age of 30 without settling down yet, there is something very defective about you

But I am to the point where I think that might be the problem since I suffer from too nice syndrome. If only I could tell my whole story here but I'm too fucking paranoid and I don't want to derail this thread. Anyway I'll try to see what I can improve on, ty.

You're wrong lass.
Just post the discord already. You might get some conversation going from the random strangers.
>If I be cute I'll have a husband
That's what incels think
>I have depression
>But I don't wanna talk about it
Go make a Facebook account if you want more attention. People who are interested in your life since it either makes them feel better by comparison or they're genuinely concerned for your welfare.

I'm too socially retarded to seek friendship like that and one of my dilemmas is opening up to people because I always think my shit will burden them.

The world would be a demonstratably better place if all borderlines just fucked off and died.

Cut down the street and get the job done properly you piece of shit.

Attached: 1534365018852.jpg (640x480, 58K)

im mentally ill. im not quite 30 yet but i will admit im fucked up in life

Aye just post your discord

if you live in Australia or New Zealand, I will date you. cc

they're two different countries, you realize?

L N
O
D N

yeah and? whats a little bit of water? can't be too bad of a swim

Where do I go to submit a bf application?

They're hundreds of miles away.

Im honestly going to kill myself at this point.
Day 3 of returning back to school and I still have no bf.
No guy has ever approached me on day 3.
Hell, ive never been approached my whole life.
I guess this is what I get for being ugly, dumb and socially shy.

Attached: 9D2EB26B-B4CC-4CAA-AE47-806F48EDC76E.jpg (738x905, 170K)

i don't trust people so I never reveal many details about myself
unfortunately, I think this makes me seem very generic and boring to most people

>I'm boring and too unmotivated to do anything meaningful with my life
>only worked retail
>I'm too stupid for school and I have no life skills
>I don't really know how to carry on conversations
Seriously are you describing me or yourself?

Attached: 1363049632924.png (483x500, 219K)

Day 3 what are you fucking retarded? Aww day 3. Fucking idiot. You're still in school. What grade are you in? Most guys in school are too scared to approach girls in early years, because you're mean

>eating up bait
lurk a few more years fucking z**mer

Did you write it so you know it's bait? Don't underestimate how many actual roasts are on r9k lately

Im a senior in high school (dont worry im 18)

Where are you from and tell me a bit about yourself.

That is probably part of my problem too.

You're extremely young okay. Guys at that age are really awkward. I only ever had crushes on the girls who never had boyfriends and were kind of weird. I guarantee you 100% there is a guy who likes you but you don't know it and he will NEVER tell you because he's horrified of you, if you even said hi to him he'd freak out inside. Are you legitimately extremely ugly or just a normal girl who's quiet? If you're just quiet, go ask out a weird guy who you think you might like and he will probably say yes. He might say no though because he's scared that you are joking to make fun of him so be weary of that. I'm sorry I wrote a mean post to you if you're for serious.

Too lazy to follow the thread, are you the femoid?

Feeling pretty useless.
I have this giant void inside that I don't think anyone can actually fill.
I'm not even sure what I'm looking for anymore, I'm hoping it's not something stupid like just being a closet attentionwhore or being borderline, but sometimes I just want someone to tell me that I'm at least good enough.
For once. Just...one time. I want to be what someone was looking for.

To expound further on this point, the ultimate irony is that even though guys are expected to ask girls out, girls would on average have a much higher success rate if they were just straightforward and asked guys out the ways guys are expected to ask out girls

You sit around waiting for a boyfriend, well go get yourself one and stop wining.

Me:
>UK Lad
>25
>Doing my masters in economics
>Want to be a civil servant
>Interests: Socio-economics, current affairs, sci-fi, my bonsai tree (I'm looking after it badly currently)
>Currently reading: 'Chaos or Community'by MLK, read 'The Space Merchant'
>If I didn't do economics I would have joined the RAF
Kik: JacksonSmy

>writing all that gay shit no one will read
pathetic

Hey femanon, I know someone out there is looking for you and I know there are guys out there who would love to be your boyfriend. Don't worry. Also get the fuck out of this place roasty, r9k is for male incels not you retarded girls. Don't worry, good luck

You're good enough, user. I can relate, I never feel like I'm good enough either.

>tons of losers on r9k who would talk to you and potentially date you because the world we live in values women as romantic and sexual partners

jesus christ just fucking

I asked out a guy once in the 6th grade and I got heavily rejected. His exact response to me was: hell no i dont even know you.
Then 5 years later I see him making out with his Becky gf.
My attempts are futile and worthless as an ugly woman. Someone has to approach me first or else im going to experience the same kind of rejection I received in the 6th grade.

i'll cuddle with you, that being said, i'd do alot of things
im a dreamer is that a sin?

I'd say "fuck you, kill yourself" but I imagine we're both heading down that road eventually, gender aside.

Thanks, I wasn't expecting a reply. You actually made me cry a little.

yes. We're all born in oregano sin, user.

Thanks, wasn't expecting a response.
Why don't you feel good enough?

dude i love you, you are a good person. thanks for the (you) heres your (you) back m8t

>Someone has to approach me first
hi, wanna be my girlfriend?

Attached: 1533363204041.png (540x539, 215K)

If we live near each other of course :)

Hey ugly, want a friend

>If we live near each other
Seems like an arbitrary condition to me, but where do you live?

be still, my beating heart,(you) made my night.

OP- have you considered getting a domestic animal?

>I have had girls approach me before saying that they were interested in me
but i'm to socially anxious to make something out of it..

>You actually made me cry a little.
I'm sorry femanon. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry.

Maybe r9k propaganda has convinced me that life is only hard for male robots. Maybe fembots do exist. You're here on a Friday night aren't you? Why are you here just like I am?

I hate r9k so bad. And I hate it not because I hate the people, but I hate the fact that I'm stuck here. I feel like this is purgatory, a waiting room for death where we all discuss life instead of living it.

You are welcome. Oh lots of things, mostly my shyness and the fact I'm khv in my mid 20s so I guess that's solid proof I've been failing at life and make me think I won't ever find someone, or enjoy things that should be natural for a person.

>socially awkward

When the opportunity presents itself, you have nothing to lose, and only anxiety to gain. Make out with the immediately.

are you in Australia or New Zealand?

I'd fuck you dont worry.
all that anxiety willl vanish when i shove my large bone up your rabbit hole. what up duck it's me bugsbunbuns?

Think you're responding to the wrong person, I'm a male fucktard

I'm pretty sure bugbunbuns knows whom he is addressing. ;3

Post your discord, OP
I don't care if you think you're stupid and boring.
Let's talk

Fuck this is so me, and it hurt so much. Just the other day someone close to me that I really liked broke ties with me after calling me developmentally stunted. I want to die.

I lose interest in women who are not virgins

Making a roastie cry wasn't on your bucket-list?
I shouldn't tease, sorry.

Don't feel bad, I was crying before you replied, it was more you being nice that made me start getting sniffly again though.
But don't worry, it wasn't your fault, I think I've been crying for days.
I think I'm personally funding an entire kleenix franchise.
I'm probably ovulating or something.

I'm here because of social phobia basically, but what about yourself? Why are you here on a Friday night? What makes you feel stuck here?

You're very poetic and good with words as well.

TALK TO ME BABE MY DISCORD USERNEM IS
metrach#6911

FUCK ON ME LOOK AT ME

honestly any woman who gave up her flower is just kindof dumb and is stupid enough to get used, THE DIFFERENCE IS WHEN GUYS FUCK THEY GET MORE FROM IT BUT WHEN GIRLS GET FUCKED THEY LOSE THEY GET USED. and in the end all it does is chip away at their purity and self respect. equality is a lie. there must be a yin and a yang not two yins or two yangs, thats just self destruction whenever something goes against nature ti destroys itself and resets. it's the laws of our universe. learn the way of the Tao.

I'm sorry to hear you're khv. I wouldn't say you're failing, you're still young.
Have you been trying to meet people for a long time?

I haven't left my room for months.

ITT: larping faggots doing what they do best

Attached: 1525928855321-1.jpg (713x611, 54K)

I'm sorry that you've been crying for days. I don't really cry much I just feel dead and empty. I wonder what it's like to be an ovulating female, I'm sure there are many gender-specific things that the opposite gender will never truly understand.

I'm here because I have never had a one-on-one personal friend in real life before in my entire life, and all of my friends I've ever had were on the internet, but they've all moved on when they quit the video games we used to play. I thought we were friends and would keep in touch, but if I contacted them now they'd think I was weird and wonder why I'm talking to them.

I have bad social phobia but a simultaneous desire for social interaction and for friends, and for a girlfriend to spend my life with in the way normies get to. I want to love her and tell her she's beautiful every day and hug her and cuddle together on the couch watching TV, taking trips together, achieving our life goals together. My life is empty because I have nobody to share it with, when I die all of the hard work I put into school and my career will have been in vain because it will have never made me happy. I most likely have asperger's or some type of autism, I guess most guys do here, I score high on every asperger's test. But inside, in my internal monologue, I feel normal. I just can't interact with people without becoming accustomed to them over long periods of time and learning to trust them and observing that they are worthy of my trust and friendship. Anyway sorry for writing this long post nobody will read.

Because of shyness? Or do you have other stuff going on too?
(I do as well, don't worry)

There's always a chance to become a better person, to become who you want. You just need to open up yourself. Take small steps at a time, try to go out of your comfort zone once in a while. Don't lose faith on yourself.

i want to be hated on this board.
only faggots dont leave their room for months.
actuallly i want to say im sorry. i hope you get better and go outside sometime. the sun is a long lost family member that loves you and misses you let them see you one more time plz

tfw no South East London gf

I'm reading your long post, don't worry!

I feel dead and empty a lot of the time too.
With the hormone rush with ovulating you just suddenly find yourself crying, sometimes over odd things, and then you feel achey and tired. Don't take my word for it though, I'm anemic and I think that makes problems worse.

I agree about experiences that the other gender might not understand, there's a lot of pressure on young men to have a job and be social, and it must be really difficult.

I wish I could give you advice on finding friends but I don't have any irl friends either, and I don't know how to find them.
It might be nice to try and make more friends in games? That's what I'm considering doing. Hopefully it'll work for you!

Have you tried reading about social phobia? I find reading how social phobia works helped mine. I started with The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook and it helped a lot. It also has popular torrents, so you don't have to purchase it at least.

Try reading about Aspergers too, try reading a blog or something from someone who has it or watching out here for someone to contact who has it to talk about symptoms and see if they fit what you experience.

You have a career though? What is it? It's interesting to hear what people from here do for careers.

Not that user, but why do you want to be hated?

Thank you, I guess I should study the topic more, it ruins my life and yet I haven't actually read any books about it, just shared misery about it here on Jow Forums. Pretty brainlet-like of me.

My career is in software engineering, despite being a social retard and having no friends and being a complete failure at life, the only thing I have going for me is that I'm reasonably smart and successful education and career wise, and I therefore make good money now. But it brings me no real happiness past the accomplishment aspect and feeling proud of myself for making money, but that's not substantial.

I have nobody to love and share my life with, not that anyone would want a part of it, it's miserable and boring, but I hold out hope that if I had a girl to love who also loved me, I would have the energy and motivation to go do nice things for her and do fun things together to try and make her happy.

cuz we don't luuuuv you hoes bitch and it's liiiike dat ugghhhhhnnnnn chyeaaaaaaaa!!

And in continuation of this post, this is obviously retard level advice but if you're anemic make sure to take your iron pills regularly, my sister recently found out she is anemic and she started taking them and it helped her a lot she says

Why do only dead boys like me?

I don't expect you to understand me, I am not an ordinary girl, and I've seen things with these eyes that you could never comprehend.

Living men have never shown me kindness of any kind, it's not my fault I look this way, I try to talk to them but they look at me and walk away.

But have you ever tasted love like this, cool and smooth, and have you ever been accepted unconditionally?
Have you ever loved someone who didn't hurt you, didn't harm you?
There's no pain, and there's no pressure, there's no fear of humiliation, there no shame, there's just no pulse.
But is it so strange?

Only dead boys like me. Only dead boys don't walk away from me.

This is the most edgy thing I've seen on here

Don't worry, not a lot of people think to read about any of it.
When you see a psychologist often the first thing they'll do is tell you to read that book or one that's similar.

I'm glad you have a good career, keep going with it despite feeling depressed, you'll be glad you did when you're older and have money saved up.
Look into investing into dividend funds for when you're older if you have any extra money you want to invest long-term.

Not to get your hopes up, but sometimes you meet people in strange places, by chance at a coffee shop, or at work, so it's worth it to keep looking and just be open to whatever might come up. I guess my retard advice is to keep your mind and heart open for someone who feels right, even if they don't look the way you expect or entirely want them to.
I think everyone who be better off if they followed that advice.

Thank you about the pills, I do take them actually.
Sometimes I get depressed and forget, but I'll try to remember.

If I don't answer I didn't ghost, just fell asleep.

Unoriginally this.
Maybe it's looking for living boys that's my problem?
I'll take you advice and try taxidermy.