Ice cream and alai unprotected sex

ice cream and alai unprotected sex

Attached: Ice cream and alai sex.png (594x335, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/qa/thread/1421009/#1421127
archived.moe/qa/thread/1316249/#1316388
boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/rugga/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz mia/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz jp
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/trevor
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/german shitposters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The background or gimmick to the character behind these threads is worthy of appeal as I have stated consistently for the past week. It is worth noting that the serial ban-evading and fairly typical vindictive "spam" or low effort posting tactics, combined with the repeated break from normal posting style evidenced by the OP of threads like these when they have been addressed previously, imply that this is yet another example of thinly veiled gimmick/spreadsheeted shitposting as seen site-wide for the last 14 years. This is what I'm talking about

Wherein the Rem/kathyposter "character" breaks from the norm and belies their self-awareness in these threads on a level they have not previously done since this particular gimmick was conceived. This is, as specified here,
An example of a "cracked gimmick" where you have been sussed out and the "storyline" used to justify continued incessant low-effort shitposting, in such a way that it excuses their existence to the collective consciousness of the board/moderation.
This is not the case with other recognizable "characters" on this board and others, such as /x/ where there are a lot of "genuine" characters with patterned and consistent low-effort "spam" or shitposts which are in turn justified by the individual behind these posts.

Again this is the same patterned/spreadsheeted bullshit used to justify the reposting and consistent pattern to inane nonsense. These people are genuinely fucked in the head on a different level, however, than the gimmick would imply.

Attached: 1534516221943.png (1592x1792, 1.41M)

As implied above, this is spam based in gimmick-posting, again the repetition is what drives others to adopt the gimmick, impersonators follow and this is the result. These are hardcore, dedicated roleplayers.
In my interview with the alai ice cream sex spammer he was quite eloquent.
Again this isn't consistent with the "character" that is developed and posted as on the board. They drop all pretense of the character and start posting like you would expect when challenged. This can be taken as an admission of guilt.

These people have been reduced to vindictive and gibbering idiots attempting to make some futile "self-aware" commentary.

Attached: 1534516612757.png (1500x700, 372K)

stay based

Spam like this is vindictive, totally

And the gimmick is adopted as a means to an end to justify the behaviour in their vindictive little spat. It's not even "ironic shitposting" at this point, this is genuinely concerning behaviour for a different level however than the gimmick would invite.

Attached: 1534516837992.png (1469x682, 488K)

As I stated in previous threads, there is a chance the OP of this thread or others in their circle will reply to my posts in this thread and call me out. This is the breaking from the "gimmick" and not the "poster" behind the gimmick, the conversation in this thread and in those linked is a deviation. In the IRC there is hesitation to delete threads such as this because there is a belief in the "genuinity" of the reasoning behind the post, no matter how spammy the content. But when the genuinity is removed, it becomes spam as any other and may be considered as such.

If this was on [s4s] I couldn't call out such behaviour since that is, of course, the entire point. But this stands as an appeal to those who continue to demonstrate concerning levels of self-awareness whilst at the same time having the ability to apply consistent and spammy spreadsheeted shitposting tactics 24/7 on an imageboard. You're call me "cringe and gaypilled" or whatever, and in doing so you will betray the individual behind these posts.

Attached: 1534518306001.png (801x429, 133K)

And you will continue to call me autistic/schizophrenic as if, ironically, the entirety of the premise on which these threads are consistently spammed 24/7 consistently, to the point where they are reposted seconds after falling from page 10, is not the very same thing.

And again immediately they fall back on the same joke, and post this again in order to get a response. Same 3 uniques posting minutes after creation, same slightly altered replies.

You people are mentally ill

Attached: image.png (1588x477, 175K)

They broke character again here and started calling out my posts for being schizo/autistic as any other normal poster would.

In this fedora thread

what is this guy talking about senpai

You've been laughing off for the last couple of days in a self-aware fashion but you went absolutely, well and truly, crazy when this patterned spreadsheeted nonsenseposting got called out for the first time earlier this week, to the point where you fell back on your tactics of page 10 bumps and nonsense on page1-2 to distract from it.

Again this is where such tactics are referred to in IRC
archived.moe/qa/thread/1421009/#1421127
archived.moe/qa/thread/1316249/#1316388
It is being repeated.

>one hour ago
Thanks mods.

again by posting that you again break character and deviate from the gimmick you spend the last 3-4 months building in these nonsense threads. Fucking hang yourself you astoundingly mentally ill, vindictive old fool.

Kys retard, saged

idk what you're talking about. ice cream and alai sex

Attached: ice cream and alai fun time.png (598x336, 92K)

Reader/lurker, this thread is another example of yet more coordinated spreadsheet/shitposting, discord raiding and epic oldies "ironic" turboshitposting page 10 bumps. Fucking retarded "ironic" spam meta commentary

Attached: 1534438278272.png (1555x680, 689K)

Again you're demonstrating a new level of self-awareness previously not shown in the pattern of these threads. This guy is
Who had an absolute spergout against the mods the other day when I first started calling this behavior out.

2 new uniques in under 2 minutes.

I don't know if it's a new schizo or not but he reminds me of ACK.

I will assume it's coordinated/gimmick meta-posting at this point otherwise (OP) has no right to call out others for being autistic/schizophrenic when their gimmick is presented as such. The absolute biggest mistake you people can make, as anyone who's been here as long as we have should know, is to break character. And you have been making that same mistake for the past few days.

Again these threads quickly descend into an unexpected level of self-referentialism and critical self-awareness when addressed, as in the spreadsheeted fedora threads

People reading this on the board and lurking will begin to see and notice the pattern and reasoning behind your astoundingly autistic dedication to posting spreadsheeted nonsense, even if they don't understand even half of the lore or reasoning that goes into this pathetic inane bullshit.

op here I don't really understand what you guys are talking about "breaking character" I just want to update you on my relationship with my amazing lover

Again, reader, observe how they fall back on the same kind of behavior referenced above.

Again, reader, observe how they fall back on the same kind of behavior referenced above.Again, reader, observe how they fall back on the same kind of behavior referenced above.Again, reader, observe how they fall back on the same kind of behavior referenced above.
LMFOAOAO

You're doing it again. This level of self-awareness reveals your intent.

You're doing it again. You'll point out how schizo/autistic I'm being, whilst ironically disregarding the premise on which make these threads.

Fucking hang yourself you odd bastards.

what is my intent you weirdo.

In the above threads, the posting habits and character of every single named and anonymous shitposter active on the site over the last decade are exposed in full. Turns out a lot of them are active on Jow Forums in 2018 still, go figure. Turns out a lot of them are connected, especially around /x/, /jp/ /qa/, Jow Forums, /v/ and /a/. I can't make a big infograph or anything right now unfortunately, lets wait until the archives are stable again. But I implore anyone seriously interested or concerned with the spreadsheeting to read the on the history of organized shitposting linked above.

Also in these threads are live updates for the hours the threads were active, demonstrating how absolutely crazy these guys went in the catalog at times when their little epic troll was exposed.

>weirdo
Again this is so profoundly ironic given the "gimmick" to these threads I'm actually laughing.

I replies to the OP 40 minutes after it was posted and he replies almost instantly, you or your little group spend your entire lives monitoring the catalog for one of these insane threads to fall off page10 so you can post it again.

someone wanna give me a quick rundown on whatever it is thats happening here? I thought it was discord stuff but I was wrong

Please for the love of god read the last 100 posts of this thread yesterday
You'll see what I mean. Assuming you're not the same individual getting called out, your predicatable spreadsheeted shitposting is appallingly well-organized, better people than you have tried and succeeded in pulling this nonsense off throughout this site's history.

I wanted to post how happy i was about having sex with my baby and this IDIOT thinks im someone else or something like that idk i dont really get it either

It's coordinated shitposting, discord raiding and epic oldies "ironic" turboshitposting page 10 bumps. Fucking retarded "ironic" spam meta commentary. It's some retarded pathetic shitposting "conspiracy" that's been going on for the last 10 years of the site's history being found out by chance and blown open, and the people behind it have gone absolutely crazy.

Like I said it's coordinated self-aware ironic shitposting by people whofeel that they have outgrown the site mentality but still deign to post here, people like these guys

boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/rugga/
There are a lot of similarities to be found within the other 'chronic shitposting' clique.
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz mia/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz jp
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/trevor
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/german shitposters
They have been doing it for the good part of a decade, some of them since 2005-6 post-revival. It's fucking retarded but don't underestimate the level of autism some people have here.

This kind of nonsense, I mean, where 'characters' have destroyed entire boards and reshaped them as part of an organized DEDICATED shitposting effort.
It's the same kind of mentality behind the discord, trap thread flood, tranny, interracial spam threads over the last year and a half.

>It's some retarded pathetic shitposting "conspiracy" that's been going on for the last 10 years of the site's history being found out by chance and blown open,
im crying

Attached: 464c00d833d9c1ce899120043b104d85f3d1bdbbb07b75b385b36a8883e72b43.jpg (600x394, 12K)

See
This is either the work of someone who has lurked here so long they have gone completely insane and think it's clever to spam shit, or else a group of them. Not all of these cases are directly related, but coordinated spreadsheeted spam, new threads getting created minutes after old ones die, page10 bumps are telling.

You're the same faggot from yesterday, you're making your own posting style obvious in that unfunny "meta-humor" way again.

you are mentally ill my friend. if you unironically believe that, get fucking help as soon as possible.
>organized DEDICATED shitposting
you tagged me with that shit the other day, in no way am i organized or dedicated. you are living in a bubble, makeing yourself seeing and thinking things that arent real
get help

Attached: eww.jpg (600x315, 16K)

if you think i am so many different people at once maybe im the weird one. quite epic if i do say so myself

>quite epic if i do say so myself
Again this is such a dissonnance from the character portrayed by making these threads. Perhaps you are the one who needs help.

I see one of you is a new poster, unique count goes up by one.

i'll add that in addition to using a gimmick (that you have now openly deviated from by breaking character) you are a serial ban evader as demonstrated yesterday.

again this is coordinated shitposting owing to a retardedly autistic 'vendetta' against the moderation going back years, as you yourself explained surprisingly eloquently on /qa/, and certain decisions made with regards to threads you participated in.

As I said on /qa/
This guy is ban evading and continuing to spam the board, I see he had 3 threads get deleted today and is still spamming this thread. This confirms it is malicious shitposting, and they have proxies or a dynamic IP. And they claim not to be dedicated or have an ulterior motive to this, when
Is being spammed every time it dies from page 10, or else is reposted immediately when the janitor deletes them as spam.

Attached: image.png (845x178, 82K)

what character? what the fuck are you even on about, how would you possibly be able to tell who is a new poster and who isnt? i could literally reply to this post in fucking 4th grade english and you'd think im a different guy

Your gimmick is you spam the same shit, or your group does, whilst we are perfectly capable of having a lucid conversation, unlike that which is implied behind the gimmick to these threads.

As I said before this is a very dangerous and unique style of shitposting as the mods are ill equipped to deal with it and people will have no idea what the fuck is going on until its too late. Your character is being, as someone else said of you in another thread, a "schizophrenic who posts the same thing every day". This is a dangerous gimmick as it will encourage and has already encouraged shitposting to develop around it in turn. You and your friends have also consistently broken character in past threads which further points to gimmickposting and coordinated shitposting

i'll add that in addition to using a gimmick (that you have now openly deviated from by breaking character) you are a serial ban evader as demonstrated yesterday.

again this is coordinated shitposting owing to a retardedly autistic 'vendetta' against the moderation going back years, as you yourself explained surprisingly eloquently on /qa/, and certain decisions made with regards to threads you participated in.i'll add that in addition to using a gimmick (that you have now openly deviated from by breaking character) you are a serial ban evader as demonstrated yesterday.

again this is coordinated shitposting owing to a retardedly autistic 'vendetta' against the moderation going back years, as you yourself explained surprisingly eloquently on /qa/, and certain decisions made with regards to threads you participated in.i'll add that in addition to using a gimmick (that you have now openly deviated from by breaking character) you are a serial ban evader as demonstrated yesterday.

again this is coordinated shitposting owing to a retardedly autistic 'vendetta' against the moderation going back years, as you yourself explained surprisingly eloquently on /qa/, and certain decision lol
yes haha okay schizo haha you're a schizo you got me yes idk what the fuck you re on about haha i really dont understand but im enjoying myself right now

Attached: 1494522934988.png (332x512, 186K)

And again this just popped up in the catalog
It's the same people spamming this Reiko storyline for "fun" or to frame random people for some kids suicide, these threads get page 10 "craig" bumps or trevor bumps consistently.

what do you think of this
weirdo

And now you're just openly shitposting again. This is quite telling, really. The absolute biggest mistake you made, and you didn't do it at first but you've been doing it the past couple of days, is deviating from this inane bullshit even once in response to me. You've shown yourself up.

what mistake am i making mother fucker

Again the same nonsense spam, motive aside your intentions and technique have been made clear for all to see, regardless. It's self-aware on a level it previously wasn't. You'll have a meltdown again and start flooding the catalog like it's [s4s] as the trap spammers did a couple months back,but then you'll have to retire the gimmick or dial it back.

ok, who is my group please tell me? what do we archive by posting the same shit every day, also what makes the shitposting """we""" do unique. Are you just talking about discord threads? There is no coordination, people have servers, people want other people on their servers so they create threads inviting people from r9k, other people who also have servers use those threads to advertise their own servers. Is that the meme you are on about? Discord advertising?

Attached: discord_pepe.jpg (249x249, 9K)

You've already made it.

I hope people reading this live or in the archives are able to take something from your meltdown and subsequent break from character, anyway.

>intentions and technique
lmfaoomflamofmlaofm

Attached: 1501390685678.jpg (728x665, 212K)

I believe I've explained this 2 times in this thread alone. This is a profoundly retarded level of meta-commentary, and I don't doubt you are genuinely crazy for doing so, just on a different level than that which is the "gimmick" behind these nonsense posts you're making. This absolutely retarded vendetta leading to the spamming of the same nonsense every day has a consistent pattern, and is clear across all boards.

what meltdown im really trying to understand you baby. tell mommy what you're talking about

Ultimately whether it is them falling back on more open shitposting like this
Or else a very, very autistic appeal to the "reasoning" behind their nonsense as in
It is the same deviation from the gimmick behind the post, and exposes it for what it is: spreadsheeted, coordinated, vindictive nonsense.

Again, a level of self-awareness to these posts is telling on a level others simply do not have. A few weeks ago I called out a particular post, I no longer have it since archive is down, wherein the post was using fairly typical "emoji, text speak" on Jow Forums, like :3, ^^ etc. - Again, not that uncommon, however the kicker here is that this was being done UNIRONICALLY. This is the biter, since there is a level of dissonance associated with the level of self awareness needed to be on Jow Forums, on Jow Forums itself, and to be unaware on the level where they feel it is ok to do this without getting called out. However, since it was assumed to be ironic in this case (it was a girl posting about discord), anons ignored it and conversation carried on as normal.

What the posters of these spreadsheeted nonsense threads are doing, however, is demonstrating a typical level of self-awareness to be expected of someone who posts here. They'll use memes, post wojaks or avatarfag with anime screenshots etc - this in turn portrays the person behind the "gimmick" or the spam thread as being fully aware or in control of what they are doing. Thinking about this, they have enough cognition to fill in the captcha, pick the little image they choose to post with and click submit, which however they do it they do it regardless. A genuine example of the "character" portrayed by spammers such as the OP would have difficulty in doing so, as do some frequent /x/ characters, which in turn belies the coordinates and disassociative nature of the post and the character portrayed therein..

Im worried about you user....fuck i wanna choke you so bad

fightin the good fight based user

I hope to the average reader on the board this spreadsheeted kindergarten psyop nonsense will be obvious by now, anyway, but please feel free to keep backtracking keeping the thread bumped.

nonsenseposters absolutely fucking seething at their little long game coming unstuck

Thank you Unique no. 9

thanks user i love you so much

this is me
that is not me

no but for real I have no idea what you're talking about but I enjoyed this thread.

this isme]that's me senpai

Again they fall back on the same tactics as previous threads, I assume this is the OP trying to laugh it off again.

IM LAUGHING WITH YOU FRIEND are you laughing. ok. i love it when you make someone you think is me look bad if that makes sense alright man whatever

See these posts/threads for what I'm talking about. The board is unsustainable and is on the point of another "shift" as in the transition from the OC board to the "feels" board triggered by migration of feels threads, from /b/. It's the same thing happening again. The weebspammer (t) and his friends on /qa/ colonized the board soon after inception, don't let it happen again

I've linked to the threads I've made comments on together, if you want to start from the beginning I'd suggest these ones in particular

Retarded coordinated trap/incest spam shitposting brigade

If you're the OP this must be like the 20th time you've broken from the gimmick again in this thread alone.

DUDE LMFOALFMLAMO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GIMMICK

I've explained it in full above, not for you but for those reading now/in the archive.

>2 hours ago
>still up
why

your profoundly convoluted and autistic thinking process that you use to justify this (telling) amount of self-aware dedication has been exposed in
See also: kat threads, where use of quotations to evade the robot, and alterations of the subject are common in order to maximize visibility and evade the filter of posters. Same with these threads

oh okay im sorry. you're really autistic and I really wanna hug you and hold you and choke you and play with your eyeballs

epic threads dont die son :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

These people are, reader, not by any means the same people spreadsheeting all of this inane nonsense on the board but this is one "group" of them if that makes sense
This particular "group" is an /a/-based anti-mod vendetta clique, unrrelated to the core /jp/ troupe detailed in:

The sad bastards posting this shit every day, 24 hours a day. Larping, racebait, discord, underage posters, teens, sadboys and fembots are all these sad cunts

What do you see in the catalog? 2 reiko psyop threads, more somethingawful references and ironic discord/racebait

Attached: 1534301198091.png (1469x682, 488K)

see
Another total break from character and telling reference. They have gone absolutely fucking nuts over this little game coming out.

It should be obvious to anyone outside of the 9 people in this thread what is going on now anyway.

>They have gone absolutely fucking nuts over this little game coming out.
I really dont understand how you've come to this conclusion or whatever alai is cool and her feelings dont get hurt

The fact you're still trying to laugh it off in this thread is telling, anyway, because usually you'd leave me to "talk to myself" like an autist for another 5 hours in your thread and expose your tactics in full.

usually im just doing stuff but i have nothing else to do right now and im bored and i love autistic people they are my FUCKING FAVORITE fuk you

Catalog right now newest created, less nonsense spam than the last 3 days

I feel that my biggest mistake at worst was keeping this discussion to the meta threads, rather than taking it directly to the source. Hence why your spam/page 10 bumping has kind of stopped for the time being. It's easier to keep this one thread on the first page where everyone can see it and read the story behind why it is being made.

Attached: newlycreated.png (1521x638, 645K)

Get some help you fucking autist

Attached: 1533477500091.png (925x711, 32K)

fun fact: 4 of those threads are mine

I thought the gimmick was that you were autistic though.

Attached: image.png (341x231, 36K)

It's all coming out for everyone to see now anyway, those outside of the 10 uniques in this thread can see what is going on.

are you really calling me autistic bro. not cool man

Complete break of character again and heavily telling references being dropped, from ice cream and alai sex.

no just your retarded gimmick. fucking epic goon humor

alright that's one second in the time out bathroom for you missy

Again another retarded telling spreadsheet repost
Posted multiple times this week

what is my usual character mister man

Not whatever the fuck this nonsense you've been to my posts with is. Completely telling of wat your actual mentality behind these threads is. I'd actually laugh at you if you weren't so pitiful.

ice cream and alai are having fun what about you mr. mooby

I mean, seriously, you're posting the same kind of spreadsheeted nonsense 24/7 to send a message to the higher-ups. This is like beyond Chris chan levels of autism, get help I'm worried about you.

And now the fall back into the humorous back tracking style of shitpost.

a i pitiful you are the pitiful one because i have no idea what you are talking about so you are most likely wrong about everything you've said in this thread but its because you are autistic so its okay you can sit in my lap and i will pat your ead and feed you and we can pretened this never happened you are my son you are my fucking son

and again there's a spike in spreadsheeting while this little exchange is going on

Attached: image.png (1511x686, 716K)