Fucking someone else's wife today

Fucking someone else's wife today.

She wont say why, but he isn't pleasing her. From what I can surmise he is cool with it, but I'm still kind of weirded out about another guy being present in the house while I fuck some girl. She's young (enough) and cute-ish, I'm a virgo so I don't have much to pick from. She doesn't know yet that I'm a virgin but I guess she will in time. I hope this isn't some kind of trap e.g. I get her pregnant or I get suckered in and some Chad beats the shit out of me for trying to fuck his wife.

Any robots got any advice as to how to proceed? I'm quite drunk at the minute and have already cum twice in the last hour to make myself last longer, don't know when I'm meeting her though.

Attached: IMG_2481.jpg (600x450, 80K)

>Any robots got any advice as to how to proceed?
You could try being a man for once in your life and walking away and not enabling this whore, instead of acting like a fucking dog.

How is walking away from sex being a man? She's already told me that she does this all the time anyway, does it really matter if it's me who enables her or someone else?

>I'm a virgo so I don't have much to pick from

What did he mean by this?

>S-SOMEONE ELSE IS JUST GONNA DO IT ANYWAY, T-THEREFORE IT'S OK FOR ME TO ACT IN BAD FAITH AND PRETEND LIKE I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE TO BE A SCUMBAG, THEN I CAN GET BACK ON HERE AND BITCH ABOUT HOW ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, EVEN THOUGH IN REALITY WOMEN ARE ONLY EVER AS GOOD AS THE MEN WHO LEAD THEM.

If you're 22 and have managed to stay virgo you're a loser no matter the cards you've been dealt.

>scumbag
>guy is mostly chill with it
>literally the glue holding someone elses marriage together
What the fuck are you chatting you dumb retard?

He meant he's a virgin, so he can't be picky

>She doesn't know yet that I'm a virgin but I guess she will in time

inb4 op inadvertently saves their marriage by being such a shit lay that it makes her realize what a big mistake she made and that her husband is a sex god in comparison.
based OP

Where did u meet her? What's the scenario more details

>"mostly" lmao
>marriage
Eat shit and unironically kill yourself you fucking degenerate. I hope you catch AIDS. The value of female sexuality wouldn't be cataclysmically overinflated in the west if not for disingenuous cuckery-enabling pieces of human garbage like you, you absolute fucking faggot.

This. How the fuck did you get in this situation? Jelly as shit over here.

do it kek, imagine the look on their faces when you are just as shit as he is if not worse

Attached: 1534256606622.jpg (500x333, 35K)

Oh look it's this thread again
Didn't you make one yesterday

She looks similar to pic related, but worse?
Just lol.
saged

>fucking some rando
good luck with STDs. You're disgusting

came into this thread to imagine raping ariel winter and fap to her tits and ass

stayed for the many keks had from this post

Maybe, but from what I can tell she just wants to be tied up and fucked. I suggested fucking her up against the wall while her husband listened (didn't really mean it, was just playing to her interests), but she said no because her husband would derive some enjoyment from that, she just wants to be fucked until she can't walk. Supposedly she has some kind of prisoner apparatus i.e. rope or metal shit.

Fetlife, my profile pic is my dick and she's a sub, I messaged her saying "when do you suck my dick", or something like that. That's what I do to all sub-8/10 girls because I'm uncreative, I guess the desperate ones message back. The last thing she messaged me before we got chatting on Kik was that she wanted to see how many of my inches she could choke on.

I don't want AIDS, losing my virginity definitely isn't worth AIDS.

Basically this sounds like an ideal scenario for me, she isn't really that hot, really not at all, but at least she's willing to be tied up and fucked so I can just fuck her like she's a stationary object. To be honest some of her pictures are really off putting, if she's so disgusting in real life I may just let her go and go home.

I really don't know what to do. I've had way hotter girls say they wanted my dick but I've never sent a girl a picture of my face. Maybe this entire thing is bait, I've never had a woman be so desperate, I'm not gay but I use Grindr sometimes to boost my confidence and they are usually all over my cock. By comparison women play hard to get, hardcore.

Would you mind sharing at least one of her pictures?

I'd rather not as:

1. I'm afraid Jow Forums would laugh at me
2. I don't want this shit traced back to me

Imagine in your head a 6/10 redhead, glasses-wearing geek that's slightly chubby and you've got her.

Not him, but good choice
Know when revealing personal information is being a fucknut (99.99999999% of cases basically)

>chubby/avg looking women are still looking on fetlife for big dick chads to cheat on their husband with

disgusting

Ok virgin chill out now

Must have a pretty big dick to attract her that way

just make sure to use a condom

bring your used condoms with you on the way out

Doesn't sound very robotlike, manly or good. Just what's easiest and pleasurable. Kind of like the bad parts about how normies think.

I gotta agree with this guy.
You're enabling short sighted and ultimately destructive behavior on both your and her parts.

All adulterers will burn in hell, go ahead, you'll pay your dues eventually

fuck her and then tell the guy that his wife is a whore

You know what else is a sin and would consequently result im suffering? Thinking that you have the ability to judge others. Lern2 actually understand what Jesus taught if you're going to talk about Hell.

I do not contradict the truth of god, therefore i am in agreeance with him, i am not judging with no relation to the lord
John 7:24 " Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment" What i am doing is right judgment as he is breaking one of the 10 commandments

"Being a man" doesn't mean acting on all your biological imperatives, you retarded gorilla

In fact it's basically the exact opposite. Being a man means doing what you know is right for everyone regardless of whether it made your biological imperatives feel good

Someone's relationship is in dire straights and you're making it worse by having sex with her

this
op is not real robot
in all fields sage grows
kill yourself

And how can you be sure you judge with right judgement?

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Judge not, and you will not be judged. condemn not, and you will not be condemned, forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."