Any of you work or have worked as a bouncer?

any of you work or have worked as a bouncer?

Do club sluts mire? must feel good to intimidate twink boys

Attached: file.png (408x612, 185K)

Any tips on how to become a bouncer? Is it even possible at 5'10?

Attached: image.jpg (603x800, 209K)

Just wear a black tshirt and jeans and stand near the entrance to a bar. You'll know how it feels within 5 minutes.

You aint getting pussy anyway because you have to keep doing your job. Even if you're handsome she's gonna meet some random Chad in the club anyway and forget about you.

If you want the pussy you gotta become a gym trainer

Yes it is

most of the bouncers I see are manlets

I don't see what's wrong with that height, you just gotta be big enough. My dad is a bouncer and 5'10. I don't think it's possible once you're shorter than 5'8

I have, I’m 6’2 and I’ve been doing MA for 8 yrs. I worked at a college bar during my undergrad. A lot of bouncers we’re out of shape short so y boys, you can get in if you ask around the beginning of semester. The sluts only mire if you’re NT or good looking, and those are also the requirements for the job, the owners want nice looking/charismatic dudes to work there so the sluts want to come in. I was autistic as fuck but still got hit in constantly.
DONT do this if you have a gf, a slut straight up made out with me when my girlfriend and I were at the bar together because she wanted me to know I was hers. I was just making nice conversation but she assumed I was into her. My girlfriend was luckily drunk and didn’t even notice that though kek. I’ve got a lot of experience to feel free to AMA about the job. Also thanks for reading my blog pls like and subscribe.

Used to be a cop and worked uniformed security off duty at bars and clubs. It was basically free pussy.

Oh yea it’s defenitely the best feeling to mog dudes with girls they’re trying to pick up, they get upset then realize they don’t stand a chance and go to another bar kek. Also good for business because it’s less guys in the bar. Don’t forget to take tips to skip lines

NT? Neurotypical?

i work as a security guard at a hotel in an active homeless/transient area.

when you work in security, going to the gym is a must. you have to be physically fit because you might have to knock a homeless dude high on PCP that is threatening to kill you because you kicked him out for walking in circles in your parking lot.

normal people give you shit because you're la "rent-a-cop" and then at the same time ask for help when creepy shit is going on. they're fags mostly.

but its all good. you get used to be around crazy shit or dealing with idiots, and then people learn not to fuck with you. So its a fun job overall desu.

Yea, you need to be able to act normal so people aren’t weirded out by you lol

I have a friend who is a fucking retard and anytime we are outside at a bar or club he stands near the door and asks people for id's. He dresses like a good too, and no one has ever questioned him. He is 6'3" 230lbs though.

>any of you work or have worked as a bouncer?
I did, If you're not an autist and know how to talk to women, you can fuck another slut each workshift. You can even have two the same night.
You won't get the top girl of every night though.

Like a goof

We all know that "friend" is you.

Thats only because they know they can get good dick without having to wait until 4am. Just get their number and take them to the club on an off day for top girl fucking.

I've worked doors in the UK, you only really get mired by drunk bitches, I guess you could intimidate twinks but it's more about dealing with trouble makers. Since everybody carries drugs you only really need to stare them down and they'll quieten up. I only ever worked on the queues and IDS so never saw any proper action. It's a shit job, shit hours, shit pay go do something else

I have never in my life seen a good looking bouncer.

Yes and yes.

But you also get the occasional spic looking to prove how tough he is. We'd kick the shit out of him a little then call the cops. Shockingly nigs never once gave me trouble. It was always spics or flyoverfags with something to prove.

Seems like a scary job
All it takes is one drunk lunatic with a knoife and you're bleeding out on the pavement

I have and no.
I worked under some Indian that was 5'5"-5'6". He was about 5' wide and spoke like a Londoner. Definitely on gear. He'd mostly just bearhug people and carry them out if he had to get physical. Only had to hold the door open for him once.