JEWISH CONTROL OF /AUS/!!! RAT COUP IMMINENT

AS THE CIVIL WAR RAGES ON-SMOEKY PURGES HIS OPPOSITION ON THE ONE NIGHT THE TRUE OWNER IS AWAY!!! THINGS ARE HEATING UP AS RAT FORCES MOVE TO STRIKE /AUS/ AND REMOVE SMOEKY FROM POWER, THE TIME IS NOW /RAT/ BROTHERS TAKE DOWN THE JEWISH OVERLORD KNOWN AS SMOEKY
(Discord id is smoeky#7266 )

Attached: smoeky.jpg (956x694, 158K)

kek, dont even know what happened

Attached: 1523957439773.jpg (222x293, 19K)

to arms my raterthren ! to arms!

Yes, fellow rat brothers in arms, the time has come for use to wage a holy crusade against the woman haters of Aus, us brave white knights must defend our server from those vile misogynistic pigs at all costs, for the fembots!

just try and stop me
(you cant)

Attached: 10125536-6623-tubezzz.png (480x640, 388K)

shut up smoeky

you're weak, and feeble, your power is diminishing by the second, you are running out of mana, you have no assists, your demise is imminent

Your commandant is stuck in the toilet you idiot your forces are crippled

Attached: image.jpg (1242x187, 61K)

What's this? I like Australian stuff but have no idea what the fuck you're saying.

Its the australian r9k discord server. Run by a named roko. Birth place of /auspol/.

Defend the gamers and gamer girls (

a parasite from the planet nibiru disguised as a human has infiltrated our beloved auschat

Someone post kowais nudes.

my power is infinite. watch as an unending stream of Iife essence flows from my protrusion.

Attached: big-cock-cum-video.png (390x450, 230K)

1488 remember that time tuckers sat outside a cafe for a couple hours because no one showed to the meet? 1488 devend evropa

>Australian Jow Forums
sounds fucking awful.

Nisem shut the fuck up

we have human toad hybrid on the inside, he identifies as "goose". We have no idea why since hes a toad hybrid.

general brigadier Guns is joining the fight, if you hear weezing in the distance you better run for your life

brigadier Guns is filling up the paddy wagon with moon shine, hes getting serious now!!!

Friendly reminder that tuckers
-is 18
-was an r9k fag
-dropped out of uni to become a brickie

theres nothing wrong with gladstone