30+ Thread

30+ Thread

Previous one went well I think, it devolved at the end but not too bad.

Attached: 30+.png (685x689, 8K)

Bump 449

>28
Can I come in here? This board no longer makes sense to me. But in here it's safe an cozy

>28
>born 1990

I guess it's ok for you to come in.

Jow Forums no longer makes sense. It's been posted before but:

>I guess this is aimed at older anons late 20s or older, but I've been wondering for the longest time why each batch of newfags since 2012 have become more hostile, more bitter, more repetitive, more delusional (somehow they have both grandiose and negative views of themselves), more humourless with each passing year. And I've come to the conclusion that classic underdog outcast nerd is dead. With geek (among most other subcultures) merging with the mainstream and this being the safe space no-bully generation, almost everyone is catered for, so to be an outcast Gen Z teenager *now* you'd have to be a completely unlikeable, humourless arsehole.

Plus I think most of these newfags are going through a phase.

As of late January I belong here because god damn you came to the wrong board for oldfags

no fuck off you fucking asshole

Guess this thread won't last, I'll come back when when other 30+ anons are on.

There is nothing to talk about.
The world is a shit place, humans are stupid garbage and everything has become boring.

Turning 30 in October. Thinking of dropping the internet/Jow Forums from my routine for a year and see if i improve

>everything has become boring
Same for me. I've spent hours awake at night trying to figure out why and how to resolve this, but can't think of anything. There has to be a way to fix it.

Most of the old vidya/anime is still good

25 and been hikki for 9 years, should i kill myself already?

Attached: 07190cf4.jpg (1253x705, 192K)

Will be 29 in 1 week. What should I do for my birthday? Not that I have no friends, hookers are boring and I have money. Not necessarily something huge, I like small things too.

Not=Note, obviously

the ironic shiposting along with the meme culture is killing this site and internet as a whole

I find conversation helps but opportunities are far and few between, and it doesn't help when you only have a few things to say cos your life is so uneventful.

I bought myself a Tesco EveryDay Value Birthday cake the day after and it's in the fridge unopened.

>25
>should i kill myself already?
Born 93 eh? Go fuck yourself, you had better opportunities.

>killing
It's basically a corpse since at least 2013.

33 year-old here, AMA'

34 year old educator.

Here comes a new school year, and a new herd of goddamn fucking cringey kids.

the experiment is going as well as I expected it to go.
I did all the things I was expected to do. I took the classes and got the degrees. I managed to be clever enough to slightly compensate for my abrasive personality. it got me jobs, money, relationships, and stability. I don't want for anything other than sweet release. doing all the things you're supposed to do is exhausting.

it's not even like there aren't things I don't enjoy. there are brief moments of excitement doing things I love. but is that it? do we just hang on fleeting moments to justify living? I don't want to work anymore. I don't want to keep pretending to be sociable and talk about the weather. I don't want to plaster a smile on my face and give a knowing nod to people who know me.

too often I feel like I've had enough, and would be fine with dying soon. but I can't because it would devastate the people who love me. I can only hope to have some kind of terminal disease so I can go slowly and give people enough time to come to terms with it.

I'm just so tired. Adulthood just feels like a slow death.

I improve when I'm on here on a small dose. There are comfy threads here and there where I interact with "my" people. I have to pretend I'm a lot of other things in other places, but not here.

Taking breaks if it's toxic, yeah, definitely, take a break. But don't hamfist yourself from staying away from this place if you get some support here.

I remember you I think. Didn't you plan on using cardboard cut outs to make for a really sad picture?

>be 28yo
>post in 30yo only thread

Attached: cheeky cheeky.png (388x388, 192K)

Just had a "date" that lasted 10 minutes. Still got it

The 25+ thread feels more like the 20-something thread so I'll post here instead. 29 but been around on and off since 2005.

(There's too many fucking boards now, what are we Reddit)

>reached 30 about a month ago
>lost my job about a month ago
>have herpes, so chances of getting decent partner are almost zero
>almost no sexual/dating experience
>still haven't got another job and probably never will
>realized it's over
don't know what to do at this point - too much of a pussy to an hero

Attached: 1532310688026.jpg (595x585, 283K)

>almost no sexual experience
>herpes
Holy shit, you have the worst parts of both worlds

Thats what the dirty git gets for wearing used Johnnie's he's found in alleyways.

Do you live in the city or the country, user? Small towns will hire even somebody with a years-long resume gap or a criminal record, they're that desperate. The young college kids all flee and the workforce is middle-aged and probably going to wind up braindead in a nursing home or dead of strokes, heart attacks or cancer within the next 3-5 years.

Of course, then you have to deal with some nosy, ignorant small-town assholes, but if you save up enough you can just buy a cheap house just far away from them and only come to town to work.

What other boards are you using now?

I'm 23 and feel just like you. I've engineered myself a personality and a happy demeanour to win the social game and in that regard I'm doing fine, I'm just not happy at all. Do you have any advice?

The cardboard cutouts haven't arrived yet. So even that miserable attempt to do something on my birthday flopped.

Mainly smaller imageboards, though at this point I'm more of a lurker. Haven't been on /a/ in years, not a big fan of moe and ikigai light novel adaptations and that seems to be 99 percent of anime nowadays. I do enjoy /vr/ and /jp/.

>Do you have any advice?
How about "fuck you"?

wtf does that mean? is this sentence written in Australian or something?

32 and I lost sympathy for the human race. If I wasnt so consistently rejected in life I would feel like part of that race. But I'm not. Nothing gives me joy anymore. My dreams have lost their appeal. I hope a stray bullet ends it all, I can't imagine spending another 40 years like this.

Bitter over being born and told that I'm unwelcome on Earth.

i'm 21 but i relate to you guys better so i'm gonna stay in this thread

>If I wasnt so consistently rejected in life I would feel like part of that race.
Honestly I feel like I was born and raised in the wrong place, sometimes people are kind to you and don't really know how to react to that.

I spend a lot of time learning about/trying new hobbies hoping some will stick. It's really just a series of distractions from the existential dread.

30 and now I'm realizing I've lost the love of my life because I was "bored". How are you guys doing?

explain the situation further if you care enough. would you say feeling "bored" is a meme?

I posted yesterday but wasn't able to follow up since I had work. I mentioned being, by my own estimation, 'decent' and not too bitter. So how's it going, OP?

Attached: British Empire.png (657x800, 97K)

>So how's it going, OP?
I don't know, just playing grindy games for the moment.

For me it's Tekken. You?

I tried not to work for a couple of years. It's soo boring and feels nasty. Back than I've change my job completey, in contra to my degree, and now I see more sence in my activities.

34 reporting in. I discovered a few days ago, that a huge part of my anxiety could be cured by eating right. I supplement my shitty diet with Mana (onions for europe fags) and I don't get angry at work anymore. Not having regular outbreaks has made my interactions with colleagues much smoother and even enjoyable.

38 NEET master race here.

>be me 7 years ago
>meet a girl at work
>we start dating, go through a ton of shit and eventually move in togehter
>she's 100% into me, thinking we get married eventually
>I go to a date with another girl because I'm so bored with one person
>she finds the messages I sent to another girl, we fight, I move out
>I start dating that other girl, everything is fine for a while
>turns out she has BPD so she's crazy / clingy as fuck
>I slowly realize that long-term relationships are not about "fun" at all, but rather about trust and effort
>have enormous regrets over violating someone's trusts like I did
>try as hard as I can to get my old gf back but she won't even talk to me and I'm afraid it may be too late

So here I am, alone, drunk and posting on r9k.
Im b4 normie.

No. But you need to get a job and move out immediately. The sun is setting on your situation. I was a hikki till 23 and now at 29 got my own house and am socially competent enough to do shit. Start exercising too, once you can do over 50 push ups and over 10 pull ups, start going to the gym. The job will basically teach you to be human and exercising will regulate your moods/stress. It will be hard but you can be desensitized to anything, even your own fear.

>be desensitized to anything, even your own fear.

looks like it's the core sence of hard-working.

GTA Online. I don't even really find it fun anymore.

You made your bed.

It's a lot of little things that add up to fuck your life, even minor things like diet.

33. I already decided I will not be desperate and go for just any woman to have just any family of my own, but the thought still comes back. I don't like children at all (I would know, I used to take care of my cousin's kids sometimes) and I don't even want romance, more of a roommate I could talk to twice a day, but every other evening I'll squirm in bed trying to fall asleep and get rid of that fucking thought. The thought of having a family. I don't want it, but I can't get rid of that annoying impulse whispering to me to procreate. Fuck biology.

35 and doing a brothel-vacation next month

Attached: pool09.jpg (800x610, 173K)

I'm only 21 but I'm still posting this just because I can and you can't stop me. Give me advice wise anons.

I just wish I had some real life friends to hang out with. Haven't had any since high school. I just can't take the loneliness anymore.

@47589054
fuck your shit, little cancer

>31 reporting in
>I was a robot longterm student (softcore hiki) until I was 27 then I somehow got together with my current gf
>after that everything happened really quick:
>finally graduated, got a job with 45k/year (now 90k), bought an apartment together
>however inside I'm still a robot and I dont understand how any of this happened
>no idea why my gf likes me, or why I get paid so much at my job
>fucking terrified they'll somehow figure out what a fraud I am
>been saving up money so I can survive hiki style once they see through me
>it's all really stressful and I kinda just want to be left alone again

Yeah, yeah. I know I fucked my life up.

@47589054
What exactly is the point of giving advice to you?
I mean, either you're going through a phase (for the modern age) or you truly are a garbage human being. Times have changed enough for those to be the only 2 options.

Wow! No (You)? Rude! I need advice cause I wanna avoid the pitfalls that my elders (You) fell into! I'm not going through a phase I've been on the chans from the start, hell I've probably been here longer than some of y'all

here

The advice is basically don't be a dumb egoistic fuck. Value trust above all else.

>"training" date with qt asian singlemom
>5h of enjoyable time, talking and flirting around
>no big spaghetti drops worth mentioning
>nothing sexual either aside from 2-3 times of a raging boner and a deep wish to grab her and make out
>she claims she wants to do this again soon

Dunno what to think, but not following up on those make out urges still feels beta af

31 yr old here.
I'm in my last semester of my nursing degree. It's been one hell of a ride and I'm glad it's almost over. Plus, I learned my lesson and this time I applied for an internship in the OR and got it.
The next 6 months will not be pleasant, but I'm happy to finally be able to support myself and mom. She's been supporting my neet ass for 31 yrs and has never given me complaints but encouragement to go back to school. I love you mom.
Still, I remain virgin, friendless and socially retarded.
>tfw the OR nursing staff is mostly female
>tfw some fat nurse jokingly flirted with me when other 4 nurses were around
At this point I wouldn't mind pumping her. I'm no chad by any means and am 5'7, and this opportunity has never happened before, but I have heard that going out with coworkers is a really bad idea.

I guess dude. The way I see it is every relationship it's basically who will become unfaithful first, who gets bored first. The only other alternative is both people having no other options and staying with each other out of comfort/convenience. Idk I don't see anything special about relationships but maybe that's because I've never been in a serious one. Still, from the outside a lot of things are much easier to see than from the inside, yknow?
Anyways I'm really worried about dating as I get older. Way more ulterior motives and dishonesty possible. Like money and security. I wouldn't want a girl who's only with me for my money or because of my house or whatever

What do you mean by "training" date?
So, basically, you just hang out with her and nothing else? Damn, son. If she's ok with it, Im sure she would not mind you making a move on her. Why else would a single mom want to hang out with a male?
Good luck, user. I'm sure she's thirsty as much as you are.

Don't be paranoid about it. Ulterior motives are generally easy to spot.

@47589631
>I've been on the chans from the start, hell I've probably been here longer than some of y'all
Jow Forums is nearly 15 years old why are you lying?

Even if you were here since the beginning there's no way you'd be this stupid.

>single mom

oh no no no no no

Do you guys think it's worth going to college for a CS degree at age 28? Or should I study web dev and skip college? I am fucking lost and scared right now with no idea what to do, it's like in having a midlife crisis but I'm not even old yet. I can't go another year only making 30k a year, I need more money but the thought of going to the hellscape known as university seems terrifying to me as an autist with social anxiety.

>What do you mean by "training" date?
Well, I had 8 years of a LTR and nearly 4 years of thirst since then.
Also I have never really persay "dated" before, I just met girls on accident and sexual stuff happened when I did let shit flow.
Now.. I am a bit at a loss if I should just trust and follow my boner again, especially on a first and "preplanned" meet.

Take note young lurkers, age really does make that stuff only MORE complicated.

Women are masters of deception and deceit, they completely outperform us when it comes to social manipulation. Their grains are literally wired for it. I wouldn't be so sure

congrats
>At this point I wouldn't mind pumping her. I'm no chad by any means and am 5'7, and this opportunity has never happened before, but I have heard that going out with coworkers is a really bad idea.
I think it's a general idea, but they happen nonetheless and sometimes turn out good. I wouldn't be picky in your situation, especially considering you're surrounded by girls and it's probably the only place where you can meet women at all.
>tfw good job but balding manlet and khv at 30
and there are very few women at my work, all married, wouldn't matter anyway, because I have no idea how flirt or even talk to them beside some curt smaltalk.

It was created in 2006 iirc, not 2001.ive been here for 12 years at least.

Where? South East Asia? Europe?

You're all going to laugh at me but I actually did start therapy and it helps.
Turns out I had to parent my mom (single parents do a lot of damage), so I grew up very fast, became a mini-adult in a kids body, and was half-partner, half-parent to my mother. I became robotic due to cutting off any form of emotions. Slowly reconnecting with this, and learning to say how much I resent my childhood and how abandoned I feel is part of that.
I don't care if you think I'm a faggot, but I just wanted to share in case an anons reads this and hesitates to get help. It's doing me a lot of good.

>I wouldn't be picky in your situation, especially considering you're surrounded by girls and it's probably the only place where you can meet women at all.
You are correct, this is probably the only place where I will be able to interact with females. I'm not picky either, as long as she doesn't do drugs or crazy shit like that, Im ok with it.
>>tfw good job but balding manlet and khv at 30
I wanted to say "don't lose hope" and shit like that, but let's not kid ourselves, the chances of knowing true love decrease dramatically as we age and get bald (and fat). If it makes you feel better, I started balding at 19 and finally shaved it all when at 29. Good luck, robot.

>tfw work at fucking KFC, have worked at the same branch now for 5 years
>I am a team leader I guess that is OK but get paid shit
>recently applied to a job as an administrative assistant at an office
>the interview went really terribly
>was with a qt eastern european HR manager
>got immediately overwhelmed
>HR managers are always women and I am afraid of women, in my job at KFC I can only interact with women if I have a cold chicken zinger fillet in my pocket (nobody knows this) because I pretend it is the chicken smell they are annoyed by and not me
>she starts asking a bunch of questions about how my current job, which is quite different to an office role, would prepare me for this new position
>'w-w-w-ell it would make it harder to hit on my cute coworkers (wink at her) b-ecause I couldn't slip love letters into the chicken buckets!'
>she gets mad but holds it back
>don't get the job

Attached: 11111.jpg (789x750, 94K)

how do you continue being this socially inept?

I mean, in my twenties I did that shit but as time went on I learnt a few tricks.

>eastern european
what was her name

You could have figured out that on your own.

While I commend you for trying to improve, it's partly your fault for not preparing for the interview. There are plenty of youtube videos about the most difficult question interviewers ask and they even give you answers for them.
>tfw first interview for an internship
>watch some youtube videos
>tfw they actually used those questions and I answered confidently and got the offer.
You can do it too, just be prepared next time, user.

Ermelinda

>now it's 30+ threads
>the same people still probably post, even those that aren't even 25 for the old 25+ threads
Just name it "vent thread" already.

Fuck off, you silly child

Tbh, I am pretty sure the numbers have risen since the survey last time, the numbers of anons younger than 21 (last time it was 55%).
The naivety is pretty high.

Only browse this board out of habit, not really participating in any threads or even read it properly.

Like how? How can you be this retarded?

But at least you're trying to move up.

I sort of always knew it but I needed help feeling the emotions.

Desperation is lowering my standards.

I was excited yesterday to get a message from a very fat single mom on a dating site. She's 36. I never thought I would sink so low to be happy to get a message from someone like this. The message wasn't even great. It's just that she likes my taste in music and also likes the movie Clerks. But I guess at my age I shouldn't have any expectations. The whole women like older guys / nice guys meme. The true blackpill is that women like good looking older/nice guys. The rest of us aren't even considered.

I'm pretty sure I remember a time this board wasn't wall-to-wall full of threads about women, sex and #blacked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jashin-chan Dropkick - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.01_[2018.08.14_19.40.16].jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

>blackpill
>The rest of us aren't even considered.
I really dislike this "us" grouping that is so popular among the chans these days, like the rest world has this. We are a very specific subset of people with specific problems. Like the entirety of my class are in a relationship or married. Only the the dude who is Jow Forums incarnate isn't married and is looking for a mail order bride.

I've been on Jow Forums for 13 years and have never watched anime.

Everyone here is very disappointed in you.

Attached: zetsubou-sensei.jpg (848x480, 67K)

is krautchan still working? Can't find it

I didn't get ironic shitposting when it first arrived and I still don't get it. Seems like a rung up from sarcasm, which last time I checked was hated by most

Pre-deletion Jow Forums, back when we were all gentlemen and >tfwnogf didn't exist

old r9k was deleted precisely because of the tfwnogf bullshit. which moot actively indulged in at the time with the 'beta as fuck ;-;' thing

My god I'm 28 and this the last opportunity for me to feel young until you niggers start making 35+ threads.

Time flew like nothing.

We all know you're lying.

>I still don't get it
I have sort of an idea:

I think quite a few early anons were embarrassed about their hobbies and so they veiled it with irony. The newfags of later years (I'd say at least 2013) didn't quite get the irony and took it at face value, which would explain these unironic posters who hate anime on Jow Forums.
I think you can draw parallels to how unironic nazis have taken over Jow Forums.

Also it doesn't help that Jow Forums's main draw of being anonymous and transitory meant that Jow Forums's early history and culture is lost and anyone can just make shit up and tell you that's "how Jow Forums always was".