Do you pee standing up or sitting down?

Do you pee standing up or sitting down?

Attached: 1482055278903.jpg (566x758, 123K)

standing if i'm not taking a poo at the same time

i stand you faggot

I prefer to pee sitting down, it just feels more comfortable.

Sometimes I switch between the two

If I sit I get less dysphoria so that's good

Public toilets: stand
home: mostly sit because its more comfortable and I can use my phone

Standing down on odd days, sitting up on even ones.

I always sit down. Whenever I try peeing standing up the stream just goes fuck knows where and I end up pissing on the toilet and my underwear

What if I pee in diapers? (medical reasons)

Well, are you sitting or standing when you do it?

well since i can't really tell when i pee i'd have to go with both, but probably more sitting

Always sitting idk why but I can't pee standing

I always sit to pee because I always poop when I pee so if I stood up I would shit all over myself and the ground

Only sit at home because otherwise that shit splashes everywhere

Only animals pee sitting down. if your knees bend while peeing, you're not human. i back this with the fact that women pee sitting

Are dogs humans?

Attached: How-often-should-a-dog-urinate_0.jpg (845x450, 85K)

> if your knees bend while peeing
uh oh,your american reading comprehension betrayed you

I pee sitting down backwards facing the wall with my legs slightly bent backwards like a human piano stand and my arms resting on the toilet tank with my head buried in my arms and my spine arched like a praying mantis

when i was a kid i found out peeing like that felt like a better, longer orgasm, especially after masturbating while drinking a lot of water i can sit like that and have nearly a 3 minute straight orgasm

Attached: autism.gif (342x342, 436K)

sometimes sitting because it drains better and im lazzy

Attached: 1520219563500.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I sit when possible (toilet bowl big enough so that my dick doesn't touch antyhing) because it's cleaner.

STANDING UP BUT WHEN I TAKE A POO I TAKE OFF ALL OF MY CLOTHES

sit but only when I'm at home

Attached: 1512656005415.png (600x600, 780K)

If your pee doesn't shoot out in several different directions you're not a robot

I used to stand but when living with a girl its just easier to sit and leave the seat down now.