Saturday night aus thread, get in here cunts

saturday night aus thread, get in here cunts
what are you all up to tonight? i'm gonna be up drinking all night

Attached: australia-flag.jpg (800x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geoguessr.com/australia/play
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I crack open a vb for your quads

Holy shit those digits. Only in aus is that possible.

Attached: image.jpg (444x362, 47K)

geoguessr.com/australia/play

Guess your street view on the map.

Fucking spooning nutmeg last night and got a massive hunger phase. I just ate a big block of choc and I want to die. Might have some export tomorrow tho.

>spooning nutmeg
dickhead

Is it true you can get high on nutmeg. I'd try it but nutmeg tastes like shit

Australia is the Russia of the English speaking world, know your place.

Why don't you just have a cone you weird cunt

Yeah it's true.
Yeah and end up wasted, no thanks.

I've been playing the Warface early access on PS4.

>Yeah and end up wasted
What the fuck did he mean by this? Why the fuck are you trying to get high off nutmeg?

>What did I mean
Dope makes you a brain-dead fuckwit that's what.
>Try to get high
Mate it gets you going. Take 2 teaspoons in your next hot choc or Milo and wait like 6 hours.

anyone fucked any hookers lately? where do you find em now that backpage is kill?

anyone here /unsw/?

Attached: 1529447710394.jpg (636x431, 46K)

Internets been dead for a month and in sick of watching the same movies n shows over and over so im just gonna wall around the city aimlessly for a few hours and watch the sat night carnage. fuck telstra cable

>10pm
>like 70% sure I'm borderline at this point
>KHHV
>24
kill myself yay or nay?

god i wish i had a bottle of fat lambs right now

I just go round your mom's

If your gonna kill yourself make sure to tie up all loose ends.

kill yourself for the dubs mate
hey chad, fancy seeing you here

ONLY
ROBOT

I've got at most a single loose end in 6 years.

>kill yourself for the dubs mate
I'm BPD user do you think dubs will satisfy me?
Yes.

mum* this isn't a burger land thread.

Night fellas

There is fuck all to do in WA. Getting pissed all the time is all I fucking have. What do I do

Attached: ScottyTweedie.png (270x186, 123K)

That sounds pretty good actually, I admire the country of rushing b.

any regional fags here

Attached: kuu7fa3rgne11.jpg (369x387, 18K)

/unsw/ here
why do we suffer?

Attached: 1525917435160.jpg (600x3031, 167K)

how do I find a qt submissive gf?

24 from melbourne

Attached: 1530689343570.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

>tfw green square bus stop at 8.15

Attached: 1521088428219.png (1070x601, 507K)

>Dope makes you a brain-dead fuckwit
lol
>wait like 6 hours.
lol

aussies are all a shower of cunts

And whats ya point mate?

>mfw drive in now so I'll never have to deal with that shit again

Attached: 20150604001140771842original.jpg (3110x2072, 1.14M)

What sort of shitty fuckin expression is that you drop kick retard.

lucky bastard
although tbqh I find public transport pretty comfy when it's not crowded and you don't have to stand

>non-euro brainlets at it again

it's a popular expression in ireland and england. you fucking faggots use the term "pooftas" so you have no right to talk

>ireland
Potato niggers need to go and stay go

I just cooked up a Woolworths microwave butter chicken curry and now I'm gunna prolly wank then watch netflix till I pass out or run out of episodes of Bojack

>anglo from the inbred isles
Ahh say no more user, you have my sympathy in regards to your predicament.

>ordered a new yorker from dominoes
>tasted awful
>ate it anyway
>talking with 3 girls on snapchat today
>womanlet chestlet jockey who doesn't seem keen
>18 year old self described goth who is probably underage who is semikeen
>fat aged care girl with green hair who is most keen
>already have a gf

Attached: 1532537415861.png (480x376, 286K)

is your gf keen?

>left a party because muh feet hurt etc.
>kind of regret it now

Extremely, she is also more intelligent, caring and attractive than these other girls. I still want a harem.

Attached: 1534378661075.jpg (1916x2048, 375K)

Any of you fags in the ausr9k discord? Is that shit still active?
I haven't been on it in months but I look in it every now and again and nothing seems to be moving or no one is ever in the voice chats.

Attached: 1445345144989.png (1920x1080, 712K)

Ease up on the episodes of Jockjam Doorslam.
Take it slow until the release of next season.
It was roughly this time last year the trailers started dropping so hopefully it won't be much longer.

Fight abos whilst pissed

fuck that server it hasn't been r9k relevant in a year
bunch of uni fags and roasty sympathisers

just wanking to blacked tonight

Going through a rough patch my dudes.

Juggling 2 jobs and full time study.
I wanna die lads

Same my bro. Although just juggling one job and uni living alone no family or friends. You from melbs?

So where do all the coolkids hang out then?

if i knew i wouldn't be alone in my room on a saturday night drinking and jerking off i'd be out trying to make friends and get a root for the night

fuck off, if there is one she's mine fellow melbourneanon

I know this feel, I've been cancelling shifts all over because I just feel so fucked. My studies are looking lined up to fucking kill me dead soon if I don't get it together.

It's 1am what the fuck am I doing?

Yea I'm trying to take my time, coming next month right? Says so on Netflix iirc
On the last season right now so I really gotta take it slow

Nah Sydney bro.

Western Sydney Uni.
Not too bad since closer to home, I hated catching the train at my previous Uni. Plus the library at my campus is open for 22 hours a day which isnt bad.

What are you studying mate?

Attached: 1534109423599.jpg (640x600, 135K)

No idea. Nothing's been dropped yet. It was roughly this time the first trailers started appearing last year.
Maybe October? Who knows?

Just checked on Netflix, September 14 by the looks of it. It's very subtle about it

Attached: September14.png (562x173, 50K)

quick rundown on what this show is and why I shouldn't call you a faggot for watching a cartoon

>I've been cancelling shifts all over because I just feel so fucked. My studies are looking lined up to fucking kill me dead soon if I don't get it together.

Bruh, this feel.

Lucky the place I work is pretty easy going, if you work hard you have dibs on shift giveaways and overtime, Same with my other job my bosses are pretty chill.

I resigned from a third job about 2 weeks ago because it fucked my head in, even though it paid 40 an hour. They kinda leave you to your own devices with minimal training and look at you like youre a fuckwit if you stuff up.

Oh and obligatory
>tfwnogf to tell me everything is gonna be okay

Attached: 1534040182242.jpg (750x402, 27K)

Show about a washed up Seinfeld like comedian who wants to be recognized again but realises he isn't good enough. Has lots of nihilism and deep shit, I'm not good at show rundowns but it's good and it's underrated. I thought it was gunna be really gay because it's a netflix original but then I started watching and now I can't stop. Lets just say it's no normie show at least. Would definitely recommend

how the fuck do I get a 40/hr wagecuck gig

>tfw
Don't ask for a gf, ask for wider shoulders to carry these feels. Tomorrow I've got Church and gym on the agenda, or mass followed by MASS. These are the only two things resembling good habits I have left in my life. I have money because I live at home but my social life is dead in the water, my academic standards are still just scraping and I think about killing myself daily despite finding the thought disgusting.

We can all be each others' comfort. Shit will probably be okay. I'm sure that doesn't mean much coming from someone who doesn't have tits you can touch, but it's better than nothing.

Attached: Caravaggio.avi_snapshot_00.06.23_[2018.03.02_23.25.27].jpg (688x368, 38K)

Sounds like gay as fuck sadboi-core garbage. I'm not utterly opposed to the idea of netflix productions since it's pretty much the anime ova industry come again, but their audience is shit so to appeal to them they're producing shit. Devilman: Crybaby was a solid adaption though, I'll give them that.

Well thats something. Surprised no trailers or news came about that.

Show about a former 80s sitcom star thats washed up and heavily into substance abuse among other psychologically damaging things.
It's gotten kinda liberal/SJW-ish over time but kinda still worth it for the feels, running animal gags and the second last episode of each season.

Way more of them compared to me mate

Electrical Engineering. Idk why Im doing my masters. You guys are teaching me what I already learned in my bachelors. This is literally a waste of time for me.

Any unimelb lads here that want to be friends?

Attached: image.jpg (291x291, 43K)

Relatively straight forward, my guy.
> get forklift license
> be casual
> work night shift.

If the company is worth a damn, they pay you a bonus for working nights. Easily gets you in the $40 mark.
Even if its 4 hour shifts the extra $300 goes a long way.
But tax man will take a portion of your earnings from your second job, like 45% depending on your pay bracket. So some days it isnt even worth the highway toll + petrol. So a 4 hour shift ends up with you coming out with $60. Its a shit game you gotta play the game though.

;_;7

Thanks user

Attached: 1531938084252.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>unimelb
no because I didn't study in year 12. I also don't study now. latrobe.

You're welcome

How do I get a qt. slav girl as my gf?
and that is melbourne

Attached: 1527105244525.gif (250x250, 162K)

just went to some shit party got shut down now want to kill myself talking to randoms on discord
can someone invite me to a server were we can all take or some shit idk

I wish it was Saturday night here

I was gonna do that, decided to become a tafetard instead, what am i missing out on?

Attached: 1528917011485.jpg (241x198, 4K)

kill yourself wagie unifag normies
go fuck your girlfriend to relieve some stress

Motherfucker I'm khv, get on my level.

you go to a place that is full of young women every day and encourages social interaction get fucked normal scum

>what are you all up to tonight?
Got up at 5pm today, so I'm not tired at all despite it being 2:20am. Will probably stay up all day tomorrow since my sleep schedule needs repairing before tuesday.
Domino's have blitzkrieg delivery speeds, goddamn. Too bad their pizza is literal cardboard.