Is there even a point of getting Jow Forums if you're balding badly at 18? I'll be ugly as shit no matter what...

Is there even a point of getting Jow Forums if you're balding badly at 18? I'll be ugly as shit no matter what, and even if I'm ripped, teenage girls won't have sex with me because of my race and my hair loss. I'm tall and have a good frame and naturally pretty strong/muscular. I started working out a lot more but I think I should just stop due to my hair loss. Did anyone on fit start balding as a teenager?

Attached: ef5268c.png (1080x1920, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1tO0QV6VYu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank god i drink onions milk so my hairline isn't as bad as yours

just shave it all off and move on
people that wont associate with you due to baldness were never worth your time to begin with

Bald as fuck at 22, 5’9 and DYEL as fuck. Have a 19 y/o gf who loves me very much.

Meme advice. Being fully bald at 18 is a good way to make sure I stay a khv forever.

Is she ugly or attractive? Most attractive girls wouldn't even go on a date with a younger bald guy.

Its gonna happen and there is nothing you can do.about it. I started balding at 22.and instead of going tonthe gym, I just kept thinking like you about how bad it is and how I should have lifted sooner. Now 24 and pretty much bald from top middle and tomorrow will be must day at the gym. Things that are going to happen will happen. Either you accept them and move on or you drown in the misery. I hope you dont choose the former like I did.

"my race"
You're white. Shut the fuck up pussy

Yes that's my point. No race of teenage girls likes white guys anymore besides asian girls. I don't live near any asian girls so my chances at sex are extremely low. I was in HS just a few months ago. White/Hispanic girls don't have sex or hangout with white guys. And I went to a majority white school.

youtu.be/1tO0QV6VYu4
might just be a maturing hairline, also don't worry about what you can't change regardless. Or figure out how to change it. Above all, keep moving forward and accept the things that are inevitabilities, it's easier than boxing against ghosts for your whole life.

Attached: FCFC4BB5-551D-4C7F-B13E-C5F669F3B71D.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Also sidenote I'm pretty sure I'm in the same boat as you hairwise. But a girl's gonna like a buff bald guy a lot better than a lankie or a blimp bald guy

Maybe older women. But zero teenage girls will.

>be bald and fit
or
>be bald and twig
what do you think, you zoomer?

Your problem has nothing to do with hair. You're a raging pussy. You could have perfect hair and still wouldn't get touched with a 10 ft pole.
>Asian girls would like me if I were near them
Cope. They won't. But keep projecting your failure onto your totally healthy hairline, moron.

I would honestly say I have the most attractive gf of my friends. So yes.

But trust me user I’ve been there. I started going bald at 15 and I thought it was fucking over. I only regained some confidence when I overheard someone saying that all my sisters friends found me attractive (I was 18 and obviously bald at the time they were 16). After that I started lifting, taking care of my skin and dressing well.

Lmfao at the absolute state of the white race, should have follow the a*ab example, beat the women and punish them with harsh consequences

you seem like an insufferable faggot

This post highlighted your problem here. It’s not that girl won’t go out with you because you’re wh*te, it’s because you’re an absolute fucking faggot with a victim complex.

>think I'm balding
>actually just hairline passed down from parents
>all my sibling have it too
pretty cool desu

you can be a skinny fat balding incel or a buff bald chad oozing of testosterone. you choose. plenty of women get wet for a bald bearded beast, if anything going bald is motivation to lift more. you cant control your hairline but you sure as hell can control the way your body looks.

>Being fully bald at 18 is a good way to make sure I stay a khv forever.

I've been buzzing my hair down with clippers since I was 16. I wasn't balding back then, I just couldn't be bothered with styling it.

Made zero fucking difference to my ability to pull compared to my bros.

Holy shit when were niggers allowed to speak on this website. You have a 50% chance of having an IQ of 85 or lower. How does that feel that you are borderline retarded and your race will never be as accomplished as the white mans.

How does it feel to knowing you'll never make a mark in history like the men you aren't even related to?

Go back to Jow Forums, faggot. It's a great place for losers like you who use "politics" and race as a cope. There is hardly a thing more pathetic than someone like you. A short balding fat chincel from pol will look at somebody like meeks or tyson beckford and think to themselves “HAHA look at these inferior niggers, I’m superior because I’m WHITE haha”

Get the FUCK off my board.

>posts normal mature hairline
>help guys I'm balding
Show the retards of Jow Forums any hairline and they will all go BAAAALDIIIING in unison.

Fucking retards.

Ah I see. This is a jew thread. Nevermind, keep baiting.

Jesus, calm down Tyrone.

Anyone know what to do for thinning hair? I think mine has started thinning recently out of nowhere (or I'm psyching myself out).

No nigger. The internet was made for and from the white man. So you use respectful language around here if and when you address your superior. However I am not surprised at your 85 IQ response with anger and the need for violence.
>Fuck off back to re*dit and fagbook.

Not black

Go outside and get off Jow Forums and Jow Forums

KYS nigger

Not black, faggot. You didn't make the internet. You contributed nothing to it. You don't really contribute anything really.

It's ok though, I'm sure you're "redbilled" about race compared to normies. Or maybe it's just an edgy cope. Ever notice how most people heavily into race and politics are women pushing for status, old people, or beta males? It makes them feel powerful.. when your dick can't get hard anymore or you haven't accomplished anything in life and are a loser, I'm guessing having 'righteous and red-pilled' opinions start to matter more. That's why you use the accomplishments as dead men as a crutch to hide the fact that you're a subhuman loser.

>need for violence
Where? Reading comprehension: 0
It's okay cletus.....

Making assumptions based on little information and generalizations.

>Logical reasoning 0

Getting angry at racism on 4chin when your have the rest of internet to be liberal faggot on.

>Self control 0

Its okay nigger..

>Making assumptions based on little information and generalizations.
Ever seen a Jow Forums meetup? You're all betas

>Getting angry at racism on 4chin when your have the rest of internet to be liberal faggot on.

Please go back to your containment board. I think you'll find fantasizing about the installation of a nazi regime to lose your virginity more interesting than lifting weights

>tons of posts talking shit about white people
>someones says fuck off nigger
>the guy freaks out
i dont get this thread

This desu. I've been buzzcutting my hair since 12 years old even though I have great hair genetics. I just can't be assed to style it. It saves a fuck ton of money too

>What is true of a small sample must be true of the whole

Whoa, so this is the power of 85 IQ and no I think I will stay here. Feel free to keep chimping out on your keyboard Mr.Cuck4thenigger

Exactly. Time to take back our boards.

>shit about white people
You can't read. "talking shit about white people" = op is a faggot who thinks his race affects him. It doesn't. Specifically whites and asian women are literally the biggest white supremacists around. Women don't not like op because he is white. They don't like him because he is a retarded faggot.

>hurr durr i'm actually not a loser that's why i feel the need to invade other boards to spread my shitty cope
This is really pathetic.

>Exactly. Time to take back our boards.
Cringe. How does it feel knowing this entire site thinks you're all losers and virgins? Like lmao, the very fact that you think "taking back your boards" is some sort of ebic quest speaks volumes. Your very existence on Jow Forums is centered around pretending you're on some great crusade that actually affects anyone, when in reality its an escape from your mundane life.

Jow Forumsacks literally = numale nintendo switch basedboys

Attached: michael-scott-the-office.jpg (623x399, 32K)

yeah youre both really autistic

Imagine being so angry that you have respond to all my post. Sad day for a nigger lover.
Imagine being so dumb that you think asians are "big" white supremacist

>like lmao
ahh do we have roastie here to defend the niggers honor? Or just another soi consuming faggot?

damage control right here. Imagine being such a loser you have to leave your containment board

>ahh do we have roastie here to defend the niggers honor? Or just another soi consuming faggot?
No, I'm a normal guy. As in not an incel who thinks he's better than normies because he spends 18 hrs/day

Being a loser
(missing argument)
Leaving my containment board.

There you go with your logical reasoning skill again. Your argument is incomplete and is invalid.

What argument? That you're a loser? You've done a great job at proving it thus far. What's up with the lack of greentexting where it's supposed to be? Are you so mad that you're typing really fast lol?

>tfw i was born with a widows peak thats about 50% as serious as OP's pic
>litterly have a widows peak that has looked almost receeding my whole life

fuck

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

vegetabros ww@
i just shave mine

I just keep my bangs grown out and gel it so it in a way that it looks normal. If I actualy start receding I'll probably have to shave it

That's simply a "maturing" hairline. Even if you don't go bald until your sixties your hairline is going to get pushed back and the hair on the line is going to get thinner.

.25 mg fin every other day. Youre welcome

You’re not balding that bad buddy, once it gets bad enough just buzz it.
You’ll be fine done sweat the small stuff like that