Was Greg Heffley a future incel?

Was Greg Heffley a future incel?
Dare I say, /ourkid/?

Attached: greg.png (465x818, 85K)

I would say he is a robot.

Fregley was a true robot.

Attached: Fregley2.jpg (640x434, 50K)

He's a sociopath hiding within the confines of a children's book.

This.
Greg was a sociopath failed normie, Fregley was the real robot.

greg was too much of a normie to be a robot

No robot here is like Fregley though.

Greg is one of the most insufferable, sociopathic characters in fiction. He's needlessly cruel to everyone around him for laughs, and only ever suffers due to his own actions. Greg is comparable to Elliot Rodger in that sense, who despite everything, I would not call a robot, because he was unpopular due to the fact that he was a huge cunt.

Fregley is a Wizard, but Rowley is the closest thing to a true robot. Meek, innocent, and abused by those around him for his own gain.

No way theres something wrong with this kid that goes beyond that

> I would not call a robot, because he was unpopular due to the fact that he was a huge cunt.
plenty of robots are robots because they're huge cunts

Most robots are cunts because they're fucked in the head though. Greg was a cunt because he wanted to be popular.

no, paranoid schizophrenics are fucked in the head
aspies are huge cunts

Are you saying Elliot Rodger wasn't fucked in the head?

>Rowley is the closest thing to a true robot
Rowley is nothing like the common robot, he was kind first of all, he's the autistic normie, what people call basedbois, he'd be happily playing Nintendo with his similarly autistic gf in his 20s onwards happy as can be. his type of person (genuinely kind, cute, fun with a low amount of self-consciousness) generally tend to do quite well in life. if he liked Stacey he'd ask her out, she'd probably just ask his oneitis out and she'd probably find him cute, Rowley is NOTHING like the common robot.

Yeah I don't know why parents loved these books so much when they basically teach their kids to be cunts.

most aspies are failed normalfags
schizophrenics are the only true robots

oh i see, so you're a gattekeeping faggot
>if you've ever been within 3ft of a girl you're not a robot
>if you're not indian you're not a robot
>if you're not less than 5'8 you're not a robot
>if you're not a lolicon you're not a robot
>if you don't shove redvines down your peepee you're not a robot
>if you're not exactly the same as me you're not a robot

Fregley is happy with robothood, unlike us. He is a normie, albeit an unwanted one

fregly's not a normie, he's just chrischan. he'd probably have a moderately successful youtube channel about anime

Okay you have a point, but he is not cwc level. Mother's basement then?

probably, and happily so