/Uni/ General

Preparing for a new year edition.

Feel free to talk about your course, college, and student life in general.
So i will start
i'm 19 and this will be my first year in uni i will be moving to an other state (i'm not in the us) and living alone for the first time what should i expect

Attached: photo_2018-06-08_16-37-06.jpg (500x658, 38K)

Most of the time seniors have all the girls and when your a freshy they come to your dorm and make you trade your anal virginity in exchange for a card that let's you fuck some of the uglier girls in the school

I dropped out last year. I wish people cared about me.

Ask for the elevator card from the seniors.

I'm on my fifth year on college. One thing i can advice you is to make friends as fast as you can, people get in their little cliques and groups so fast you will be excluded or looked as a stranger in no time.

If you want you can ask me anything else you want

>Tfw my life is like the guy on the left

Attached: 1526315681043.jpg (1820x755, 147K)

The look of defeat on that guys face is depressing.

That guys drunk out of his mind dude

I'm 24 and starting uni in a couple of weeks. I'm worried I won't get any frens because I'm old.

Attached: 1474995599843.png (658x901, 64K)

people will love you. if more six years of life can't make you an interesting person relatively speaking nothing can

Still fighting to get my financial aid accepted the IRS can eat a bag of dicks. I went to their office yesterday and they were just as unhelpful in person as they were on the phone. The lady legit was just gonna not help me at all, I ended up lying and saying the higher ups "asked her to help me". Once she thought that, suddenly her entire tone changes and I get special preference and there's no problem at all, even though 5 minutes ago it was IMPOSSIBLE to help me. Magic.

Hopefully no more of this BS.
Classes start Monday.

Attached: IMG_3065.png (650x500, 39K)

I'm giving up on college, I'm gonna join the Air Force now. Fuck this shit

everyone will think you're a stunted weirdo
don't feed him false hope

I'm glad that the incel shit is mainstream now. People can identify me as "incel" now instead of "that quiet weirdo who wears all black". It rolls off the tongue easier.

Attached: 1534541577936.jpg (1080x1080, 464K)

I'll be your fren, that way you wont be frenless.

I can't even imagine ever being able to make friends in college. It's not like high school where you see the same people everyday, college there's basically no force driving people together other than they live near to each other. And I don't want to join a club either because I couldn't stand people that identify with a hobby that much

many people who join clubs do it to get to know people, for the most part they only have a light attachment to the activity/hobby

i worked all summer and tried to stop being so autistic by forcing myself into a food service job where i had to learn to interact with people in a friendly manner, i finally have a reference because of it now too. brought my GPA up last semester so maybe ill get an internship this year. tuition is getting waived now so im getting paid and have no debt too.

this better be the moment everything turns around because ive been working my ass off for it. maybe ill actually get friends and a gf now from actually being able to be personable

Turned 19 today, also my first year at uni. Going to study International Business BSc.

I hope uni won't be shit

> Studying business
I hope you know Arabic. Lmao

What is that supposed to mean? Lmao

Anyone here got interesting hobbies?

i'm not him and i know arapic but what do you mean ?

sleeping-fapping-reading manga