2 weeks and September is here guys

What are you going to start studying or what projects do you have?

Attached: image.jpg (1600x821, 312K)

And once September is here, Christmas is around the corner.

What are you going to talk about in your family reunions? What have you done in 2018?

I will continue to be a hikikomori NEET.

How do you get your food?
How do you pay your place to live or how will you do it once your parents are dead?
How do you find meaning in your life knowing that you are a loser and wasted your only life?

>How do you get your food?
Mommy.
>How do you pay your place to live or how will you do it once your parents are dead?
That's for future me to worry about.
>How do you find meaning in your life knowing that you are a loser and wasted your only life?
Eh, I couldn't care less about finding meaning.

And what do you do to fill your life? What do you do to spend your time?

What do your parents think about you? How are they with you?

Do you go to family reunions?

Do you have any friend in real life?

Fuck off don't remind me

On Wednesday I'm going to order Paramore - Riot! sheet music, so I'll probably start working on that as well as Metallica - Saint Anger and a Bob Dylan chord book.

I also have Tarot for Writers by Corrine Kenner so hopefully I'll do some creative writing too.

But since both of those things take a lot of patience I'll probably start by reading Save Yourself and Other Stories by Merin Wexler then ease into it.

I've also started playing guitar again.

>And what do you do to fill your life? What do you do to spend your time?
Browse the internet. Watch the occasional Youtube video, movie or tv show.
>What do your parents think about you? How are they with you?
My mother is just happy to have her kids around. My parents are divorced but on good terms. For some reason they still think I'm going to do something in the future but I've already given up on life.
>Do you go to family reunions?
No.
>Do you have any friend in real life?
No.

>2 weeks and September is here guys
Jesus christ man

Time is a fucked up thing

Attached: 1532213831178.jpg (460x286, 97K)

When did your "normal" life ended?

When do you think you will die?

Im not in school so ill probably watch the highschool girls from my window walk home.
Also i guess ill get ready for another comfy winter.

About to start my 4th and final year of computer science, but I still haven't even passed exams from 2 years ago. I will never graduate

When I think back I was always a pretty introverted kid who kept to myself. I've never really made a real attempt to change but I officially gave up 2 years ago after being released from a psych ward. I've been ignoring my health problems for years and it's a miracle I'm still kicking but chances are I'll be dead in the next 5 years.

How'd you end up in a psych ward?

Why do you ask so many questions?

Is it healthy to be so mad just because someone's a NEET?

Not that guy, but he doesn't mad to me. Just interested in the lifestyle, which I can imagine.

I'm not mad, I'm just interested in his story because I'm in a similar situation.

So I want to know what happened to other people to end like me too. Maybe I can understand something, what I did wrong or what happened to me that lead me to this present situation.

What's your present situation like, user?

Why are you not in school?

You mean High School, right?

Voluntary admission, I thought it would help and I wanted to make my father happy.

I don't mind the questions at all, we're all just killing time here.

>Male.
>29 years old.
>Spanish.
>Meme degree in Sociology.
>Still live with my parents.
>I have never had a job.
>Finished college in 2015 and haven't done anything since then.
>I had a girlfriend for 4 years just because I was lucky. Since then 0 women.
>I'm currently going to my 3rd psychologist.
>I take 2 types of pills per day. SSRIs in the morning and benzodiazepine before going to sleep.
>I have lost all my friends. Some because they move on with their lives and others because I have ghosted them due to my situation.
>I only have one friend to go out but I am already bored of everything and just meet with him so I not lose my last friend.
>I don't even think about meeting a girl anymore.
>The same with friends.
>I have lost almost all hope to stop the psychological problems I have. OCD and anxiety all day, depression, panic attacks...
>Every day I think about how I will end up living in the streets or think that God send me a heart attack or something and end this miserable life.

And many more miserable things.

I wish there were some medication to delete parts of your brain that don't work well and don't let you be just a normal person with a shitty job and just a regular life. With regular problems like too much work or arguing with your girlfriend.

Lol i thank god every day im done with school

We're just defective products. No amount of medication or therapy will fix us.

Schools in my district starts three weeks early.

Also I'm majoring in civil engineering. Though no major projects so far in the year.

>We're just defective products.
That is something I also think very often. But I don't like to think that I was defective since I was born because then all lost it meaning. That it doesn't matter what different type of parents I could have had or what other things I could have done because I would have ended the same.

What I think is that the most important factor is the social environment where you grow up. The type of parents, the place where you grow up and the society around you. I have read that psychological problems are inherited too but I give more importance to the social environment.