How does Nate/nick Diaz take heavy punches to the head and shrug them off? Can this be trained?

How does Nate/nick Diaz take heavy punches to the head and shrug them off? Can this be trained?

Attached: nate-diaz-1003923.jpg (590x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/46216-male-faces-evolved-for-fighting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x44dnY5smUI
youtube.com/watch?v=UNqvJjJTPts
youtu.be/lqGY6Y9ZO0g
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GQ_nIf4qg
youtube.com/watch?v=ghymA53nHKg
youtube.com/watch?v=KagENXbwm1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neck day + cro-magnon man genetics

I don't think this can be trained, probably it's mostly skull genetics

Attached: conor.jpg (1365x2048, 541K)

neck day is actually a thing

livescience.com/46216-male-faces-evolved-for-fighting.html

Attached: el pugilista americano.jpg (640x550, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x44dnY5smUI
youtube.com/watch?v=UNqvJjJTPts
Some tips here. Even a sped helmet with elastic bands you pull on. Exceptional.

your chin is determined by genetics and cardio, diaz bros do triathlons and shits

Better to train proper defense so you don't HAVE to take a bunch of hits to the head.

Training neck and legs helps

Some people just don't give a shit. The more scared you are of injury or pain, the more likely it is that you'll fold after a punch. Other people with the warrior mentality will just shrug it off and get angry. I've been punched and kneed in the face and it doesn't faze me.

Don't take hits to the chin
Roll with all your opponents punches

i heard it was a hormone that's caused by competing in things like triathlons

Off the top of my head reason I can think of are as follows
Firstly genetics is a huge factor.
Aside from that, nate turns his head and sort of rolls with punches which takes a lot of trauma off of it.
it is way easier to get knocked out when you are fatigued, and the Diaz bros have famously strong cardio.
Diaz bro's don't cut lots of weight, meaning they are not nearly as dehydrated as many of their opponents which means their brain is less likely to go lights out from trauma.

My stoner friend is a huge mma fan and he once told me that long term heavy weed usage makes it so that they are extra hard to knock out. I dont remember the exact science behind it but you can try looking it up on google.

Volume of his jaw to Skull ratio for better absorption + neck muscle strength and reaction to resist torsion

youtu.be/lqGY6Y9ZO0g

Down to his endurance training and ability to not give a fuck really.

It's probably the amount of time he's spent boxing and the number of times he's been punched in the head. He's clearly either actually retarded or really low IQ, perhaps due to the number of blows to the head.

Super interesting, thanks for sharing.

I remember a science program telling me that a bigger skull tends to protect the brain more from shocks. Like the Homer Simpson boxing episode. If you have a huge head, it helps.

train neck (look up mike tysons routine)
train jaw muscles

I can assure you with 100% certainty neither the Diaz brothers nor any other fighter in the world has ever "trained" their fucking jaw muscles.

many boxers and mma fighters do, look it up if you dont believe me

Yeah just have grab a spotter and have him do 2x8 dumbell punches to your face.
Works your skull and his arms.

Lot of experience getting hit in the face helps. Both of them have been doing martial arts since they were kids. Also a lot of neck work helps. They also have a lot of awareness in the ring. It's the punch you can't see that knocks you out. If you see it coming, you can roll with it. And yeah, part of it is genetic. Also what said. GGG is a boxer with a similar iron chin, and I suspect a lot of the reasons are the same.

Not the Diaz brothers, but I think this is a great example of a strong chin vs a weak one.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8GQ_nIf4qg
youtube.com/watch?v=ghymA53nHKg
The first punch is from Canelo vs GGG, the second is from Canelo vs Khan. It's a very similar punch both times, but GGG shrugs it off, and Khan fucking dies.

first video, the guy is stupid. He should've kept punching wtf?

It's Canelo, man, he's definitely not a stupid fighter. It was the 9th round, they were both tired, and I think he was expecting that shot to do some damage. GGG got his hands back up immediately. Attacking GGG recklessly is a great way to fucking die

he probably has some muscle around the brain to protect him

diaz clearly takes punches where he not only doesn't roll with it, but never saw it coming and was actually moving into it.

his genetics are a wonder to behold

Best neck workout?

Are you sure neck training is good?

Won't a solid neck just prevent energy dissipating through it, keeping it all in the brain/skull.

Like imagine a watermelon on a spring, vs a watermelon strapped to a steel bar. It's gonna be easier to smash the one strapped to the steel bar.

They have good chin genetics and fantastic cardio. If you want Diaz bros level of chin you could take hgh to get a bigger chin and do triathlons like they do for cardio.

It's all in the neck.

You don't even have to do specific neck excersises. Just heavy bag work is enough to strenghten your neck enough to not get KTFOd.

Also cardio. If you are gassed you are going down 100 times easier, and it's not so much as going lights out as it is just giving up.

Edgy

>How does Nate/nick Diaz take heavy punches to the head and shrug them off
he knows how to take a punch aka roll with it so theres not as much impact. tense your neck muslces and shit . thats about it

here Also anything that works traps will strengthen head stability.

Absolutely. Get started by going downtown and yelling nigger. Do this 5 days a week and in no time you'll be conditioned to take punches with the best of them.

Having more neurons doesn't mean you won't get knocked out from blunt force trauma.

Why would endurance train you to take hits to the head? you aren't running a marathon where every step someone punches you in the face or a coconut drops on your head.

Pure fantasy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KagENXbwm1M

Dude thought he was too much of a warrior to get knocked out.

and facial posture.

But Nate gets his legs fucked every fight and still takes punches to the dome

Rolling with them

I wouldn't say mentality doesn't play into it at all, but most of the guys getting into the ring have the warrior mentality and it doesn't seem to matter when the kill switch get hit. If somebody who knows how to punch lands a good one, you are probably going down, end of story.

If you have trained boxing mma or even kickboxing, biting down on mouthguards A lot is jaw training in itself without realizing also A lot of clinch work in boxing and grappling is neck training.

>I can assure you with 100% certainty
Why do retards do this.

Plenty of fighters have done things like chewing rubber to get stronger jaws.

Concussions are caused by brain hitting the head when it’s bouncing around, you want to minimize the head bouncing around by giving it a stable support.