What does cumming in a girl's mouth feel likke

what does cumming in a girl's mouth feel likke

Attached: 1339988232355.jpg (560x414, 26K)

Warm soft and wet and it kinda tingles when she moves her lips and tongue

the act of cumming in and of itself feels identical to jacking off. the difference comes when she licks, sucks, amd swallows after your orgasm. you are super sensitive right after the orgasm. it's like warm silk.

Craig strikes again

Not nearly as good as you think it does.

like you came in a warm sock, also if she keeps sucking you will literally die from the hypersensitivity

If I simulate the tip of my dick after orgasm I will piss 100% of the time.

This, except all sex. It's great and fun, but not as life changing as I thought it would be.

OP may as well get a hooker and find out, my gf doesn't want to swallow. As soon as I start cumming she just tugs it out of me like an exorcist pulling out the very devil himself out of a cylindrical meat rod.

so you would piss into the girls mouth if you would get bj?

>when she starts tonguing your urethra

Attached: 1534110995757.jpg (1100x1315, 217K)

Opposite for me. Having a girl suck you off while you come feels so strong to me. I cant take it if she starts licking and sucking again just after. Too much.

>what does cumming in a girl's mouth feel likke

Bodily?
It is not much desu, you could probably simulate the same feel with a very soft wet cloth on body temperature.
Mentally, it feels crazy satisfying.
Whether she is (played or really) enjoying your cum, or when she is disgusted as hell but does it anyway cause it is YOU.
Both ways are really FUCK YEAH I AM A WINNER AND THE WORLD IS MINE moments. Shit never got old for me, even if she gives regular morning bjs.
Usually it gets ruined a bit when she wants to kiss right afterward though.

Probably. Only ever had a bj once and I didn't cum. This fear may have had something to do with it (along with being weirdly inside my head and up my ass about paying for it, instead of just enjoying the sensation.)

No it doesn't feel identical at all, the fuck you mean.
A girl licking your dick and sucking/milking your cum out as you orgasm feels COMPLETELY different than jacking off. It's not even in the same universe.
A girl doing anything do your dick after the orgasm feels weird as fuck, and awful. I don't know wtf is wrong with your dick user. You sound like you're probably circumcised and at 10% sensitivity and can't feel shit until you cum.

>"it feels like jerking off, it's not that great"
t. cutfags

Same user as
After reading more responses I'm forced to come to the conclusion that either nobody in this thread has ever actually had a blowjob, or they've all had really fucking bad ones. If you can say you can simulate the same feeling with a wet cloth or warm sock with a straight face, then I feel fucking bad for you. I don't know how the fuck anyone can really believe that.

This guy gets it, finally.

>tfw circumcised and gf loves giving me blowjobs but I feel nothing from it

OP didnt ask what a blowjob feels like. he asked what it felt like cumming into a girls mouth. if he wanted to know about a bj, he should have asked that in the OP

Yeah I fucking know that.
Does your girl just stop sucking and doing anything when you're coming? You just sit there with your dick soaking in a mouth while you cum? No? Then tell me how the fuck it feels anything like a sock or warm wash cloth, please. I really want to know.

Feels better than cumming in a vagina desu

pretty dank not gonna lie, but nowhere near as comfy as cumming inside a girl, the way she clenches her muscles down there makes it extra nice

As if you are marking you territory. I make sure to cum inside me gf's mouth at least every other day. If she decides to cheat on me with someone else, she'll automatically percieve him as a beta who kissed her mouth within a very short period of having anothr guy's cum in it.

I could never cum from bj, even though I've had several girls attempt to blow me in the past. its embarrassing. how do i fix dis

Attached: 1497877571734.jpg (567x437, 35K)

dude its not embarrassing, most girls aren't good at making dudes cum with bj's, and if a girl is you'd know shes a whore. also its a good way to encourage her to try harder

What is the superior method of cumming in a girls mouth?

>cum in a girls mouth while her mouth is open to see the cum making contact.

>cum in a girls mouth as she has her lips around your penis while slurping the seed out like a straw

A lot like wet bags of sand.

It feels nice if she is sucking on it as you cum.

But I prefer cumming inside -- whenever she is +/- few days around menses. If she tricks me, I will have to wife her sooner than expected

Mouth open is hotter visually.
I would assume her sucking it out would feel better though. I wouldn't know about that though since I'm a fucking piece of shit loser.

>cum in a girls mouth as she has her lips around your penis while slurping the seed out like a straw
definitely this one

but you don't get the joy of seeing your splooge as it enters her mouth user!

Don't let anyone fool you the best way to get head is 69 where she is smashing her ass and pussy into your face while you come in her mouth

This pretty much. It's pretty much just for the visuals in my opinion.

Attached: 1533966950848.png (944x768, 830K)

I wish I knew
I want a blowjob 10000000 times more than I want sex

same

it's killing me

Attached: r3.png (881x659, 828K)

>tfw dick is too big for my girlfriend's mouth and she quits early because she can barely get past the head

im not even that big, the only way i can cum in her mouth is she lays her head on my lap and i have to jerk myself off until im ready and shove my dick in her mouth at the last minute. i think its kind of a frustrating and degrading endeavor but better than jerking off alone into some toilet paper.

A bj IS oral sex.. and no once you guys get a little taste of what it's like to control a girl sexually you will want more sex instead of just plain ol bj

>cum in a girls mouth as she has her lips around your penis while slurping the seed out like a straw.

Clearly the superior choice.
I want to experience this feeling some day.

Attached: cum in mouth_5.webm (460x258, 1.79M)

how massive is your cock? Mines 7 inches and my gf gets it about half way in her mouth

just go ask some gay dudes then user, they love sucking cocks.

Not that user but only two girls have been able to finish my 7" dick off with a bj and it required lots of hard work. I have to jerk myself off and finish on a girl or stick it inside her too most of the time but I think that has something to do with how much I fap

6.5", maybe a little less. its not that massive at all, maybe a little wide but she just has a small mouth which can be a little frustrating.

Nice, A fetish request and humble brag at the same time . You must be an expert.

>my gf

Why are people still pretending to be normies here?

I know a girl who calls me master and I have her the pet name "slave" but I definitely know the feel of nogf

bro that is probably it. I used to fap like every day when i was single and I had the same problem.
Once I settled down and got married, I could get like daily blowjobs from the wife and I stopped fapping, She could make it jizz in like 5 minutes...
so either me not fapping fixed it or maybe she just got better at sucking dick I guess...
could be either.

95% of this board won't understand this post.
I feel like shit for being the 5%

I come here because I love the REEE NO GF shit. desu I used to feel the same way, but man I feel like I got lucky and managed to find a nerdy loser gf who was not fat and not a whore.

Fucking normie whore sucking dick outdoors. Why the fuck do they do this shit.

do you have source or more friend?

Was Craig real? I always thought he was a myth and it was just a bunch of random anons memeing

>tfw can take big dicks and can suck for hours but never get a bf somehow

Probably not near as good as it does deep inside her pussy.

Cumming in asshole feels better than pussy

the board is 90% normies user,
most of the "robots" are larpers user...
now you know the secret...

>never get a bf somehow

its easy for any roastie to get a boyfriend, boipussi owners do not apply.

Someone please tell me how you would blow your load into my eager femanon mouth.

Lyn#7556

Attached: 1534450400534.webm (360x640, 1.77M)

i never thought so. i always thought it felt worse because it was restricted. the cum dribbled out slowly instead of gushing out with force

>All these cut-fags think they know what it really feels like

Attached: 1532440267461.jpg (377x439, 18K)

I never keep someone I guess. everyone leaves me after some months

>Webm saved from Jow Forums
>It's really me I swear

have you tried not being batshit crazy? i've heard it does wonders.

me too, I have had guys say I give the best blowjobs they ever had but they always pump and dump, they don't wanna be my bf ever...
maybe its because im too skinny and my booms are small. :(

she has a bitch face and looks retarded

>have you tried not being batshit crazy?
I'm trying but it's hard and I don't really know how. should I go to the ward?

Stop being a whore and maybe you will meet someone who will stay

>im too skinny and my booms are small. :(
was that meant to be "boobs"? because those are positive traits.

>tfw no gf that gives amazing blowjobs to cuddle all night after sex

I'm a bitch and kind of retarded so it's ok!

yeah boobs, my bad.
and no its not a positive trait people say this sometimes but its complete bs, as soon as a girl with C cups shows up all the guys eyes go all over that.

yeah, because big boobs grab our attention, but they have no lasting effect. tiny tits are superior, unironically

wow she moves her head back and forth pretty fast.

pls stop posting traps

>maybe its because im too skinny and my booms are small. :(
same and I look underage which I guess barely anyone likes

that must be awful, I bet only greasy disgusting pedos hit on you.

i like it, because one of my first crushes looked like that, but i would never approach you on the street, since i don't want to seem like a creep who hits on 11 year olds.

you're telling me if you had a slutty gf who wanted to suck your dick outdoors you wouldn't let her?

wouldnt everyones first crush look like a kid since our first crush is usually a kid because we ourselves are kids when crushes start?

>I bet only greasy disgusting pedos hit on you.
luckily not anymore since when in public I'm usually with my dad or friend now so it probably looks weird but at least no old men and woman start touching me randomly anymore
well great
it runs the family like my aunt is 40 but people still think she just started highschool

I want to so bad
My cock isn't even small it's fairly large I'm just never in a situation where it would ever come out due to autism and not being great looking

that particular crush occurred when i was around 21 or 22, and she was the same age. i had it bad for her.

you are straight up wife material.

thanks, btw im a girl(male) so yeah..

how do women feel about getting their mouths cummed in

>you are straight up wife material
thank you user that made me smile

be a male(male) and breed with someone so you can pass along those rare genes

I want Agatha to milk me

>made me smile
m'lady *tips*

The same as cumming in a guys

that's exactly the fun of it, user.

almost 90 replies. i wondered when this would come up. well done, user.

Cumming straight in her throat so she has no choice but to swallow. Hearing her struggle is great.

Attached: 1534470280167.jpg (400x400, 46K)

miss heather is coming to mind. mmm, what a goddess!

She really was the best Jow Forums waifu. The modern contenders are even trashier than Agatha's rivals at the time she was popular.

this sounds hot and all but if you came down her throat the real thing that would happen is she would start coughing uncontrollably and none of the cum would be swallowed.
the only way to really get a girl to swallow is to train her.

I don't get this, post wank you get that period of zen where nothing seems sexual to you anymore and you suddenly want to do anything that doesn't involve it. Wouldn't the post orgasm stuff feel bad as a result? Sensitive to me is just sort of sore.

Attached: tr2-010.jpg (2400x3200, 688K)

SAUCE NIGGA, SAUCE! WHERED IT COME FROM

She's aware of when it's going to happen.

That's literally not true though, stop lying fags

Quick story time;

>last ex was a virgin, was pretty much completely inexperienced when we first started doing stuff
>first blowjob was torture, she kept biting and scraping her teeth on my head and it took forever (my dick was red by the time I finally came)
>we took it step by step over the next while (combination of me instructing her and her watching videos for reference)
>eventually got to the point where she could drop my shorts and having me blowing my load in under 2mins, was incredible
>even better; she'd swallow without asking even though she wasn't fond of the taste

That kinda dedication gets me hard just thinking about it

throats are for air, BREATHING.
if you cum straight in a throat she will cough.

if a girl wants to swallow cum she has to force it down her esophagus. You cant cum into an esophagus. Only way cum can do there is if she actively tries to swallow.

What if you kiss her after she cheated on you and the other guy never kissed her?