Anime characters that are literally you

Anime characters that are literally you.
No bait.
Pic related

Ikalgo HxH and Shinji.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

How many times must I say this
>Tfw daddy problems

Attached: Chapter_455.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Literally an extreme version of me, except I don't have an obsession to become stronger :3.

Attached: 222673.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Not from an anime, but shion is literally me

Attached: IMG_20180714_195102.jpg (857x1200, 157K)

>is literally me

Anyone here old enough to remember the days when literally actually meant literally?

I stood, sit and acted just like this years before I saw the anime. I even did the thumb thing. We also look strikingly similar apart from the hair.
I have severe ADD though so I don't have a 300+ IQ.

Attached: IMG_3534.jpg (480x800, 49K)

Itsuki Takeuchi from initial d

We look very simmilar, we both have a passion for racing even though we are not very good at it and we both have been unsuccessful romantically.

Attached: IMG_5711.jpg (667x1031, 88K)

What do you make your mad doriftos with, senpai?

Attached: aqua_hair_glass_Jaguar_XJS-11292.jpg (1600x898, 135K)

Can't relate to any fictional character, they've got more of a life and personality than I've ever had.

Teratani yasumasa from I"S

Audi Q3 (till I crashed it on the touge), a friends Toyota minivan, and my illegal moped.

Attached: IMG_5712.jpg (750x593, 187K)

What comes to mind at the moment is Komaba from Gin no Saji. Stuck working on a debt ridden farm, dad made some huge investments before ending up in hospital with a cerebral haemorrhage. Komaba had a shot at a baseball career, I made it to the table tennis junior nationals. About the same height and build, bit on the quiet side.

Attached: hh.gif (500x281, 976K)

>invisible
>height is only noteworthy trait
>no self-esteem
>doesn't socialize with peers, has only one friend
>nobody's favorite
>hates the world

Attached: snk berthold.png (338x421, 194K)

I'm Shikamaru from Naruto.

Extremely intelligent, but lazy af.

Did you make that yourself? How quick is it and what's the engine from?

Ya I made it in my garage with a Beach cruiser frame and a Chinese 140cc pitbike engine. Goes 60mph and up to 70 when the whipit Nos system is working and the carb is dialed in good.

10/10 am jelly. Must've taken you pretty many hours. Is that a plastic chain tensioner wheel there, no bearing inside?

No nurses around, jackpot.

Attached: AsukaCatatonic-r.jpg (339x172, 12K)

Took hella long to build. Also there is a bearing in the wheel on the tensioner but the wheel is plastic

How to give a character a bad name just by 1 frame.

>Ikalgo HxH and Shinji.
Kek for a moment I thought you had mashed the keyboard to make the post original

Attached: 737.gif (320x180, 1005K)

This is me.
Exactly me.

Attached: Hachiman.jpg (400x500, 82K)

>bad name
All the fags who think this is bad also whine about shinji being a whiney little Bitch.

I think it's a great scene, but I think it could have been animated more detailed, at least for my taste.

Major from Ghost in the Shell