When did you realize that it's ok to he unhealthy, Jow Forums?

When did you realize that it's ok to he unhealthy, Jow Forums?

Attached: Boogie fat ass.jpg (933x1377, 563K)

About the same time when i realised that no one cares about me

1:20 people in America are like this?!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck boogie, that fat sack of shit. He's deffo a sociopath and plays the nice guy act.

Attached: 1534878037329.gif (220x127, 1.03M)

Deep

It's actually sad. I have a badoo specifically for getting nudes from milfs, and any time I set my location to the US I'm bombarded with trannies and obese people.

It's okay to be unhealthy. It's not okay to be unhealthy and force healthy people to pay your Healthcare, you fat fuck.

When is the "hurrr boogie is a sociopath" meme finally going to die? It's actually fucking ridiculous how obsessed Jow Forums is with this meme.

If my target demographic was fat sjws id say shit like that too, whats he going do say being fat is bad and bring out a line of protein supplements

Attached: Cinderblock.jpg (500x652, 218K)

>t. Boogie

if you weren't an fph poster you would've realised that's actually based.

Never, he outed his sister for personal gain no never. I know you'll read this boogie you fat piece shit.

Fuck boogie and fuck fat people. I hope that sack of shit dies, boohoo so hard to lose weight

Go have a protein bar Steven.

The laws of physics don't give him very long to live so i wouldnt worry

The last thing that fat fuck needs to be doing is eating

The only person you need permission from is yourself, but have you earned it?

Boogie is a lefty that wont just come out and admit it.

Also, he is ok with paid mods....

He had gastric bypass surgery, he needs lots of protein, not the garbage he's probably eating.

In his post surgery videos you can always see junk food and cola bottles around his area.

What a dumbass.

Jesus CHRIST those cheeks

PAY
A
Y

It is ok to be unhealthy. A man's soul is not his body. You should treat people based on how they treat you. Not on how they look.

But if the individual wants to be happy with themself, they should try to be healthier.

We should not get angry with others for losing the battle with themselves. Maybe help them or pity them.

FOR
O
R

>do you have a human right to be fat?

All the more reason to be fit

MY

>Is Success an Illness?

Underrated rage material there. Mediocrity is now promoted as a good thing.

From what I remember, he's admitted to being a pathological liar.

Boogie like:
>say thing
>get spouted by angry mob
>UHGU UGHU UGHUUUUHHHH *anxiety kicking in*
>say thing so people are not angry at him

Is it okay to drink water during and around meals?
I've found a lot of conflicting information on this.

Attached: water.png (1007x687, 249K)

My grandfather lives till 94 and he drank water during meals, I'm sure you're okay to do the same as well. You also are less likely to choke and die since your food will be well lubricated.

>It's OK to be unhealthy

Says the man who pushes for socialized healthcare

What a fucking piece of shit.

depends. trying to build mass and gain weight? avoiding water may make more space in your stomach to fill with food (more calories). With water, you get volume (in you stomach) with no calories

on the other hand, are you trying to lose weight? drinking water with food may help, since you I'll be full with less calories.

Just pay attention for any gastric problems like refluxe, since high volumes of food in the stomach tends to make this situations worse

Scooby talked about this some years ago. He said to eat and drink seperate, but i don't remember why, and i doubt it's really harmfull; just seems like the perfectionist approach to keep them devided. And we are not perfect.

Maybe he isn't a sociopath, but he loves manipulating for short term gains. He has no self-control whatsoever and he knows what he has to do to get attention.

And let's be honest, he became fat in the first place to get compassionate people around him. That's why he does videos crying about his anxiety and depression instead of going to a fucking psychologist.

Only when his life was in real danger he had gastric bypass surgery. Going through a divorce at the same time. We're talking about the most fragile and weak person ever (said by himself) and what the fuck, he's still alive and doing well.