How can women even enter the kingdom of Heaven and be with God when they are sinful, treacherous, satanic creatures?

How can women even enter the kingdom of Heaven and be with God when they are sinful, treacherous, satanic creatures?

Pretty sure only men go to heaven.

Attached: heaven.jpg (800x600, 106K)

Maybe so, but aren't men cowards?

How can anyone go to in this modern society?

How are men cowards? Because they don't indulge in the degeneracies of modern society?

By walking the path of the Lord. Being righteous and having faith.

Being pinned down in enemy territory your whole life doesn't make you a coward. It depends on how well you adapt to the situation, no matter how grim.

And men aren't sinful, treacherous and satanic how?

Women only go to Hell for rejecting the authority of men.
The head of a woman is man, and the head of a man is Christ.

How can christians even enter the kingdom of Heaven and be with God when they are sinful, treacherous, satanic creatures?

just being born a man is fact he is no coward.

that's why they call it Heaven

Attached: 1512594130537.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Scripturally it is explicitly the man's role to raise the woman up to her highest state because when she is not then society crumbles. Meaning whatever failings you see in women, men will be held even more accountable for sooo enjoy hell basically

The creative force of the universe that was with God from the very beginning took a human form and was sacrificed to lock open a way to Heaven.

Modern women aren't worth raising up. You can try forever and they'll still be tools of Satan. You can't blame men for the failings of women when we tried so hard and they still reject the authority of God.

Women and God pretty much have nothing to do with each other. It's YOUR job to lead one, so stop shirking your responsibility.

>don't murder our own children
>don't participate in sodomy and promiscuity
>don't covet
>aren't guided solely by our vaginal tingles

but most of all:
>don't shamelessly commit adultery

Oh come on. I'm too lazy to look up the cheater charts right now, but I'm pretty sure guys cheat more in general. You're talking about incels.

>marry that used up sinful, degenerate roastie single mother, you coward! guide her to the lawd!
Impale yourself on satan's cock, bitch.

uh negative my friend. men are the atom, women are the electron, they are made to stabilize us. When they dont do that, we crumble away to nothingness

Incels don't cheat because they don't even play.

Nice strawman. Stop shirking your responsibility. Date a girl a decade younger than you and indoctrinate her.

Go read your bible. You are not Adam you should be taking your signals from Jesus

good one
orogeorgoergoro

Attached: 1504041642018.jpg (403x395, 20K)

>proves the point he's arguing against
>actually thinks this excuse would appease the lord

Get that butthole lubed up for the he'll pineapples famalam

You mean Chads cheat more in general. Just because the small minority of chads that most women sleep with cheat doesn't mean all men cheat.

never said i was adam, it was an analogy my dense friend

>using incel terminology
Fuck off my board frogposting crux simplex candidate

Attached: 220px-FULDA_HERMANN_1878_Das_Kreuz_und_die_Kreuzigung_p_106.jpg (220x355, 10K)

>still murders people
>fuckbois everywhere
>"I WANT A GF" across the entire fucking board

Are you kidding me?

You missed the point retard. Either you don't know biblical theology as well as you think or you don't know it at all

what about traps??????????? 4w56tsger

The only people who get into heaven are those who control their own destinies negro. Everyone else is sent somewhere they don't fit at the whims of another. Morality only has anything to do with it insofar as having friends and allies to help you out vs enemies who deliberately try to fuck you over. But even if you're perfectly amiable, there will still be people who want to take you somewhere you don't want to be.