Get an autistic girlfriend

user with autistic gf here...why don't you guys get an autistic gf?

>she has a very mechanical, artificial way of speaking
>doesn't wear makeup, but she's naturally beautiful with freckles, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair
>average body with nice boobs
>limited vocabulary and she clearly "scripts" here phrases (something autists do)
>doesn't get a lot of jokes in comedy, doesn't get sarcasm....have to explain these to her sometimes
>she flaps her arms when exciting things happen in a movie/show
>she is high functioning, cooks me whatever I ask her to cook
>she is extremely loyal and basically will do whatever I command, she always wants to do what I want to do....with normie women you always have to compromise and have "her days" to to her things, with autist girl she only wants to do what you want to do
>virgin, but slowly going up the bases with her and she's a wild sexual anime just like anyone else
>watch a scary/bloody clip from a movie the other day and she went "Scary!" in a a super autistic slurry voice because it scared her so much she couldn't talk normal and it reverted her to full autism speech
>she can't seem to keep attention on movies/shows we watch, she always turns and I see her just staring at my face smiling
>dating for a few months now and we've literally never argued or fought about anything because she is so agreeable
>since she's autistic and doesn't get a lot of things, its almost like she's my daughter too and I want to protect her
>when I go public with her I feel like I have the best gf ever and I don't even give a shit about any normie women that walk by us, it's like we're the coolest couple around when I go places with her but if anyone ever messed with her I would beat the shit out of them

Tips on finding autist girls:

>online dating (girls who list anime or japan as interests, high chance of autism)
>anime cons
>autism meetup clubs (most people on here are at least spergs so they could fit in a club like this for sure)

Attached: 1475550441898.jpg (640x640, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz/
youtube.com/watch?v=RBoHUtq9r2E
youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you do find an autist gf, cherish her. They are the best type of women to date in 2018.

This just seems like someone you're in love with, faggot

And? That doesn't change the fact that her autistic qualities make her way better than normie women in 2018.

should I do like a test or something to check if I'm an autist? posts like that and my friends telling me I might be one makes me worried

Any online test from google can give you general idea, if its super high maybe see a professional and ask about it? There's not really any medicine or cure for autism, you just learn some techniques to deal with it and fit in with normies more. If you're having trouble getting a job or socializing, a diagnosis and therapy could help.

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz/

>limited vocabulary and she clearly "scripts" here phrases (something autists do)
i do this. am i autistic?

Attached: 14651216679670.png (640x604, 237K)

maybe I should ask my therapist about it because it was kinda high.
>you just learn some techniques to deal with it and fit in with normies more
that's kinda what I've been doing most of my life. I had like one job and I'm really shy and idk I mostly sit around alone at home.

I'm actually autistic and this msg is approved

Every autistic is different though, and most are bullied and have dxed ptsd

I think only autistic outcasts are capable of wholesome relationships, since they have no one else, they value the relationship more and only you.

Also autistics are good, since they ramble on about their interests to you

Autism - reclaimed by a actual autist who doesn't want to be cured,

God damn I hate having to reclaim my own autism

Where did you find her? Is the pic related?

Because I'm not a normie like you. GTFO.

I'd love autist gf but I would literally murder a weeb gf.

Well I can't just buy one at the store now can I? Donate your autistic gf to my cause.

My girl may be autistic too, then, though she's social enough to talk to people on the street. Well, women have everything handed on a platter, so socializing isn't hard for them even if they are downright retarded.
She has one odd thing about her, though: she's illiterate, no hyperbole intended.

I know another girl who's the opposite and still sounds like she'd behave similarly as my gf and OP's: incredibly good student (best one I've known my entire life), bookworm and very modest. She's very articulate for a woman, but it seems like she thinks before talking without rushing (like normalfags do talking fast until air fails them).

youtube.com/watch?v=RBoHUtq9r2E

Im too autistic to get an autistic gf.

i got 33
i'm 99% sure i have autism but i haven't been diagnosed so i can't say it irl

>online dating (girls who list anime or japan as interests, high chance of autism)
>anime cons
>autism meetup clubs (most people on here are at least spergs so they could fit in a club like this for sure)

girls like this are still going to have a dozen other suitors after them

any autist girl who is not ugly has already been used up.

What are some other qualities of autist girls? And what things do you find annoying about them?

Autist girls want chad too

a-user... a lot of the things you mentioned describe me... i-im not autistic right?
also excuse the file name i found it on google and was too lazy to change it

Attached: tumblr_p3v4kvAC8w1wyldczo2_400.png (266x266, 116K)

>why don't you guys get an autistic gf?
because double autism is no good, and they're also super rare

Same here, I'm always scripting possible conversations in case that they eventually happen so I would look natural.

Autistic here, it's bullshit. When I was diagnosed I was recommended this adult autism meetup thing where you could go and chill with fellow autists without worrying about normie bullshit. So it was billed.

Autistic females are just normals. Don't be fooled by any crap you read on here. They're just the same.

Well, you're on r9k for a start.

>My friends

Fuck off normalscum. Autism or no, you're still a normalfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ Originalement

why is Jow Forums always choosing similar looking girls to orbit? seriously, most of them have one or more of these features
>brunette
>pixie-esque features, like wide eyes and small mouth
>tired looking and sickly
>freckles
>alternative style that separates them from other girls
>mental illness/disorder

>is posting on Jow Forums
>questions if they're autistic

so having internet friends you found on Jow Forums makes you a normalfag?

Yes, it does. It does.

Because these girls meet their beauty standards but they think they're not attractive enough for normal people; therefore they think they might have a shot.

>doesn't wear makeup, but she's naturally beautiful
lucky for you, but most autists are very ugly like all the other disabled people. Also there is still the issue with me being an nearly empty mind, not having interacted with many people and having no friends in my entire life, so what could I do with her?

I am a autistic man and I'm very unattractive, OP, you probably is attractive.

Autistic girls are no different than regular girls in terms of mate selection. All women want Chad.

AUTISTIC GIRLS ARE ALWAYS SLUTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO EMPATHY OR MORALS EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE THE MOST EMOTIONAL PEOPLE ON EARTH

Attached: 1508900204090.png (478x481, 293K)

I actually had a chance at an autistic black girl who had a deep craving for white cock but some other guy scooped her up before I could do anything with her

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 492K)

Good, at least you have the chance to not be a degenerate and fulfill your duty in creating an ethnostate of megamind-tier happus

FUCK YOUR RACIAL IDEALISM
I WANT MY DICK WET
I WANT TO FALL ASLEEP WITH A GIRL IN MY ARMS
I COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A FUCK WHAT COLOR SHE IS