If there was a God then why is this happening to me

If there was a God then why is this happening to me
I look so fucking goofy lmao. I think my confidence is almost non existant. Seriously though. What the fuck is a baby face with receding hairline who can't grow thick facial hair supposed to do. It's making me wanna laugh taking these pictures
I'm now a ball cap guy I guess

Attached: 20180818_170125-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 313K)

you look fine. seriously you got a nice face be chill bro

Hahahahahah I had a little fun here
Should I cut my bangs maybe. Oh god this is fucked
BTW km 26

Attached: 20180818_165936-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 307K)

All you need to do is lose some body fat, build some muscle, shave your head and get tan and you'll be fine

That's just one angle man. I appreciate you not straight up laughing though. Honestly I'm surprised.
Also why does my face seem fatter and wider than when I was a teenager. How do I lose face fat....

Attached: 20180818_170142-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 343K)

my hairline, same as you breh, same grade and recession lmao

medicate it (fina, duta, or cyp if you crazy,) or shave it off and take it like a man

I agree on the losing body fat and gaining muscle. I'm a fine skin color and shaving my head even those my skull is lumpy??? Idk man. Seems extreme..... But I might have to shave it off. Fuck I wish my face was more mature. Why don't I look my age!? I am taking your advice. I'm taking advice this time and I'm not going to post another thread about this ever again and I know I'll be banned....

All I can do now is west this fucking hat

Attached: 20180817_101520-768x1526.jpg (768x1526, 169K)

Time to shave it off and hit the gym. You're a ballcap gym guy now.

Damn that's worse than the Jude law meme look

I'm 28 and going through the same thing tho not as bad but I never noticed until now. I'm sure it's noticeable but not so much where people would tell me I was balding. I am afraid of the drugs and don't wanna waste money on that shit tho because honestly I don't have time for that. I'd rather get in better shape and just rock a better hairstyle.

I wear caps or backwards snapbacks all the time too lmao I didn't even know why I liked to do that it's entirely subconscious.

BALLCAP GYM GUY!? Is that a bad thing...? My work has a full gym I can use for free after work actually. I'm intimidated by it but fuck man I gotta do something before I get fatter and balder

Femanon here, you look cute honestly and theres transplants that can help with your balding. No big deal :)

Eat lot's of carrots for a nice beta-carotene glow and get a tan and work out/put on some muscles. It won't fix your hairline but it will fix your baby face related problems.

Yep I used to be skinny with thick hair and a good hairline. Now. Look at meeee

Attached: 20180818_171324.jpg (1535x2047, 1.32M)

If you want hair, start taking finasteride now and get a hair transplant later. Buzz your head in the meantime.

My hairline is getting close to yours and I bit the bullet on ordering finasteride this weekend. Even if kills my sex drive, I don't care at this point.

Thanks. I never get female attention but it might not be my looks lol...
Also hair transplants cost a small fortune.

You know what you gotta do, user. Your fate has been determined. Shave, get buff, get tan, get money, get Stacey.

That's nothing
>senior year in high school
>very stressed with uni entrance exams
>anorexic, hair getting noticeably thinner
>fast forward 3 years, hair loss didn't progress but it didn't grow back either
>nice hairline but low density
>can't take any wind, shit goes absolutely wild
>oily as fuck, need to wash it every day
>never looks too good after brushing
>people often tell me I have very thin hair on the side of my head
>doesn't appear on pics, like my dad's
>MFW

Attached: me.png (507x563, 433K)

My sex drive isn't that great anyways but I force myself to fap to get a slight bit of pleasure since I'm a depressedfag and I really don't get joy or pleasure from anything...
Fuck I might takr the drug too..oh wait nvm. Just remembered that the sexual side effects can last even after you stop taking it. No thanks.

>earings
Why?

How much are hair transplants?

I hate the idea of taking finesteride it just sounds bad to me but if I'm like a nw2.5 can that give me a hairline of a teen or something

>Do not post pictures of yourself on Jow Forums.
i havent even seen that much of Jow Forums and i know that rule

Have you tried eating food that boosts test? Have you tested your testosterone levels? Yes I have been going to Jow Forums lately out of curiosity

Yeah I know. I'll be banned. Oh well I can just post using my internet and not my phones data

t. fucking Chad here to humblebrag

Attached: A2084125-40BB-4973-AD3E-E1635EDC1235.jpg (567x600, 40K)

I thought test was a cause for hair loss
But no I haven't tested it. It will probably be an expensive test though.
I got general blood work done 6 months ago. Would they have tested it I wondet

im a pirate
Hair posting is worth the ban

Procedure costs vary greatly depending on number of grafts, geographic location, and doctor quality. Somewhere between 5 and 20 thousand. The hair density will be thinner than normal, so its better to stop your hair loss as soon as possible with meds.

I don't get why some have said this on previous thread. Are your standards that low? I obsess over attractive features in people. It's a problem. I'm a 5/10. Average. What makes you say Chad lmao....

Here I am trying to swoosh bangs to the left. I think this is a bad idea

Attached: 20180816_180006-1024x1454.jpg (1024x1454, 296K)

Try going bald, look at different styles like polished head or very short buzz cut or regular short buzz etc

I dont see why not, I can think you can check the levels from your blood if not then maybe from your piss. I dont see why it should be expensive

Not him, but you're a hell of a lot better looking than me, even with the balding. You'd be a Chad compared to me.

I think tomorrow I will get a buzz cut. I feel so exposed and naked without my hat in public and my hairline showing. Idk if I can do it

How's your facial hair genetics?
Have you thought about just shaving it all off?
If you got into slightly better shape and have the fashionably slightly unshaved look you might look decent bald. just make sure to wear it with confidence