Hey friends! How was your day? I'd love to hear about it. Back from a little hiatus...

Hey friends! How was your day? I'd love to hear about it. Back from a little hiatus. Went on a fishing trip with my dad and was reminded why I don't leave the house.

Attached: megu242.jpg (750x796, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirroring_(psychology).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you apologize to your dad?

Missed you megumin friend. My day was okay, just made some instant ramen with a soft boiled egg. How was your day? DId you catch any fish?

Attached: Screenshot from [Ohys-Raws] Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu - 03 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4 - 185.png (1280x720, 793K)

Was it the bugs? Did you get bit?
Or did your dad force you to sukk his cokk?

I'd love to break Megumin's arms and legs, cut out her tongue, and repeatedly rape and tear her holes with my cock until she bleeds and cries heavily, then impale her through the ass with an electric antenna so the the electricity surges through her body and painfully kills her

Yeah when I went fishing on the last day he wasn't too mad at me since he knows I did try. I did really well travelling home too. He started talking about going again next year but I will try to be assertive and say it's not a good idea.
>just made some instant ramen with a soft boiled egg
Yum. I hope you liked it. What brand of noodles?
>How was your day? Did you catch any fish?
I'm home now, no more fishing. My day was ok. I was replaying some Hotline Miami trying to full combo or at least get a perfect rating.
>Was it the bugs? Did you get bit?
I got bug bites all over because the room where we stayed had an open window to stay cool. I don't mind too much though because the sensation of bugs crawling on my skin is very common for me.
>Or did your dad force you to sukk his cokk?
My dad is a cool guy. He wouldn't do that.
I'm sure she'd think it's endearing you talk about her so much. Luckily people are too fat to go into 2d world and hurt anyone.

Well done, meguman

>What brand of noodles?
Sapporo Ichiban, was pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot from [Ohys-Raws] Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu - 03 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4 - 259.png (1280x720, 598K)

Finished van helsing on netflix and went to the gym with my friends.
Great day for me :D

I watched yt and we got a new fridge that's way taller than me. my mom was really drunk again so I cleaned the kitchen and stuff.

It's been 6 days since I started dieting and I already lost 3 1/2 pounds.

Attached: 1505793447272.gif (208x292, 126K)

Thanks! I'm really happy he's not angry. He probably would have been if we hadn't caught so many good fish.
I've never had that type but I've seen it at the store. Glad you made a nice meal.
>Finished van helsing on netflix and went to the gym with my friends.
Sounds nice. How do you even go to the gym with more than one person? Doesn't it take too long to do everything?
>Great day for me :D
I'm glad! Hope you continue to have great days ahead of you. Keep your friends close and your good friends closer.
>I watched yt and we got a new fridge that's way taller than me
That's a big fridge. Mine's only a few inches taller than me. Youtube is pretty good even though I think it's past its prime.
>my mom was really drunk again so I cleaned the kitchen and stuff.
That's really good of you. I'm too lazy to do that so the kitchen just end up getting cluttered with dishes and smelly when mom goes on a big drinking binge. You go nose blind to it pretty fast.

>That's a big fridge
it's like over 6' tall I can't reach everything
>That's really good of you.
thank you but idk for me it's like well I gotta do this since it looks like garbage and I wanna make food. my mom is also drunk the whole weekend so I usually do things then. also like if I do nothing in my life I might as well do housework

I've literally slept all day and just woke up

I had a very unremarkable day.
Woke up early, sat at the PC.
Had chinese for dinner, now again at my desk.
I contemplate going to sleep now or stay up a bit more and listen to music.
Perhaps Jow Forums will have something interesting.
So now I'm in this thread.
I wish to have someone to talk to.

>wake up
>turn on computer
>turn off computer
>go to sleep
Haha my days are really enriching I sure do love holidays

Attached: 1476649694484.jpg (261x193, 4K)

>It's been 6 days since I started dieting and I already lost 3 1/2 pounds.
Congrats! 4 pounds a week is a really good, healthy rate. I believe you'll be able to reach your goal weight. Keep at it! I gained weight since I had last checked to I'm trying to lose it back too. We all gonna make it.
Good job user. You're being really responsible. I'm lazy to the point I start staving to death if no one makes food for me. It's good you have a lot of discipline.
I normally make these threads as soon as I wake up but most people's days have happened by this time. Hope you have a good day coming up!
My day was very similar friend, even had Chinese for lunch. You can always talk to me about something if there's no one better that will listen. What's on your mind?
>Haha my days are really enriching I sure do love holidays
That's how my days tend to go too. I don't mind it as much as you seem to. Luckily it's a holiday so it will come to an end soon and you'll have some things to keep yourself busy with.

Thank you for replying, user. There isn't much on my mind. I've been on vacation for the past two weeks, I'm going back to work on Monday. I didn't do much, I had one of my friends come over to my house and we played games the whole afternoon last week. Beyond that my vacation has consisted of me waking up at the same time I wake up to go to work, sitting at the computer and playing games and listening to music all day, then go to sleep early.
It's Saturday and a bit late, but I don't feel ready to go to bed now.
I realized my life is an endless routine of waking up, working, going home, playing and sleeping. I have no motivation to go further. I save up most of the money I make. I don't want to travel, I don't want to buy anything. I don't want to do anything. I just sort of exist in this limbo and I don't feel depressed about it.
I keep thinking about how I don't do enough of the things I used to do, I barely play the piano anymore and don't record music. I stopped programming the game I was making in my free time. I stopped drawing.
I don't know.
How about your week, anything remarkable happen?

Attached: 1365181096247.png (319x480, 112K)

>Good job user. You're being really responsible. I'm lazy to the point I start staving to death if no one makes food for me
thank you maybe it comes from being german like the discipline thing. I love making food especially for others but I guess laziness kills it even if it doesn't seem like much work. you should take more care of yourself though.

>I don't mind it as much as you seem to.
I don't really mind it neither, this shit's been my routine for a little more than 2 months so I'm used to it. I wish I could put my energy into doing something productive like reading all those books I want to but hey shitposting on Jow Forums is a hell of a magnet.

Attached: 1477123103788.webm (1280x720, 722K)

>How was your day
It's been years since I ventured further outside than my yard. On a cheerier note,my waifu and I went for a hike.

>Thank you for replying, user
Don't thank me, it's why i make the threads.
>I've been on vacation for the past two weeks, I'm going back to work on Monday. I didn't do much, I had one of my friends come over to my house and we played games the whole afternoon last week.
That pretty cool. I hope being sedentary was relaxing for you. Having a day in with your friend sounds pretty cool, I remember having a lot of fun playing games on the xbox with my friend too.
>life is an endless routine of waking up, working, going home, playing and sleeping. I have no motivation to go further.
Just going through the motions? If you aren't depressed about it I guess it's no harm no foul. Hope you don't fall into depression with monotony. I hope you keep pursuing all those cool hobbies and find something that makes you happy rather than indifferent.
>How about your week?
Had to go on a fishing trip with Dad and Brother. Being around all those people made me act like an idiot the whole time. Now I'm back home and trying to unwind. Thanks for asking.
>maybe it comes from being german like the discipline thing
I wouldn't doubt it. Martin Luther is like Adderal for countries for some reason.
>I love making food especially for others
That's really cool. I just make the coffee and that's impossible to fuck up.
>you should take more care of yourself though
Don't worry I'm ok. No need to be concerned for me. I'm not allowed to die.
>this shit's been my routine for a little more than 2 months so I'm used to it
Summer break? I hope you have a good new year at school. You'll do great.
>doing something productive like reading all those books I want to but hey shitposting on Jow Forums is a hell of a magnet
I feel you. Jow Forums is addictive.
>It's been years since I ventured further outside than my yard.
You're a hardline shut-in then. Hope you don't mind the solitary life too much. I hope you had a good time with your waifu. Sounds like you love her a lot.

>I wouldn't doubt it
probably because of my parents too they grew up strict.
>That's really cool. I just make the coffee and that's impossible to fuck up.
that's a start I guess but idk I think cooking is a very useful skill.
>Don't worry I'm ok. No need to be concerned for me. I'm not allowed to die.
still you sound like the kind of person who needs a hug, a nice warm meal and someone to play video games with.

I don't know how to reply. I used to be a NEET and was really depressed. Now that I have a job I'm not depressed, I just live this *neutral* routine.
These vacation days have been depressing as hell though.

It's not to bad, as long as I have her. I love her more than anything. I can get amazon to deliver everything I need, including food so it's not too bad. Just passing the days until I die.

>probably because of my parents too they grew up strict.
Yeah I think that's just how Germans are.
>idk I think cooking is a very useful skill
Probably is. I have made food before and don't do terribly but I just have bad habits.
>you sound like the kind of person who needs a hug, a nice warm meal and someone to play video games with
I'd like that sort of thing but it's not realistic. Being ronery isn't that bad.
>I used to be a NEET and was really depressed. Now that I have a job I'm not depressed
Wow I'm glad the lifestyle change made you feel better. Indifference is better than misery.
>These vacation days have been depressing as hell though.
Sorry about that. Hopefully you snap out of it and start to perk up a little. I believe you'll find the something you really enjoy.
>It's not to bad, as long as I have her
I'm glad she makes you so happy.
>Just passing the days until I die.
That's all anyone's doing in a pessimist's eye. Just try to keep your eyes dry while you're at it.

To liven up I just need to go outside and talk to people. Interacting with my coworkers, who are great people, makes me feel very happy.
The problem is when I don't have to go to work. I have no incentives to go outside, talk to people or do anything. So I just keep being more and more of a recluse and it starts to depress me. It reminds me how fragile my emotional well being is.

I wish I could find a reason to go outside and talk to people, but I literally can't.

>Yeah I think that's just how Germans are.
true most people here are dead inside
>I have made food before and don't do terribly but I just have bad habits.
iktf they are very hard to break
over time it gets easier like a few years ago I did nothing useful at all
>I'd like that sort of thing but it's not realistic. Being ronery isn't that bad.
I mean unless you live far away in the middle of nothing it's not that unlikely. I don't like being lonely so maybe that's why I'm more positive about it.

>body is in relative pain per usual
>watched part 2 of Santantango, such a good film. no idea why people always cry about the cat scene, perhaps i'm desensitised but given context it wasn't that bad
>watched friends with my aunt, jesus the flanderization past season 8 is ridiculous, i mean its already bad enough before then though they straight up bowl the cast fully into archetypes. hate watching it but what can you do? mind sitcoms aren't my thing.
>studied some differential stuff related to space-craft, it was okay, wave propogration and that as well
>work, didn't take home any free food but i don't mind, our fridge system has broke since nothing ever gets fixed or replaced, so we had to scramble and force everything into the chiller
>ran over a carcass on the way home as well, never happened before, i was too busy screaming the lyrics to Oasis' Acquiesce (that "Cause we beliieeeeeeve" bit) and freaked out when it happened (partially from said cat scene in satantango and thought that it symbolized that i am a wicked being), every-time driving home is the only place i can ever shout or anything without annoying the neighbours so its hard not to sing stuff, even if its mostly to make fun or things
>at home now, got some nice album on, "Night Silence Desert" its pretty good. been reading a book on the ww1 eastern front (Norman Stone), in short everyone fucking sucks at mobilizing.

By any chance did you make a thread a few days ago? Someone made a thread about them being a shut-in during a fishing trip with their dads friends and wanted to pat them on the back and cheer them up.

Attached: 35.gif (256x256, 273K)

I'm English/Italian, parents bought me a ticket to go visit the Italian family with them even though i told them not to. 2 week stay, been a week and i'm just miserable and bored all the time, i have really bad anxiety and i'm a neet so they thought getting me out of the house would be good but its just made me feel worse and i just can't wait to get home in 4 days :(

>To liven up I just need to go outside and talk to people. Interacting with my coworkers, who are great people, makes me feel very happy.
I'm glad you figured out an easy way to get happy! Socializing seems pretty cool but it's too much stress for me.
>So I just keep being more and more of a recluse and it starts to depress me. It reminds me how fragile my emotional well being is.
Yeah most people don't do well in any level of isolation. Lock someone in a room alone for even a few days and most go crazy. That's just the human mind, more simple and more fragile than anyone cares to admit.
>I wish I could find a reason to go outside and talk to people, but I literally can't
Maybe join a club or hobby group? I don't really know too well but I think that's an alright way of getting friends from square one.
>most people here are dead inside
That's just the modern world. 8 hours of working 8 hours of sitting in front of a TV 8 hours of sleeping. Shit's fucked.
>over time it gets easier like a few years ago I did nothing useful at all
Yeah I think I'm a few years of work away from being a normalfag if I had the discipline and motivation to. It's pretty hard to want to for me anyways.
>unless you live far away in the middle of nothing it's not that unlikely.
I live in a city but don't believe anyone would want to be my friend or SO so I gave up. I couldn't even make friends in preschool, I just rub people the wrong way and have always been timid around others.
>I don't like being lonely so maybe that's why I'm more positive about it.
Who likes being alone? Sorry I was just being a whiny defeatist. I hope you have a lot of loving people around you.
character limit lol

>My day
6 AM go to sleep
12-9 at my pc/eating
9-6 sleeping
>currently 03:30 AM so brain is fucked so expect some typos and deviations

>Shit's fucked
yeah but in many ways. it seems like here things are only good when drunk.
>Yeah I think I'm a few years of work away from being a normalfag if I had the discipline and motivation to
you don't need to become a normalfag you can just do things for yourself. maybe it's not much but it's nice to be able to take care of yourself a bit because often people let you hanging.
>I live in a city but don't believe anyone would want to be my friend or SO so I gave up
I don't know you well so I can't say much but maybe it's just an outcast thing. it took me years to find one friend but there are people out there who would like you.
>Sorry I was just being a whiny defeatist. I hope you have a lot of loving people around you.
yeah I can get that I get like that too often not so much lately anymore though. I have some loving people around but not much close to me and I don't really count my parents in as loving.
I'm going to sleep now so maybe see you tomorrow. goodnight user.

Wait, I mean 6-12 is sleeping

>body is in relative pain per usual
Aw shit. I'm sorry user. Chronic pain is awful. I pray you'll get better soon and hope you have something fixable.
>watched part 2 of Santantango
I'm an uncultured doofus so I don't know what that is. I'll make a notepad and write it on there to remember to check it out if I get bored.
>watched friends with my aunt, flanderization past season 8 is ridiculous
Yeah I never got too into friends myself. It was big before my time really. Seen a few episode and I know what you mean though. Since sitcoms aren't meant to have you watch every episode to understand what's going on they end up simplifying the characters. It's unfortunate for sure.
>differential stuff related to space-craft, it was okay, wave propogration and that
My brain's too small, I'm glad you have cool interests like that though.
>work
Hope you enjoy your line of work.
>our fridge system has broke since nothing ever gets fixed or replaced
That sucks. When a fridge goes out all the food spoiling in there is a huge mess. Hope it isn't too big of a deal.
>ran over a carcass on the way home as well, never happened before, i was too busy screaming the lyrics to Oasis' Acquiesce
lol don't feel bad about hitting something that's already dead. Doesn't hurt anything. That's pretty funny that you like singing in the car like that.
>at home now, got some nice album on, "Night Silence Desert" its pretty good. been reading a book on the ww1 eastern front (Norman Stone), in short everyone fucking sucks at mobilizing.
Glad you're having a good night and yeah, WW1 was a total shitshow. Every modern war ends up being about mobilizing and supplying more than anything.
>By any chance did you make a thread a few days ago?
Yeah that was me. I was on mobile so I didn't make this type of thread those days. I'm ok now, no need to cheer me up!

>OP starts quoting every sentence in a reply and then replies to them individually
>others start doing it as well

Today I learned that mirroring can happen online as well: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirroring_(psychology).

>I'm English/Italian, parents bought me a ticket to go visit the Italian family with them even though i told them not to
Sorry, sounds really awkward.
>i have really bad anxiety and i'm a neet so they thought getting me out of the house would be good but its just made me feel worse and i just can't wait to get home in 4 days :(
Same happened to me last week. For some reason people thing anxiety is an effect and not a cause of shutting in. Hope you can deal with the stress ok and not melt down at least. I'm really sorry, you'll get through this.
Yeah my day is pretty same-y as well. Normies live the same lives every day too but having a chat over things even if mundane helps a lot of people feel ok. Hope your day was happy though, despite being uneventful.
>yeah but in many ways. it seems like here things are only good when drunk.
Beer's older than civilization for a reason. It's a little sad people aren't happier sober though.
>you can just do things for yourself. maybe it's not much but it's nice to be able to take care of yourself a bit because often people let you hanging.
Self-hatred is a hell of a drug. I really don't want to feel better most of the time. It's whatever. I get by.
>maybe it's just an outcast thing
Yeah most people find some group but I just don't fit in well with people.
>I don't really count my parents in as loving
why?
Good night user I'll probably be here tomorrow. Have a good day to talk about!
Yeah that's why you should be nice to other posters. It's like a platonic internet 69

i spent the last week doing little else masturbating
welcome back though

Alright

>First I pick up a grenade launcher I won at auction
>Go to work and do 5 hours of overtime
>Come home and have a beer
>go to parents place to show said grenade launcher and work on my car
>Come home and have more beer

Livin the dream.

>i spent the last week doing little else masturbating
That's power. Normally I don't fap just because it takes a lot of effort and I don't get horny too often. Hope you are feeling ok and not doing that because of bad feels.
>welcome back though
Thanks. I never really left but I'm sorry I couldn't be a good friend for a few days.
>pick up a grenade launcher I won at auction
What a start. Do you actually have grenades and everything? I had no idea that was legal anywhere.
>Go to work and do 5 hours of overtime
Damn you must be exhausted. I hope you like what you do because that's a lot of time.
>Come home and have a beer
Nice. Just be careful with alcohol.
>go to parents place to show said grenade launcher and work on my car
Did they like it? I can't imagine showing my parents something like that. That's pretty cool that you work on your car. Are you making improvements or fixing it?

>Hope you are feeling ok and not doing that because of bad feels.
i probably am doing the latter. life is stressful and i'm not handling it well at all so i'm just fapping to insane fantasies that will never happen in my life

It's been five days without drinking OP, I feel like shit but at least I'm not turning into an alcoholic anymore. Thanks for making these threads OP, they're a shining beacon in these dark times, I try to make them sometimes when you're gone but I always end up falling asleep and then not everybody gets a reply and I feel bad.

Attached: 49f1f16f47f5aa55ff34a14501300e663efc32c5.png (612x990, 497K)

> Do you actually have grenades and everything? I had no idea that was legal anywhere.
Google "37 mm" legally it's a flare gun until I get an NFA permit to shoot anti-personel rounds out of it. Also google "national firearms act" to see all the crazy shit Americans are allowed to own.
>Damn you must be exhausted. I hope you like what you do because that's a lot of time.
That makes a total of 58 hours for the week, don't like it but it's better than doing 8 hours on a saturday like last week
>Did they like it? I can't imagine showing my parents something like that. That's pretty cool that you work on your car. Are you making improvements or fixing it?
Dad liked it, when I showed my mom she said "why the fuck would you get one" or something like that. As for my car the motor that controls the window is all screwed up so my dad greased it up to see if that helps.

I made more pizza dough then I was expecting to, so I baked two pizzas, and thew one on the grill! I've still got enough dough for one more pizza, although I'm afraid I'll get all pizzad out if I eat any more. I'm getting better at it every time, and if I came up with some more toppings, I could diversify my pizza.
I need to learn to make my own sauce and I'll be able to make everything I can feasibly make. I can't do cheese or meat, but dough and sauce are possible.
What do you like on your pizza?

>i probably am doing the latter
I'm sorry. I need to come up with more expressions to say I hope you start to feel better. I hope the clouds part and your spirit lightens!
>It's been five days without drinking
Congrats! 5 days is a big deal. I think the next 5 or so are the worst if you're physically dependent but you can make it. If you drink a lot eventually your mind starts breaking down without alcohol and your body with. You're making a smart move.
>I try to make them sometimes when you're gone but I always end up falling asleep and then not everybody gets a reply and I feel bad.
Don't worry about it. I really appreciate the help. I felt bad for taking the break but you gave anons another place to go. Thank you a lot.
>google "national firearms act"
I did and it's funny the prohibitive transfer tax hasn't been increased at all. That's crazy so much stuff is allowed but I don't see the issue with short barrels when handguns are so potent today.
>58 hours for the week, don't like it but it's better than doing 8 hours on a saturday like last week
Sorry you've got to be such a worker bee but I agree, having a weekend is preferable to longer weekdays. Hope it isn't too stressful to manage and you're still healthy.
>Dad liked it, when I showed my mom she said "why the fuck would you get one" or something like that. As for my car the motor that controls the window is all screwed up so my dad greased it up to see if that helps.
Your dad sounds like a man's man. Glad you can see him to fix the car. That's pretty cool. Only car work I ever did was help a man in a retirement home design the circuit for the windshield wipers on a car he planned to refurbish.
character limit hahahahahahahaha

>I hope the clouds part and your spirit lightens!
funny you say that, the weather has been clouds and thunder for the last month.

>I don't see the issue with short barrels when handguns are so potent today
gun laws are arbitrary in my opinion, but concealable shotguns and full auto guns can do a lot more damage than a pistol

>I made more pizza dough then I was expecting to, so I baked two pizzas, and thew one on the grill!
Absolute madman grilling pizzas. I suppose it's not that unusual.
>I'm afraid I'll get all pizzad out if I eat any more
Don't eat so much you get sick of the taste. Dough is ok if you leave it in the fridge.
>I'm getting better at it every time
Good job, you'll be a pizza king soon.
>I need to learn to make my own sauce and I'll be able to make everything I can feasibly make. I can't do cheese or meat, but dough and sauce are possible.
Yeah most people don't have spare farms just to make fresh pizza ingredients. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with that! I'm glad.
>What do you like on your pizza?
When I was in elementary on Fridays we used to be able to get pizza and a cookie. Most people brought their lunch except on that day and made fun of people if they didn't get pizza that day. I remember I used to crush up the cookie and put it on pepperoni pizza because I thought it was cool. Everyone thought it was gross and made fun of me for it but I kept at it from kindergarten until around 4th grade when I started getting beat up and stopped to not give them an easy reason to pick a fight. /blog. Now I normally get pepperoni usually but lots of things are good. I even like anchovies but don't like ham or olives.
>the weather has been clouds and thunder for the last month
That sucks. I hope it happens literally too then. Thunder is scary, I hope it doesn't get to you too bad.
>gun laws are arbitrary in my opinion, but concealable shotguns and full auto guns can do a lot more damage than a pistol
I'm uninformed about guns so pardon my ignorance. I thinks it's awesome that a lot of anons like you have such a good time with firearms. Just don't shoot your eye out.

>anons like you have such a good time with firearms
i'm the masturbating user, not the gun user. never touched a gun in my life

I've just got home drunk. Spent the night with a few friends in our dirty old town. I have realize no woman will ever love me. Maybe some will settle to touch me, but none will actually like me. I didnt have suicidal thoughts since last year.

I'm really sorry. I misread your post and was stupid. Please know I didn't forget because I'm indifferent, please don't take any offense by it. I really do care I'm just an idiot.

nah, i do it all the time
originally in case

>I've just got home drunk. Spent the night with a few friends in our dirty old town.
Saturday night booze and snooze? Hope you had a nice night with your friends at least.
>I have realize no woman will ever love me. Maybe some will settle to touch me, but none will actually like me.
It's possible, don't shut yourself down so easily. Accidentally finding what you know you want won't happen but if you work towards it you'll be able to find her with an ounce of luck.
>I didnt have suicidal thoughts since last year.
Sorry man. Suicidal thoughts aren't easy. I'm just some dickhead loser on the internet but please power through.
Ok just know I'm sincerely sorry.

don't feel bad. if i really cared i would be namefagging. recently i get so disoriented at night i can barely read anyways

Hello friend. My day was ok, I honestly cant remember most of it, thanks for asking. Thing is, this website has been my source of social interaction for a while, but I dont think thats very healthy, its toxicity slowly seeps into you no matter how thick your skin is, I will drop by and be kind to everyone when I can, I dont get why we should be mean to each other for no reason, thats basically what normies do. And I havent given up on you, has it been a week since I last asked you? tell me when you want to chat a bit, I just talk bullshit a couple of minutes a day, anyway, have a good one.

Attached: 1471647592394.gif (540x304, 694K)

>don't feel bad
If I don't feel bad when I do something wrong I'll turn into a worse person. Guilt is good because it makes you suffer for being bad without anyone needing to intervene.
>recently i get so disoriented at night i can barely read anyways
I'm sorry. Is your health failing or what? You should see a doctor, stuff like that can creep up on you.
>My day was ok, I honestly cant remember most of it, thanks for asking
I'm glad you didn't have a bad day at least. I start to forget what was today or yesterday often, and things that happened over a week ago are usually forgotten. iktf. The days really start to fly by when you get into that mode.
> this website has been my source of social interaction for a while
Same here. I don't really fit in at other places and the anonymity is great.
>but I dont think thats very healthy, its toxicity slowly seeps into you no matter how thick your skin is, I will drop by and be kind to everyone when I can, I dont get why we should be mean to each other for no reason, thats basically what normies do
I think it's just how some people deal with being sad. This place is the sadness containment board with no serious investment behind any post so of course there's some negative emotion. It is unfortunate though. I wish people would at least try to be kinder because it can me really hurtful.
>And I havent given up on you, has it been a week since I last asked you? tell me when you want to chat a bit
I'm nothing special, I don't understand why you're pressing talking with me privately. You seem great but I'm an anxious mess.

>I'm nothing special, I don't understand why you're pressing talking with me privately. You seem great but I'm an anxious mess
Im nothing special either, its just, even throught anxiety and awkwardness, I still think is good to have someone to talk about the little things, I wont insist further today, but I will keep coming till youre ready.

Attached: Oebgkddjdbbd.gif (480x270, 557K)

Well today I had a little reunion with a group of friends I hung out with when I was 4-14 and it was nice catching up with them but I felt a little nervous talking.

also when the girl from the group came in she meant for a hug but my retarded brain went for a handshake instead, but when she left I gave her a hug so later virgins

also this may seem unrelated but while I was with my old friends a discord friend blocked me because I didn't understand why he was threatening a girl and I didn't really respond so that happened

Splash if you're reading this I feel sorry for you man that you're doing this

Attached: tumblr_p97s71u2no1w169g0o1_540.png (540x564, 281K)

>I will keep coming till youre ready.
haha gayyyyyyy. Don't get too eager for anything please, I'm no good for an online friend.
>today I had a little reunion with a group of friends I hung out with when I was 4-14 and it was nice catching up with them but I felt a little nervous talking
Nice! I'm glad you had a good time catching up. It's weird how you spend so much of your life with elementary friends and almost always drift apart with time. Hope the nervousness wasn't too bad.
>when she left I gave her a hug so later virgins
Well played Chad. At least you're not KHV. Doing for handshake instead of hug is pretty easy, don't feel stupid for doing it.
>a discord friend blocked me because I didn't understand why he was threatening a girl and I didn't really respond
I don't really udnerstand what went down. Sounds like trouble. Best to stay away from trouble and if he ditched you that quickly sounds like your "friend" is a walking ball of it. Don't feel bad just because he pressed block first, sounds like a jerk. Threatening people is scummy.

I don't get what he was doing either which makes me confused, from what I can understand he wanted to expose her for something and asked "Do I pull the trigger?" while sending me a screenshot

upon seeing it I really didn't wanna be bothered with something like that while I was with people so I told him I was busy but when I checked back he called me a shit and blocked me

Attached: DfL5DTNU8AEmepP.jpg (1200x1200, 197K)

>he wanted to expose her for something and asked "Do I pull the trigger?"
He wanted attention or validation from you obviously. Probably thought it would spark interest in himself. When you said you were busy he probably took it personally and blocked you to cope. Don't feel bad.