I'm sick Jow Forums. Common cold. Can't eat shit but it's bulking season. What do?

I'm sick Jow Forums. Common cold. Can't eat shit but it's bulking season. What do?

Attached: f1i1AdH.jpg (1280x1920, 318K)

rest.

Stop posting this fat fucking whale eating her fucking pizza like the fat jellybelly that she is

One 8oz cup of chicken broth has 45 calories and 8 grams of protein. Eat a ton of chicken soup with rice made with broth broth and fresh veggies.

gay

lmao the upper half of your pic is nice to look at while the lower half is fucking disgusting

is this a hog thread?

Attached: caa13fd6b0106b47ed2eb6a6cd938c00.jpg (800x604, 115K)

Thanks you are the real MVP
What’s it like to be homosexual?

more like this

Start taking a zinc supplement and rest. Bulk when better but still try to eat.

Nah, I'm all about calling overweight women thicc but this bitch has not tits, no hips and a fucking beer belly (and an ugly face). I'd take that qt sticc blondy any day of the week.

Faggot seriously stop posting this greasy whore

dont listen to them OP. shes a cutie

Fuck off with this fucking whore stuffing her fat fucking face with a fucking bit of pizza. How the fuck do you pigfuckers are attracted to this shit? LOOK HOW FUCKING FAT SHE IS YOU FAT FUCKERS

cringe

Go wank to that fucking greasy whale then ,ate nothings stopping you ut seriously she aint ute shes eating a dfucking gresy pizza and imageine the fucking stench of her between her legs. go ahed and make a shitty fucking "le braphog" or "le THICC xdxddxdx" ar whatever shit u use to justify your attraction to sweaty greasy fat nt thick (remember thicc = fat)

Someone has mommy issues. Was she fat?

stop eating

fast when sick

irrelevant

>whale
oh user...I bet you only like skinny 11 year olds, do you.

Imagine your dad's face if you tried to explain to him how you found this pic disgusting. The disappointment in the man's eyes.

Attached: 1536613216470.jpg (1000x1500, 193K)

>Papa Johns
Dropped.

>Greasy hair
>Beige underwear
>Eatimg pizza
>Being a thot by posing ur body on the internet
I mean shed be fine if she werent doing what shes doing but otherwise shes a greasy fuck in shity underwear and she probably is not a virgin so i would nott have any sex with her desu

hey yall just a friendly remainder that this pig is fat and greasy and that the shitty THIC C meme is worse than the npc meme. anyone in thie sthread who likes fat or """Braphog""""" are just fat fetishists who are in denial.

You guys never lounge around the house with your 6.5/10 gfs, just being lazy and ugly together?

Attached: 1513873826825.png (567x960, 269K)

What type of filthy animal eats in the bed?

>gf

Attached: ce43f0709a9dc980006ceaddcadbf9e57ecb0978e7a1432f060582faffb8e63b.png (740x900, 923K)

t.beergut thot

I've never seen a man with such low test.