How do i become a qt trap boy r9k?

how do i become a qt trap boy r9k?

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1242x694, 613K)

tfw no qt heterosexual trap bf thatll let me dress him up and put makeup on him like sneaky

Attached: 343C3942-1531-4FB9-96D0-DFBB867CE868.jpg (750x985, 144K)

be genetically gifted 1%/ take hrt (still need luck or youth)/ be asian/ pay up to 50k in surgery (risky)

>tfw no cute trap girl who looks like her selfies in real life

Attached: 1534179314587.jpg (2132x1672, 740K)

why is the internet so fake. why do trannies not look like this in real

Attached: bxh4bi8JcaYRrllwsCO2XVcKGzCeUCaQWEuXptl_Woc.jpg (576x768, 56K)

because its a professional photoshoot with photoshop to clear up skin vs him just out in the sun with little makeup on to prevent sweat trails. You could be turned into a decent looking crossdessor normal lighting would show off your more masculine featurers and make you alot hotter instead of cute

the fact that you're already asking that means it's too late to become a qt one. should have been trying to be one since you were really young.

Attached: 152235336585.jpg (1290x1920, 395K)

Photoshop. This is the only objective answer.

Attached: 1444541757416.png (645x773, 12K)

Why does this meme neglect to mention how AGP trannies are overwhelmingly the ones who an hero?

>Usually unsuccessful in passing as a women
it already does my friend

>photoshop
no its a combination of many things photoshop is just there to make the photo even better by clearing the skin and such

with a gun in the mouth you faggot every trap deserves to die

>with a gun in the mouth you faggot every trap deserves to die
edgy my dude

>t-the truth is edgy pweese hug box lil ol me ;_;
swallow a knife faggot

>misha
nice, his hair without a wig is pretty cute too

misha who now?

because biowomen are AGP
prove me wrong

HRT obviously, try it out.

Try asking /lgbt/.
Link for you right there, buddy. Now don't come back.

He's absolutely right though. It's not edgy to make a factual statement.

>He's absolutely right though. It's not edgy to make a factual statement.
lmao you are so edgy

Baily Jay can't compare to the newer younger versions of her/him. Goes to show you that age does matter and they do get replaced with better models.

Attached: e80a9f26eed544dc85a9f58178e3a0f5.jpg (1066x1600, 238K)

Nah. If they proposed a bill that conferred summary execution upon any person convicted of transsexuality, I'd fully support it. That's just practicality. You're a drain on society so you need to be removed, simple.

>tfw 3-4 years ago traps were on here begging for bf's
>2018 people have to fight for traps bf's
Fuck all you newfags, I always liked traps. It wasn't a flavor of the month thing for me and now it's impossible to find a qt anymore.

>Nah. If they proposed a bill that conferred summary execution upon any person convicted of transsexuality, I'd fully support it. That's just practicality. You're a drain on society so you need to be removed, simple.
that is very edgy, you do know you must be 18 to post on Jow Forums right?

>Fuck all you newfags, I always liked traps. It wasn't a flavor of the month thing for me and now it's impossible to find a qt anymore.
a trap the has to beg for a bf usually isnt very attractive or is to much of a pain for normies to deal with.

Even cute ones had issues finding bf's years ago. Now they find these guys who like traps as flavor of the month and fuck em and toss em aside for a real woman and then these traps want a beta.

I wanted to date and love traps because they weren't kike women, now they are exactly like women.

>kike
>women
Redundantly naming the vaginal Jew, I see.

I wanted to type like, but yes, they are just like kikes too.

try this faggot.

Attached: trythisfaggot.jpg (1010x1425, 569K)

I'm 29 years old. When i was underage I was a fag supporter, so we wouldn't be having this conversation, shit stabbing AIDS vector.