Collegefags Feelz

God help me, everyone I have met is an absolute normalfag, all I hear 24/7 is "bro bro bro yah bro, lit bro, i like anime too bro, one naruto man," and it's starting to feel like a nail is being driven into my head. I knew college was going to be packed full of the most cliche people I would ever meet, but I don't know if I will be able to contain my spergout for four years. Like a ticking timebomb, it is only a matter of time until I make an off color comment about (((them))) and boom, game over. Where do you robots go? I am at Providence College.

How did my fellow collegefags make out? Did you find brothers, or years later, were you still wallowing in loneliness?

Attached: wish I was at home template.png (671x673, 30K)

>tfw no Jow Forums roomate

Attached: apu1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

just assimilate and deal with it you faggot its all a test for the real world

>haha its easy dude,
>just forgo one's entire identity and melt into the shapeless mass of arbitrary and bland social mores and cliche's that appeal to the widest audience rendering them absolutely as basic as any adult concept can possibly be.
>It's like, the REAL world dude, trust me ha ha

Attached: happiness restored.jpg (362x447, 52K)

I literally have zero friends in college. I tried. Didn't work.

In college right now. Don't really have a need to make friends, don't really care for it. Just focus on your studies

got friends, ditched them when I graduated and had to move away anyway
look for people who seem like loser shut-ins, not fraternity "brothers"

uh yeah literally what you just said
just deal with it pussy. you dont have to lose your identity just be smart about it. reveal power level when its safe and weed out the crowd. tfw youre probably just going to ignore everyone trying to talk to you because theyre too normie and then wonder why youre so fucking lonely.

Incorrect
ORGANOIOF NAIGN

grad school buddy went to providence. heard it's east coast frat boi central

Op here
frats are banned cause catholic school. Lot of students act like they're fratlads, but there are no frats on campus. They're also super anal about booze.

I'm in collage right now, all 3 of my roommates have have already made friends and are running around with them, I'm just hiding in my room shitposting and playing vidya. I don't know how to make friends, I only had 3 in high school.

I'm starting to really regret this, I'm doing all this just to wagecuck until I eventually kill myself, I really don't see a point anymore...

Attached: 20180805_230419.png (500x496, 408K)

>How did my fellow collegefags make out?
Didn't talk to anybody unless doing team assignments (and tried my best to do those individually anyway), spent my lectures browsing Jow Forums in the back row, begrudgingly finished my degree and went to trade school.
Fuck uni, fuck my family for pushing me to attend and fuck me for ever thinking I'd like it.

Attached: 1481088908419.jpg (414x508, 113K)

oh I get it, they're all acting chaddy because it's a catholic school
they don't want to seem uptight so they list off some entry-level stuff about whatever you're talking about, but no way would they ever watch anything blasphemous. that goes double for your pedo schoolgirl cartoons mister
maybe they would be into tabletop games. I don't think anyone would object to settlers of catan

I'm probably gonna do this, but it sucks cause I have a Brad roommate.

I'm not too upset about it.
It seems like for every group walking around, there's someone waking by themselves, and the groups are usually small anyway.

>Providence College
ask Alivia R if she's still a hardcore Trumptard

Any robots at UCF? any floridian study bots?

>goes to college
>thinks hes a robot

Attached: 824CF9F9-F7BB-46DF-BD65-9B4C842FEA4C.jpg (1024x950, 113K)

>started college years ago
>posted in a thread like this one
>some robot went to the same college as me and we exchanged emails (this is before discord you zoomers)
>met up and hung out a bit, made a friend
All in all, went well. College was okay. I recommend not worrying about friends until your third year. Before then you might never see the same kid in two classes, but after that it gets easier as the classes get smaller.

Stop saying that you can't be a robot if you go to college
>Make decent grades in high school
>Parents apply for college for you, and you happen to get into one
>They make you go
>You go
>You sit in your dorm, go to class, maybe have a shitty job, and sleep
>No friends
I'm a freshman, but I'll probably drop out after this year cause it's pretty gay so far.
Robots can easily go to college if they're just passive and get good grades.

>I recommend not worrying about friends until your third year.
I always hear the complete opposite; that if you don't get friends within pretty much the first month, if no week, then you're fucked.

go to the video game / anime / mtg/ dnd etcetra clubs

yeah dude studying sure is a fun and fulfilling way to spend your college days, to get you that real headstart you need to spend the rest of your life friendless and focusing on work, right?

yeah he's being dumb. the longer you wait the harder it is to make friends, because everyone forms their own friendgroup and cliques get more rigid. in the first few weeks of college everyone's still getting to know each other so it's easy to slot into a group, but after that it gets way harder.

Depends on who you want as friends. If you want frat bros and sorority stacies, you need to be a butterfly and do all the rushing and party event bullshit. If you want socially awkward nerdy virgins, do you really think they're going to kick you out of their group just because it's month #2?

in reality though your friends will be neither frat boys or robots, but probably some regular normalfags.
and no, no one will reject you because "omg user it's month 2" but it is a lot harder and more awkward to fit yourself into an already established friend group than one that's just forming.

I graduated last summer actually, but my freshman year sucked ass. Get an apartment to yourself and show up to a few club meetings to meet people. I promise you, not everyone's a frat star.

I just started on the new studies, and this week was a party and introdcution week. A lot of alcohol involved, and the only music they played was rap (despite everyone being white). Awkward drinking games. Im one of those who cant stop drinking, so two days ago i got really drunk in front of my group, i think i said that my grandfather was rhodesian and lots of really idiotic stuff. Literally spilled all i had seen on Jow Forums the recent days. Today was the "grand finale", i didnt join it. Gonna be interesting to see if they remember on Monday.

it's really not as bad as you make it out to be
I didn't meet my closest friends until second and third year, everyone as a freshman was busy being bitchy high school tryhards.
I'm still a virgin though so again, depends on the kind of friends you want

nothing wrong w/ being autistic when you're drunk, it just makes for good stories after

i'm not saying
>if you dont make friends first day you'll be a loner your whole life
all i'm saying is there's no point delaying it until 2nd or 3rd year. try to make friends as soon as you can and if you can't you can always do it later. but there's no point delaying it and having no social life the first year in the odd hope that they'll somehow be better quality friends the longer you wait.

i go to ucf and i fucking hate it

I know none in this city, today i have just been 24 hours in bed and now it is past midnight. I dont care about them though, i just wish they could be more real instead of this pretend fun they have when drinking.

"OOOH GROUP 4 WE SPEND CASH! GROUP 5 WEE SPEND CASSH!! *hammers on the table* this is what they yelled all the time. Used half their scholarship on champagne It is this social group pressure like in a fucking church to join in on the idiocy

>start college last year
>hated everything about college life
>roommate was a little bitch, group partners were unreliable, residents in the dorm had no respect for other peoples' property, started shoplifting because I couldn't afford anything, malnourished, and isolated
>leave after the spring semester because I couldn't take the crippling depression anymore and come back home
>decide to take fall classes online so I don't have to go back to living like a dirty animal
>spend a few hours doing classes every week and in my free time I either lay in bed, shitpost, or hang out with my mom

Arguably worse than college. I'm not depressed anymore, just numb. I'm watching everyone else live their lives while I daydream about what mine could have been.

Attached: 6818476-Businessman-looking-out-of-a-window-Stock-Photo-window-man-profile.jpg (1300x866, 109K)

You seem so cringe. Oh god.

What the fuck are you even doing here Stacy

Ew don't even respond to me you creep

actual college fun feels more like doing stuff at your friend's house in elementary/middle/high school
board games, movies, the occasional study group, video games, cooking stuff or ordering out, dave and busters or whatever
yeah yeah it's "childish" but you have to understand you can't go full american pie when the point is you're supposed to be studying, it's just a way to relieve stress and honestly people IRL are usually too lazy to even host a D&D night

>Ugly roasties just came to the door looking for my roommate, but he's out
Jesus Christ, they all looked like fucking britbongs.

I am on my third year of college, at the beginning I managed to make a couple of friends that I was able to relate with, but they all left, and I am the last member of the group that we formed at the beginning. The way I see it so far with the people that surrounds me is that I've always processed emotion differently, the way everyone else acts has always struct me as annoyingly overblown or just absurd, and thinking back I've always been socially awkward, but as an adult, for some reason people are drawn to me, but everything I do is completely shallow and admittedly fake.
People have this impression that I'm the sweetest, most empathetic person, but honestly I feel like the way I outwardly act now is just an adaptation. I feel like I've only learned how to play the game and am acting out learnt behaviors just so I won't be alone.
When I can be indifferent, and I don't have to fake caring about other people or to be charming and equally charmed by other people's mundane shit it's the only time I feel alive.
I just see everyone as boring sacks of shit with no sense of direction or ability to think forthemselves. Whenever I try to actually have a meaningful conversation with the people that I am supposed to be friends with, it never goes beyond the realm of vanity or small and meaningless talk.
I feel like the only reason I associate with the people around me is the benefits that it could bring.
To be honest, I hold the sandwitch that I had for lunch in higher regard than them, and it makes me feel bad, but I just cannot bring myself to develop a strong and deep friendship with them, when our association never goes beyond that of school and social interaction.

Attached: 1531284157317.jpg (385x500, 35K)

that's a sure sign you're not going to get along with your roommate
the kind of guy you can relate to isn't the guy with girls chasing after him every hour, even if they are ugly

Yeah, he came into the room just now with some friends, and said they're going to a frat for something. They're nice and everything, not mean at all, but it will get annoying if this happens all the time.

>Providence College
yikes, op. but it could always be a lot worse. at least youre not at villanova or boston college. id fucking kms
the thing about college no matter where you go though is that youre with thousands of other people, and there are bound to be one or two that you can get along with. they take time to find though i wont lie and its not easy but you have to be willing to put in some effort to find them. give up on the idea of meeting people in classes, you dont talk to people during lectures or discussions outside of group work. clubs is where youre going to find those like-minded people.

this, unironically.

>has parents
>thinks hes a robot

Attached: 2E5FED22-DFA1-4FB2-A103-B1924AFA512C.jpg (1024x942, 115K)

>says some niche thing about himself
>thinks that this is the reason he is a robot

>tfw there's some kind of pre-Uni event next week where all the people of my course can meet before the studies
I don't really wanna go but I don't want to be some autist who doesn't show up and no one talks to when the studies start since I'll have a chance to befriend some people at the event at least

Attached: 1464624459923.jpg (804x771, 85K)

go to the event
try and talk to people but even if you can't someone will start talking to you
my first week of uni I talked to so many different people
a whole lot of normalfags but it's pretty easy if you're drunk (assuming you can get drunk)
most people I never spoke to again (including my flatmates lol) but it was worth it

I tried to be friends with the absolute sperg in my flat because everyone else in my flat was missing and I went to a pub with him but I left him alone for literally 1 minute while I was talking to some girls and I looked out the window and I saw him running home
asked him why he did that and he said he felt uncomfortable around that many people
never really talked to him again except for when he was in the kitchen making sausages
don't be that guy
t. chad

The 80% Brad male population of my university has been excluded from possible friendships.
My roommate is a social outcast like me. We might be the only ones here for all I know. Do you think if I give him my old guitar and amp and offer to teach him music, he'll jam with me? That's all I want but I hate everyone else.

Attached: 201510636.jpg (720x702, 162K)

Just join in on the jargon except ironically. You'll be making fun of them but they won't be able to tell. So you'll both gain a sense of superiority and friends.

>flats
What is this? Is this like a shared appartment in place of living in the dorms?

Flats are apartments with no stairs or upper levels or anything. Hence the name. common replacement for dorms

bonglandspeak
yeah I guess shared apartment is the most accurate way to describe it
no one shares a room with anyone here lol

>he got a robot roommate
FUCK. I got a fucking Brad roommate. It's kinda cool though, cause it seems like he's always gonna be out, but also he might kick me out so he can fuck some slut, or I will get tired of him always getting here late.

I literally didn't talk to anyone. I was a turbo autist. However, the alternative - putting up with insufferable normalfaggotry - is somehow worse. I wasted the whole time shitposting and playing vidya

Did you ever get depressed? I think I may end up doing this.

Just go to community college.
People don't care about anyone but themselves and won't bother you.

Holy shit sounds like me and I just finished my first year.

I feel the same, but people aren't drawn to me at all. In fact, I seem to physically repulse people, despite not being fat/significantly ugly.

Just graduated from FSU. At Georgetown now for grad school.

Leave it by the living room and say if he's interested, he can have it and you'll teach him what you know. He will then say "Thanks, I'll think about it" and what happens happens.