Why do a lot of you hate him?

Why do a lot of you hate him?
>beats up rapist a bit too much
>bit of petty crime cause poor black

And thats your reason for all this hate? Are you blind or dont know your facts?
>GF said he dindu nuffin
>GF came out of nowhere with allegations from ages ago very suspiciously close to the time he got famous
>made a variety of music
>did a lot of charity shit
>decently smart and down to earth person
>put genuine thought into a lot of his music

Random asf but i just remembered the day he died and a lot of you cunts were hating so hard on him

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

konbini.com/en/entertainment-2/xxxtentacion-reported-victim-testimony/
miaminewtimes.com/news/a-timeline-of-rapper-xxxtentacions-abuse-allegations-10424586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blacks are never okay

How exactly does a pineapple do charity?

he's a nigger monkey

>H-HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DID CHARITY N SHIET
I laugh so hard at this.

He could have spent a bunch on jewelery and cars just to flex like every other soundcloud rapper, but bought a bunch of shit and donated it to orphans. Also planned to start a charity, which his mom did after he died. The last thing he put up on his fucking instagram was him boutta help out at some other charity event.
Alright poke fun but what did he do wrong? Better than having no argument

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-012743_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 293K)

Literally beat a pregnant woman. It's all good though right? pftt she was just lying

I have no clue who this is but can you stop advertising him like the next Kurt Cobain? they probably both suck. fuck off jew ads

>gets famous
>gets money
>GF suddenly claims he was abusive months and months back.
Seems legit
>GF drops charges
Oh.
>GF mourns over social media
oof.

he chained up a pregnant woman in his kitchen and tortured her with a poker until she passed out
dude was fucken serial-killer tier

he was on his way to becoming a legend. he was only 20 when he dropped the "?" album. had he been given more time to refine his sound and create a cohesive project he'd be considered the GOAT of our generation. but i guess we'll never know now because some worthless degenerates murdered him.

nah bro see
she was just after da money n shiiett cuhhhhh

People can mourn their abusers; that doesn't mean the abuse didn't happen

konbini.com/en/entertainment-2/xxxtentacion-reported-victim-testimony/

This one has lots more reasons why he's a shithead
miaminewtimes.com/news/a-timeline-of-rapper-xxxtentacions-abuse-allegations-10424586

Ok so if this happened, she would he genuinely traumatised by this and should have sought kmmediate help. Instead, she lived with him for months more. And then after they break up, waits a few more months, and then suddenly decides she wants compensation but then pretty quickly drops charges. Plus there just wasnt any proof of anything, her whole story is just not credible even without the dropping charges part

i prefer 6ix9ine

Read the second link in it has witness testimony about the abuse.
Victims of abuse often think they "deserve it" and don't want to prosecute their abusers because they don't want to see them in court every day and be questioned and called a liar by people like you. She may have dropped charges for that reason. The article also states that she had a GoFundMe for her *medical expenses* from the ordeal that was reinstated after the NYT broke the case.

Me too
>niggas iffy ah
>blicky got the stiffy ah
>mfw

Attached: 1.png (32x32, 3K)

rich nigger stole a white women then beat the shit out her. I hate them both.

Ok the whole thing with geneva still doesnt have much credibility to it at all. A lot of the reasons on that list seem to be that same case as it went on.
Theres still plenty of charity he did that could be confirmed
He didnt get round to the anti rape thing so that makes him a rapist?
That gay guy was told to fuck off. He didnt. They were both naked.

Sure he had a somewhat extensive criminal record, just petty crimes that many blacks from poor backgrounds in america do. It doesnt make him satan for it. Surely a couple robberies and threatening some dude with a gun can be looked past if he served his time and turned his life around, making a proper, clean income. I dont know if you have actually listened to x but he was depressed as fuck and clearly hated himself for it. Sire anyone can put that act up, but theres credibility to how genuine it is if it helped lots of people struggling with depression and anxiety the way it did. Im not saying he was perfect, but he redeemed himself the best he could

So some people on the internet and maybe to her face calling her a liar would have been enough to stop her seeking justice for months of abuse and him almost supposedly aborting their unborn child

Can you people fucking read? There were WITNESS DEPOSITIONS saying that the guy took her aside and beat her, held her head underwater, etc. Do you think people go to court and lie for shits and giggles? Because I can assure you that doesn't happen in real life.

>would have been enough to stop her seeking justice
You don't know how batshit celebrity fans can get. A family friend accused a non-famous guy of assault, which definitely happened and was caught on camera, and his crazy-ass relative tried to hunt her down and run her over in her high school parking lot.

I like him alot you know he was playing league ? Day he died he played 2 games as Yasuo his account name is MAKEOUTHILL666

X is robotcore
Only f*moids, Jow Forumsniggers and newniggers hate him

She would not have stayed with him or anywhere near him and could have instead gotten protection

>Why do a lot of you hate him?
Dont like the music he and the others in his genre make. It is absolute trash

Complete opinion though. A lot of his music was tasteful in my opinion. What do you listen to?

That's my damn hero right there

I do like him, listen to his shit almost everyday, glad I found him when no one even knew how to pronounce his name
> best song is king of the dead by far

What x songs you bump?

i mean regardless of whether he did bad shit in the past of not, does that mean he shouldn't have been allowed to change and improve himself? He was clearly trying to become a better person. His last music video was literally about him fighting his former self. idk about you guys, but I'd certainly like to have the chance to redeem myself and be forgiven after i do something fucked up.

>still shilling this dead ape like a year after he died
Why? Who the fuck cares.

>Complete opinion though
Wow its almost like you asked me a question about a fucking opinion and got one as a response. I dont need "facts" to not like something. Fuck outta here zoomer.

>47594634
>made a video of a child being hung

yeah no

fuck you and fuck him, not even giving you a you you piece of human garbage

literalIy who is this?

Xxxtentacion dumbass

>muh fake moral outrage
you're not fooling anyone Jow Forumsnigger

That whole video was about the crime and violence in america, that scene was meant to be fucked up but its symbolic you retard. Im pretty fucking sure he didnt have a thing for killing kids

Clearly im wanting to discuss his actions here. If your view on him consists solely of his music, that doesnt make for ant sort of discussion. Neither is it related to what i started the thread out as you bonehead

he's just another dindu
the only difference is he's famous

Don't bother, he hasn't actually watched the video and is just repeating Jow Forums talking points because he hates niggers unconditionally

lol all of these fucking white knights
pathetic

>waaaah he called me a liar im gonna let the person who """"abused''""" me get off free waaaah.

No you misunderstand
she would stay and its because roasties love abuse

wtf this BLACK NIGGER btfo a woman! FUCK him!
>posts in women hate thread 10 minutes later

You should always celebrate when a nigger dies, user. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Xxxtentacion is fucking trash wife beater garbage, the girl clearly said he dindu nuffin to get out of having to go through court. She literally had a bruise on her eye. Xxxtentacion is a nigger that died in a nigger way, being shot by another nigger. And the only people who listen to him are edgy white people, spics, and underage niggers. Not to mention his music is also normie. No rap is for robots. Just get out.

Attached: 1528349403593.jpg (248x239, 13K)

Women hate threads are for women who actually did bad. This lady was innocent and not to mention pregnant.

She made that up.
>believing anything women say
She literally admitted to making that up and did not even press charges on him. Women are pathological lying whores.