Learning how to Run

Hello Jow Forums someone that like to run in the street know where I can find this book "Run Strong by Kevin Beck" I don't want to buy it withou knowing if is really good. And someone can suggest more books to learn running technique?

Attached: 41jhZ4ZA00L._SX352_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (354x499, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=34F29A4E9F97706CBC66D126C4151848
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8iOSMfR-iXwOEJwOXFLbjVlUVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Piratbay

You could find the book in Genesis library or the pirate Bay if you're that interested. If you find the info valuable just buy the book to support the guy.

>this nigga needs a book to know how to run
nigga just put on a decent pair of shoes and your good to go...
jesus why the fuck do people have to make a science out of everything nowadays it's fucking running for fucks sake

Attached: skinner-pathetic.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Just watch some youtube videos about it. It'll help with visualizing it.

A lot of people run the wrong way.

I recommend Running Science by Owen Anderson.

i watched some youtube vids. Landing on forefoot, and increasing amount of steps is good. Anything im missing?

Running is gay.

I ran too much in the army. It's good cardio for your heart. The end

>A lot of people run the wrong way.
This is true, always go north to south.

jeff daniels running formula for basic programming. in terms of form, google POSE. basically don't heal strike and don't violently smash your feet against the ground when they come down. let your feet come down naturally and remember to keep your body upright with a slight forward lean. running really just improves with practice though so goooo run. if your form is truly shit, go down a mile to 2 mile long barefoot run. you will quickly stop heal striking and adopt a much more natural running form. also get good shoes. go to a running store and get gait analysis done. that's about it.

t. only source of physical activity is lifting

Jack Daniels' book, "Daniels' Running Formula," is more or less the gold standard intro to running book for serious runners.

wrong.. u didnt read the book obviously..

Attached: 1536298832823.png (472x410, 254K)

Thank you all from the help, except the ones that didn't help.

here
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=34F29A4E9F97706CBC66D126C4151848

Thanks user. I'm not OP but I can make use of this.

Funny enough they only run wrong because of shoes. if you put any human barefoot on grass and tell them to run/jog they'll do it for hours

Is that cover satire? This twig roasts himself!
>Strong!
>Just add muscle
This guy would be made fun of at a vegan convention! Possibly the worst dyel I've seen this year.

Meanwhile, the heated debate on which total beginner program to do has been the main topic on Jow Forums for literally 7 years

Why do you need to read a book to conduct one of your most basic primal functions?

Lifting weights is not being an athlete.

Meanwhile, thousands of people continue to argue over the best order to do the exact same weight lifting exercises and insist one variation will make you fat and ugly while another slight variation will turn you into a pussy slayer

>*Runs behind you*
>Heh, nice try kiddo

Being strong means you are hard to kill on even terms. Run fags have honestly fallen for the worst cardio (high impact). Lifting heavy ass weights = athlete.

>Lifting heavy ass weights = athlete.
Athlete = someone who can perform athletically
Someone who does something that athletes occasionally do to get better at performing in an athletic endeavor is not an athlete.
They are bench warmers and people who flunk the tryouts.

Grug try running barefoot in grassy plain, but sometime, rock can be in grass. Rock sharp, hurt Grug foot. Now always wear mammoth hide sandal.

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>What is Olympic weight lifting

>Being strong means you are hard to kill on even terms

Attached: 1515557298259.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

>Factual criticism notwithstanding for I have a shitty tumblr meme!

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8iOSMfR-iXwOEJwOXFLbjVlUVU
I think the stash has two book on running, if you actually need a fucking book to run.

Fact: you are a manchild.