Fraud steroids general

Happy Calum edition

I’m a complete fucktard and forgot to put fraud in the subject too.

Before you ask your retarded question about babbys first cycle, make sure to read the fucking wiki. Yes it’s reddit, post a better one or shut the FUCK up nerd.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Also, include:
>e-stats
>age
>time wasted lifting natty
>height
>weight
>BF%
>Amount of time you've been on gear without coming off, cruising or getting any form of bloodwork done
>Penis Girth
>Penis Length
>Testicular volume (on/off)
>Rice purity test score (ricepuritytest.com/)

Oral only cycles are great way to cope with your fear of needles.

SARMs and prohormones are generally a waste of time.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

And most importantly,

NO SOURCE TALK (this isn't up for debate, you will be banned)

Previously → #

Attached: F53171C6-F9EC-4B05-8ED1-DEDFF9140A77.jpg (1242x1316, 1.55M)

Fixed it sorry brehs

It's never too late to tan, right?

Attached: 20180910_153850-1126x1106.jpg (1126x1106, 197K)

great work op you're an amazing person and I love you

please tell me you live in a country where it's always raining or something. you look like you've never seen the sun in your life. it's also the end of summer so tanning regularly is a bit out of the question, it's tanning bed/mt2 time for you

Hard to tan in Moscow sunlight alone

fuck off commie

We fucked

Your vascularity in your bis dude. That shit is weird looking the inside of mine look like that but the front side just has the big one down and then a couple smaller ones.

I try.

Attached: F3DF684E-252F-4AB9-8223-1586F6530626.jpg (1744x1314, 398K)

Our communists left in the 90s and now run the American democrat party.

Yeah my bicep vascularity is pretty weird

Attached: 20180910_163335-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 223K)

Do you guys think Calum can make it to 2019 Olympia?

Lol no. Dude has the attention span of a goldfish

what’s the youngest it would be recommended to wait before doing steroids. 18 years old, 5’6 and wondering if cruising on test and hgh would be worth the potential risk of fucking up my endocrine system

You’re going to want to maximize your height as much as possible, so I’d stay far away from steroids until you’re 25

does an excess of growth hormone increase the likelihood of the growth plates closing early or something along those lines?

hey dudes I got 2 questions

hows it like cycling while living with gf?

and im coming off a 2 year blast and cruise how this pct look?

Day 1-20 : 2000iu HCG every other day.

Day 1-30 : Nolva 40mg/day (20mg was taken twice per day) ; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)

Day 31-45 : Nolva 40mg/day (20mg was taken twice per day)

15%
5'11

Attached: 1513047459455.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

>hows it like cycling while living with gf?

Can't call em gf's but every girl i was with for a bit knew I roided and they preferred me on it. Anytime I came off it was just constant questions about why don't I go back on.

my gf used to pin me :D

I used to pin your girlfriend too

My ex pinned me. Next GF was avidly against so I left her. Now I’m just fucking a stripper 13 years younger than me. Girlfriends are a meme.

>lonely cope

Little Ozzy is training his killer instinct.
Someday I am gonna buy him a live chicken he can kill and eat.
You should put in a lot more research before you pin if you ask such questions.
Short answer hgh no, test yes

Also hgh will cost a lot of money and the possibility to get fake is high if you don't already have found a trusted supplier. Since you ask noob questions, are you sure you can find one?

Gf knows, ignores it and always says I don't need it. But if I fuck her she can't keep her hands away from my muscles

So I know she likes it but would never admit it. That's what you get if your gf is a lawyer, never incriminates herself.

Attached: 1536619429-picsay.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

>1 week on tren
>dreaming about people I haven't seen in years being more muscular than me and trying to kill me
>spending hours getting angry at people who've liked old facebook pictures of a girl I had a one night stand with months ago and never saw again
>5 hours sleep max and waking up in the night constantly
>zero filter when I'm saying racist/sexist/homophobic etc stuff regardless of who I'm around
But I'm lifting more and getting veinier so fuck it, 19 more weeks minimum

I guess I don't aromatize very much. A single dose of Aromasin 12.5mg crashed my estrogen on my first cycle of 500mg TE. Took it very sparingly if at all during that cycle.

I just started TE 500/Deca 600 and will be taking caber (either .25 or .5mg/wk) to keep prolactin in check.

Other than the prolactin increase, how is Deca on estrogen? If I'm taking the caber would you anticipate my AI dosing should be similar to when I was on TE alone?

Attached: sept18(2).jpg (250x241, 18K)

>roiding for this

Also, I know B6 and vitamin E can be used to combat the prolactin but since my deca is higher than the test I think I'm gonna take the caber preemptively. Deca dick scares me

DOPAMINE AGONISTS ARE NOT LIKE AROMATASE INHIBITORS. DO NOT USE CABER PREEMPTIVELY.

Why not?

giga cope

Should I try a new oral on my cruise before I use it on my blast to gauge sides? My thought process is I should try it out (anadrol) in a low estro enviroment to see if I get gyno sides or anything before I dare try it in the high estro enviroment of my blast

because dopamine ain't nuthin' to fuck wit'. caber should be a last resort.

Is the fact I took .5mg with my first tren ace pin last week something that should concern me?

it's not gonna kill you, you're just fucking with your brain chemistry for no reason

I've read that too, my plan was to start it @ week 5 but you're probably right I should wait until I notice any symptoms.

Back to my initial question though, how is deca on estrogen

What bad shit can happen?
I don't wanna start lactating and I like having a functioning dick so I'm equally wary of dropping it

Do your own research on dopamine agonists ffs

deca has almost no effect on estrogen and prolactin sides are greatly amplified by high estrogen levels. if you truly don't aromatize from test it's very unlikely that you will need the caber in the first place. you're a lucky man.

out of curiosity, ever tried dbol? that should get your titties going

earliest to start blasting? my coworker is wondering, he is 17 and already 6'3, but only 165 lbs. I want to give him good advice

This is only my second cycle, I've got 60 tabs of Anavar @25mg I think I'm going to add to the end of this cycle to cut back up.

I didn't get bloods done on my first cycle which might have been a mistake but whenever I'd take aromasin (12.5mg then 6.25mg every other time) I felt like shit the next day, sore achy as fuck and real dry.

If that's the case then I'll keep playing it by feel. I plan on getting bloodwork done this time at week 5 or 6.

>communists

Attached: 1371087739707.png (343x400, 55K)

No difference, mate.

did tren make anyone else be really into bdsm stuff

It made me into damn near everything

Tren fucks with you hard.

>except being a dominant male

i love it tho, i have these moments where im just euphoric out of nowhere and it makes me really focused on myself and achieving stuff, I wish I could be on tren forever

I can do it sometimes!
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oddly enough I never got a crazy libido from any amount of various steroids I’ve taken.

Maybe once I find a girl who makes me happy and shit it’ll make me crazy for her body and her.

How would 150 sust twice a week with 50mg tren A everyday be?

is it worth it bois

Best pre-workout with something stimmy like DMAA? Aus is fucking stupid for regulation. Also, how fucking retarded would taking sarms/var while you're doing HRT?

Mesomorph if it's still around, otherwise i've been liking nitraflex and adding dmaa and more beta alanine to it.

It's real fucking hard to get DMAA now, DMAE is though. I'll sus meso though. Thanks homeslice.

21 years old looking to hop on

Test E
Deca
Dbol

6'4 190lbs 9 to 10ish% bf, is stacking these 3 compounds too much?

I really dislike DMAE and refuse to use it. It's infinitely more dangerous for you than DMAA if you use it 6-7 days a week at gym. Instead of a 5-6hr half life with DMAA that ends up giving you a perfect 3 hour workout window that you crash hard after you get DMAE now with a half life that is longer than 24 hours so with daily use it would be building up in your system. DMAE also hits you pretty fucking slowly never really hitting a peak and just an eternally slow taper which is fucking trash for a gym specific stimulant.

Add a couple of grams of tren and you're good to go buddy

you don't know how much I wanna do tren but I need some experience

I don't think I'm even gonna cycle anyway, once I leave natty land I ain't coming back

>I don't think I'm even gonna cycle anyway, once I leave natty land I ain't coming back

Most honest post ever posted.

Will I be okay if i inject my test in my lower back? I feel like I am lacking there

Should work great but I’d suggest using a spinal tap needle and going straight in with the cerebrospinal fluid for maximum gains

Autism

Has anyone capped their own raws/ancillaries?

how do you go abouts capping 1mg of arimidex into a capsule?

You don’t. Either use geometric dilution or just make it a liquid oral where you’d do maybe 50ml of 1mg/ml so 50mg of raws in the bottle with the carrier.

Attached: E63E0431-774E-4963-9AD2-58541D39CBBB.jpg (963x1014, 664K)

I do arimidex 10mg/ml in ethanol and dilute it down to 1mg/ml with propylene glycol, cap everything else

damn thats such a great idea fuarkk why didn't i think of this lool, thought I was ganna have to cap 100000 capsules

thank you brah, i really mean it.

>actually linking to reddit in the OP

you must be new here...

kek manlet

>actually using the word r*ddit at all

ok this is absolutely newfag incarnate

I know right and OP just posts it in the OP and everybody just lets it slide

man this place has really changed

who here done a tren cut/recomp cycle? is it as cheat mode as it seems?

How about you change too and let that dick slide on in to me boi

u cute tho?

used to be, I can give u a pic of young me to tape to my back.

lmao

N E W J E R S E Y
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y

im only running trt but its enabled me to make noticeable gains, someone joked that I was roiding and I think I denied it convincingly. thing is I’m neither big nor lean, the only possible tell is traps/delts popping a little but at this point I’m just paranoid

how much do normies know about physiques and should I stay over 15%bf to avoid awkward questions?

Has anybody tried Clenbuterol? Just bought a bottle. Gonna try a cycle.

Speak about foods and macros and different pathways and insulin sensitivity and shit. People tune out quick if they think they would have to do hard work to achieve the same.

Should have bought pills. Liquid clen is rarely dosed correctly.

Damn. I'm using a measured dropper. I'll see what happens since I can't return it. Thanks.

Where do you guys buy steroids? Is there some sketchy dude in the gym who I'm too autistic to talk to? Should I try and make friends with some of the jacked guys? Can I get them though an online pharmacy? I'm a Britbong if that helps.

I work on a farm and place the biggest bulls balls in my mouth and let them sit their until my mouth fully marinates in my saliva and pure bull test, usually about 7min or so.

I suppose I could post a request on craigslist but it's a bit of a drive out to the countryside. How often do you apply the balls to your mouth and how long do you cycle it for? would sheep be doable if I can't get access to a cow farm?

Check out the forum UKMUSCLE
Google the abbreivations etc
Follow the breadcrumbs

Its not hard

just to be clear you're saying that if you find the abbreviations you can find a website that sells test? Why don't you just tell me the abbreviations?

Because i got banned here last time for doing exactly that

3 pins into this tren blast now and my dick's diamonds 24/7
Whoever said 19-nors kill your dick is full of shit, I could fuck a hole into a brick wall even after rubbing one out if I wanted to

Why are you being such a faggot? Is this an example of steroids giving you tiny balls?

Jokes on you, i already had tiny balls faggot

It does kill your dick, it's pretty well documented. Your gear is bunk or underdosee if it doesn't.

You could use sheep, but that's another compound entirely. Every God created animal produces another compound. Bulls are test, sheep would be deca, cats are clen, kanguroo are tren. Etc..
need to do more research

3pins in like Ed? Hormones take a while to change, and it's mostly only deca. If you have some test + tren your dick won't stop. It will get annoyingly often and hard hard to the point where it hurts

EOD

Does anyone ever have any comments that actually make you feel bad for roiding?

Not really interested in cycling, but the amount of hate i hear just in the ambient while I'm at the gym about the roiders has to be getting to somebody

Attached: happy-ah0-88c5c7d95056a36_88c5cee8-5056-a36a-0cfcd2c40eeb1b27.png (1009x960, 207K)

inb4 Blogpost

Had all my Mast P crahs recently and had been heating them in cups of boiling water, it took forever, i would have to do it for 30mins before pinning and keep changing the water for freshly boiled.

Occurred to me last night to just use direct flame from gas hob, took 10 seconds.
Don't do steroids kids, its rots your brain.

The only person who ever gave me even the slightest amount of crap for using was some ex fatass trainer who asked me what my secret to vascularity was. My gym has a pretty high turnover rate for trainers and he no longer works at my gym. Other than that people at my gym see to have an idea as to whether I'm using or not but don't really care or seem to care.

I told my bf I started running gear.
He said as long as I know what I'm doing he's fine with it.
Hell yeah.

Attached: tenor (9).gif (358x296, 440K)

Why would he care? You're gonna be the bottom regardless - gear or not.

I’m britbong also and all you have to know is that they’re legal to own here, meaning people discuss them openly on brit forums. And not here.

not comments but generally the fact my life is getting better in my 30s while most people I know are stagnant/deteriorating

>Does anyone ever have any comments that actually make you feel bad for roiding?
what do you mean by this?

Is EQ anxiety real? I feel like if I think it’s real it will give me anxiety regardless.

My feet hurt.

same but my mid 20s

people are either getting married and becoming cucked by wife and kids or working a shitty job they hate then binge eating to numb the pain and they look like shit