Spider Hate Thread

Who else here afraid of spiders?
Those fuckers are just so weird.
I don't even want to touch them with a tissue.
Pic heavily related the one that was in my room until a few minutes ago.
Video of the removal: streamable.com/yp8wm

Attached: IMG_9017.jpg (3264x2448, 525K)

I absolutely hate those fucking things. They literally make my skin crawl. The worst thing about killing one is that creeping feeling that there's more of them you can't see.

>The worst thing about killing one is that creeping feeling that there's more of them you can't see.
This is absolutely the worst.
How do Australians even manage to live in that spider riddled place?

Heavy daytime drinking.

Spiders are friends

I don't mind spiders, they tend to their business and eat the annoying insects like ants and roaches

Roaches i can't stand. Moved into a shitty apartment recently and it was full of them. Had to buy like 20 bait stations

That was a harmless one, you fucking autistic fuck. Why did you do that?

I was scared shitless.
If I hadn't done that I would have slept in a different room tonight.

I used to hate spiders too. But after being really lonely for a long time, I've started seeing them as company, giving them names and feeding them.
They're really not that bad. They eat bugs in your room, and most of them can't even physically harm you. They lead their little life, sometimes they choose to move to a different corner, they'll fall in the bathtub and you have to help them out. They're my friends now.

This particular one can bite.
Also I just find them revolting.
Maybe if I ever move out and live alone my views will change.

I used to be scared shitless of those house spider types but over the years I've sort of started to tolerate them. I mean I still don't like them much but if I see one in my apartment and it's not out of the way I'll pick it up in some tissue and put it out the window as gently as I can. Those tiny little jumping spiders are amazing. Watched one crawling along a wall some years back and I was fascinated by it's color markings and it's erratic movements.

I want to go and watch Arachnophobia now.

Fuck you bitch, spiders are based af and way smarter then your dumbass

Don't harm spiders. They're our bros. They do a good job killing other insects and they don't mess with you.

Plus if you have one that builds a web, you can watch it catch and kill things, which is pretty cool to see.

kek, know that feel. i help them out of the bathtub too.

This quarter sized nigger made a web outside of my porch door yesterday and I walked right through it. Luckily the coon didn't get on me but now I'm really not going outside again

At least spiders don't fly. A fucking wasp got in my room today, I reckon they're worse than spiders. Well, most spiders.

This thread is full of people who either

A. Don't know some people have arachnophobia and cant get rid of it

Or

B. Don't realize that spiders, and every other bug are soulless, thoughtless, emotionless beings who deserve to be killed on sight

all of these things are hell spawn. CHANGE MY MIND.

OP here.
I don't think they are spawns from hell.
I just extremely hate them.
If they don't disturb me they may live.
If they do, they die.

Cockroaches are scarier in my opinion, at least spiders are nice and kill flies and stuff but cockroaches just creep around with their creepy antennae and they can get away super fast.

Attached: beauty-trends-blogs-daily-beauty-reporter-2013-10-30-Roach.jpg (767x1023, 56K)

yeah bro i had a massive one right above my bed like you, but slightly bigger.. i got rid with a newspaper but ive been paranoid ever since. i keep thinking one is aabove me when sleeping

Boooy do I have a drug for you!

Attached: 15118506_Alt02.jpg (488x488, 69K)

Aussie here,
Living in Queensland and would move if I weren't stuck here due to family ties.
Victoria doesn't really have too much of an insect problem.

Fucking this, I live in a shithole and outside my house at night there are an hell of these things, and even if I fortfied my house sometimes one of them sneak in and it's horrific.
These things are FAST and require a solid force to kill or they will just run away, god save you if they hide below something.