Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums
it is I the Evil one I've granted wishes for many men through time from John Faustus to Robert Johnson
Now I'm here to grant your wishes for the low low price of your soul I mean are you really using it?
So go ahead post what you want and it'll be so just don't forget the price

Attached: the_loving_one.jpg (1200x1976, 240K)

I wish for infinite souls

i wish to be a cute trap

I wish to for the world in my mind to be real.

Have you ever seen limitless? Give me what he had but no downsides, also make it so I die at 90 years old.

you're a dick bu so it shall be enjoy never knowing who you really are
Very well you will be the most adorable Trap alive
so it shall be from this point onward your world is the true world
very well I will make it so but I can't give you 90 years all I can do is 65 years at the most

Hey Jow Forums It's Saint Michael guys! Just wanted to let you know that if you make a wish I'm going to cut you up like all the cucks on this picture.

P.S I can probably one shot this scrub

Attached: Angels-Giordano1.jpg (512x742, 43K)

Fuck off Michael everyone knows you are just a kiss ass you couldn't do shit if it wasn't for Yahweh

I phrased it wrong. Well, good thing it's just a LARP thread.

Money and hella bitches plz

Make my daughter talented and happy, so I don't fuck her up like my parents fucked me up.

Attached: c40.png (625x582, 14K)

Any side effects? (Other than eternity in hell, and also which circle? Im fine with limbo.)

it's done in the coming days money and women shall find you
She will live a very happy successful life but it will cost more you will not live to see her become a success

make shotas legal please

Give me vast amounts of money and success, success that will make others envious.

Attached: 1531571339959.jpg (1536x1172, 114K)

>you will not live to see her success
That's fine, just send her down to see me before she goes to heaven okay? I love her so much.

Attached: 15082289189880.jpg (650x475, 33K)

the circle depends on your life my friend but other than that no there are no other side effects

Im transfering my power for you to play with. You will be able to make these wishes come true. Be careful with it +++

Attached: 189.gif (250x250, 475K)

no just no you are already heading down here anyways
very well your neighbors,friends and family will be jealous of your success
because you got doubles ill tell you that you need not say that because if she comes down here she will stay so perhaps you should take that back

>Yo retard!

Im the first to beat you in quite some time according to god, seeing as I got the forbidden treasures AND stole back the soul. If you truly are the devil, how about you man up and retell how you lost to the champion of heaven and newest Angel, Chad.

If the story is correct I may even post my real face.

Attached: 1515520610524s.jpg (99x125, 2K)

I thank you for the increase power
I.......I refuse to even speak of that perhaps you should leave I have business to handle with people who need my help

>not able to give her visions of me without her being there.
Obvious shit tier demon.

Attached: 1508001420566.gif (516x402, 628K)

It worked. Nice dubs - Kek

very well if you wish it it shall be

Why am i here is it you that have sent me ?

I already cashed mine in. Do you think you could accept an alternate payment?

I sent for no one
No it's soul or nothing

You know what i want.

That was not original.

i want to be in heaven after I die

You're not in the right place bub.

I do know what you want and it will be done just know you are going to the deepest levels of hell
Very well I will talk to Yahweh so part of the time you will be with him the other with me

Shit tier demon aint getting nothin tell the one in charge he gets my regards
Ps thx for showing me how to beat yo boss

Isn't your existance ironic? I mean why bother creating a less powerful god that handles the dirty work, when your creator is supposedly omni-everthing.

I have cat and 13 goldfish. How does that sound?

Explain sire ?

I mean why doesn't yahweh handle heaven and hell judgement and ruling all by himself? Its not like hes not powerful enough to do it.

Im not op but im pretty sure satanist belive allot different

Some of them belive that we all hold the potential to be gods
Some think god is really satan
Some think god and satan are equal and r fighting a war
And tons of other interpertations
I think the islamic devil is really a demon working for god but the biblical tells about a few angles that rebbelled against god and thats somewhat became satan and his demons

Only in the quran allah created the devil to work for him, but cmmon were not really asuming this is an islamic devil right they dont grant wishes trough the internet there like ghosts

Ill just take care of this shit for u guys...
As clearly stated in your advertise

Now I'm here to grant your wishes for the low low price of your soul

It clearly states wishes, as in multipile wishes
First infinity wishes
Second my soulback
Third you have to give back all the souls u ever bribed/took and they get to keep the goodies
4th u now be my slave nigga
Also money and girls tons of money and fast

Attached: BabyCleaningHeader.jpg (660x440, 73K)

give me somebody enjoyable to talk to that won't leave me after a few weeks.
that's probably too much to ask isn't it

Make her love me and stay with me for the rest of my lofe also make me filthy rich

I just want to be happy Mr devil-san, but if that's too much too ask then I'd like you to completely eradicate my emotions and thoughts, the thing I know as me should become completely voided. Maybe then I could find peace.