What would your ideal comfy scenario be?

What would your ideal comfy scenario be?

for me
>high up in an apartment block
>large windows, lightning storms and sheets of rain
>good view of a busy city
>mug of tea
>cool temperature with the window open a bit, comfy sweater on
>maybe meeting a qt for some fast food or at a hole in the wall diner later

Attached: homie.gif (480x360, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-1182-3tkjnn/castle-in-the-sky-midtown-west-new-york-ny-10019
youtube.com/watch?v=APSEYn7CqzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have been collecting some comfy images and would like to share them or collect some

Attached: comfy1.gif (540x810, 275K)

forests can be pretty comfy but can be eerie

Attached: river.gif (1920x1080, 505K)

cities can be gross but they're nice when they're dark, assuming you arent being attacked by bandits

Attached: comfy3.gif (450x510, 47K)

I would like to wear a big winter suit that keeps me warm and tight, lay on the snow just watching the sky and think about only positive things so nothing can ruin my special moment

ive thought about moving to a cold place before. Once I stayed in a cabin with only a wood-stove in -24 degree weather, I had to spend a lot of my time keeping the fire going otherwise the water in jugs started to freeze

do you live in a cold place

Attached: comfy2.gif (908x986, 367K)

Lucky user sounds like you have a good evening planned out

The winters in Germany can sometimes be very cold.

Sharing a house in the countryside with 3 lads,We all have different interests but all have something in common like an ideology, going to gym or something like that.We all work together to pay the mortgage via passive income online.Bonus if my room is facing away from the sun and filled with books on theology for a neat bookshelf.

sounds awesome, productive and frugal

Attached: comfy4.gif (500x376, 54K)

didn't know how much I needed this until now
but I'm not leaving my window open when it's raining, I like my living space dry

I'd love to have an apartment on one of the top floors of an apartment complex. Would be really comfy and I could spend days just sat by the window watching the world go by.

we'll get there someday brothers

Attached: itsbruce.jpg (3495x2691, 1.24M)

I'm a greedy bastard, but unfortunately I make nowhere near what I want to be able to make in order to do the following:

>elegantly furnished palazzo overlooking the Grand Canal in Venice
>a cool Saturday afternoon
>reclining on an armchair near the window, looking up the sky and listening to the boats as the sun goes by
>notice that some old friends are in Venice, so I invite them up for supper catered from a local restaurant
>we happily eat and chat as the shadows grow longer, and when it gets dark we go out in a Gondola to see the city all lit up at night

or:

>English country manor, probably in Georgian or Queen Anne style
>sitting on the balcony drinking tea, watching the sun slowly setting over my fields and hedgerows
>when the sun finally disappears beneath the horizon I get up and retire to my warmly-lit library to do some light reading before bedtime

or

>Japanese manor with a large enclosed yard
>it's raining, but I have glass shutters up so I can watch the rain as I sit in the comfort of my study

>scenario 1
Having a study like pic related

>scenario 2
>chilly and rainy outside
>I am wrapped up nicely in my bed
>there is a girl who loves me in the bed with me
>she brings me coffee and breakfast while I play gameboy games
A man can dream.

Attached: EE2043CD-DF27-4AF3-ADD3-005670F05C9F.jpg (1946x3456, 985K)

I like to browse luxury real estate from time to time (unhealthy habit, I know, but sometimes I can't help myself). I think this listing would be right up your alley:

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-1182-3tkjnn/castle-in-the-sky-midtown-west-new-york-ny-10019

very classical, lofty comfy taste user

coffee and breakfast in bed goddamn, the last handheld game I played was majora's mask 3d, pretty decent

Attached: spiritedaway.jpg (479x262, 133K)

my peak comfy was chilling on a balcony playing smt:sj while tipsy
it was during a (solo) skiing trip late at night with a firepit thing beside me

Attached: gomen sit on me.jpg (950x677, 88K)

interesting how a thin but solid barrier blocking out a harsh environment maximizes the comfyness levels, like having a jacket in the cold or sitting next to a fire

i need to be able to see the harsh weather or reality I'm avoiding

Attached: pooh.jpg (640x640, 190K)

>small cabin
>upper Maine or Colorado
>furnished with lots of plaid and quilts, the rustic vibe before the forty year old moms grabbed it and made it useless
>large wood burning stove
>somehow have high-speed internet connection
>large furry cat semi-permanently sprawled in front of stove
>a light snow falls outside
>grow own weed/brew on beer in basement to make money
>have large quiet girlfriend/wife who keeps up with the cabin's cleaning and such
>spend evenings reading and/or shit posting in front of stove
>wear mostly oversized sweatpants and sweatshirts around the house with giant fuzzy brown slippers
Comf.

Attached: 1511212114288.gif (358x358, 20K)

this is the best thread I've seen in a very long time,i needed this
thanks anons

We're all a part of the comf user. It's what we strive for. Comf is life.

Attached: 1528906042177.jpg (498x638, 45K)

>large AND quiet wife

a nimble giantess, very comfy

Attached: The-Box-Office-Distill-Studio-4.jpg (728x545, 95K)

I'd like the interior of my house to consist entirely of narrow tunnels through which you can only crawl. Kind of like vents, but made out of a nicer material and maybe covered in posters or wallpaper. They would have many twists and turns as well as level changes. The rooms would also be really small, so you can't stand up in most of them.

She'd obsessively wear jeans and flannels in the winter and long flowing sundresses in the summers.
And we'd have a small outdoor sauna, like Swedish or Finnish style I think. We'd have built it together over the summer and spend an evening or two a week in it destressing and talking, with the eventual massage turning into passionate lovemaking, ending with a coshower and long cuddles in our massive overstuffed bed piled with furs and quilts.

Cold weather, rain/snow, house kinda cold too, just enough to make it extra comfy to stay under the blankets, hot chocolate, comfy music (jazz, instrumental or melancholyc music), play some relaxing videogame, watch some movies or show or (if I ever escape tfwnobf) just cuddle.

That would be pretty nice.

my joints are all messed up so that would be hell for me, but I can imagine if I was more flexible it could be pretty comfy.. how narrow are these tunnels

fortunately women seem to be getting bigger and bigger all the time so you may find your dream woman a lot sooner than later annon

Attached: allegronontroppo.jpg (300x254, 26K)

This but with percocets and cigarettes.

>implying big means fat
I want a tall sturdy woman. Like a Russian babushka. Female lumberjack.

Attached: 1511198865073.png (600x600, 391K)

here is a comfy old scene from a movie you anons may enjoy, I think it is very original

youtube.com/watch?v=APSEYn7CqzQ

Attached: warren.jpg (634x357, 50K)

I think this is where Tommy Hilfiger lives, one of his rooms are that dome thing.

Well that'll be much more difficult to find, may the universe provide

Attached: wdadaw.png (630x544, 133K)

Many thanks user. Your civility on this matter won't be forgotten quickly.

Attached: 1508894260005.png (418x359, 17K)

Cuddling with a girl in a cold, rainy day of winter while marathoning something like Rome or LotR.

Quite basic, I know.

the simple things in life are best, TRVE joys for TRVE Romans

Attached: gheh.jpg (300x450, 23K)

Glad to see a fellow patrician.

Are you implying plebs aren't true Romans?
I did my time in the legion, I'm as much a Roman as you.

that gave me a good kek

Attached: 1518717268288.gif (139x211, 371K)

>plebs being laughed at by patricians
Did we fight the plebian wars for nothing?
I'm disgusted.

Attached: shakespearepepe.jpg (500x351, 53K)

live in Tokyo and thats pretty much summer
although my apartment is a bit cleaner than that most days

cabin overlooking a valley out in the mountains. like berghof. able to get fresh air without freezing to death. a fireplace. a wife. children. a small community. no drugs, internet, or anything like that. candles to light the night. sitting by the fire reading and smoking a pipe while children play and wife knits. light music in the background. sun setting.

):

A lot of what I think about as comfy comes down to my life situation. There are a few existential threats and unfulfilled goals that keep gnawing at me. There's a hard limit of comfy knowing that I have to get up early to go to a job that I hate on Monday, for example. I'm going to hand wave and say all of that is taken care of first.

>Wake up in a studio apartment in Amsterdam early in the morning
>Drizzling, cloudy day
>Drink some warm tea while listening to piano music with breakfast
>Realize that my business needs no upkeep and I don't even have to spend the usual two hours maintaining it
>Finish up a chapter of a novel because the ending came to me as I was rustling around in my sheets
>Do some supplementary world building by drawing a character
>Recite some sheet music I made about a village I had created and drew over the last week
>Get dressed in some clothes I like and walk down to the local sushi place and pick up my usual order
>Eat it in the park underneath a gazebo while reading a novel about my current intrigue like AI or robotics
>Go back home to take a break and veg out in front of the computer
>As the evening sets in, get ready to go exercise
>Spend an hour in the gym
>Come home, readjust myself, and eat a pre-prepped meal
>Do some extra quality-of-life work for my business because I enjoy contributing to it
>Pop a melatonin and go to bed to do it again

Attached: hzkrYCQ.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

>I did my time in the legion, I'm as much a Roman as you.
GO BACK TO GAUL YOU GINGER KNOB

>Big ol' mansion
>sitting at a fuckin massive organ
>playing some jammin tunes
>atmospheric storm

That some nice comfy, friendo. Wish I could live the dream.

Attached: sleepy pepe.jpg (444x485, 111K)

MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT IN THE SAMNITE WARS I AM ROMAN

Attached: 1499023988089.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>small cabin in the dead of winter in northern Norway
>log fire burning
>wrapped up in blankets with a loving partner
>no noise, just the crackling of the fire and their breathing on my neck

>north west alaska on the shoreline away from any major city, maybe near a small town but not all that near
>live in a small cabin near said shoreline
>have a boat docked somewhere that I could use in the summer
>solar power ideally
>have internet if possible, if not download everything I possibly might want in trips to a city each year.
>never see another person for months at a time if possible.
>Have a 12ga at all times around me
>Live on the boat out at sea every summer or so.

this would be very peaceful, pipe smoking sounds pretty damn comfy

it sounds like you've got your life pretty well sorted out and you only need some minor tweaks user

Attached: 1509040242457.gif (500x381, 1.8M)

Some day.... Some day...

Original post.

8 months of the year is very cold and dark all the time over here

i think that would be great initially, but imagine the reality could be very treacherous

Attached: 1498097547496.jpg (480x360, 41K)

>snowy evening
>dimly lit room
>sunset outside
>switching between 2005-era cartoon network and 24/7 anime network
>nice bowl of ramen to eat

ive never had ramen before in my life, how much better is it than soup from a can

Attached: 1478287105281.gif (498x278, 358K)

>What would your ideal comfy scenario be?
death

If you're talking about the real stuff then there is no comparison. That's like toilet water compared to pure glacier water.

iim sorry about the mess that youre about to make of youre life.

>die
>the universe expands and collapses a hundred thousand trillion times
>eventually your conscientiousness is reborn into the exact same life
>you don't perceive the passage of time so this is instantaneous for you
>you're never getting off this ride

Attached: 1526513969868.gif (299x240, 174K)

living in pic related

Attached: 1497814921981.gif (460x479, 92K)

Being in a genuine relationship with a girl, being her one and only love and vice versa. Getting to live life with her and share everything with her comfortably, without fear that she'll think I'm too weird. Someone with whom I could talk for hours about anything and never grow tired of, someone who would never grow tired of me, someone who would be just as happy to not have to say a word, just as happy to appreciate each others' physical presence. Being able to cuddle someone on a cold and rainy day is ideal, but lord, I don't want to spend this life alone anymore. I don't want a casual thing, I want to love another human being, and I want them to love me.

i feel your pain lad, you'll find her

A storm where the rain is tapping the window softly. Light music is playing at a reasonable volume. I'm being held by a tall buxom long haired no-nonsense woman while suckling on her chest as we're both attempting to stay awake until the other falls asleep. I'm also a short qt tomboy in this situation. She'll whisper romantic things while petting my hair.

There are several comfy scenarios I fantasize about, so I'll post one or two.

>retired
>good health
>cozy little quaint stone house on the coast of Croatia somewhere (my homeland), right by the sea where I could fish and eat well
>loving, well-aged wife whom I love
>research mathematics and philosophize in peace
>merry and frequent laughter with friends on the patio and elsewhere
>a library stocked with philosophical, scientific and mathematical tomes as well as the best fiction
>large visits from children and grandchildren during the holidays and summer

I will be truly satisfied if I ever acquire such a life.

Attached: hvar house.jpg (1024x683, 95K)