Suicide aftermath

What's gonna happen AFTER you kill yourself, user?
Will people be sad, happy, confused?

Attached: Rear_of_114_-120_Elizabeth_Street.jpg (1050x775, 166K)

I dunno, I just had a horrendous year and now I'm completely alone as I completely alienated myself from all my friends, and my family are a bunch of jerk-offs. I think I'm gonna go to the park and just stab myself in the stomach until everything goes black. I need to die violently. Not particularly interested in what happens afterwards.

most likely sad and confused. I've been having suicidal thoughts for a very long time for no reason at all, as I tend to hide my real feelings, everybody who I'm close to think I'm just normal

yes my mother will be very sad and my father is going to be confused for sure. That's why I'm waiting for them to die. Then there is literally nothing stopping me anymore since there are will be no negative impact of my death.

People will be happy I guess?
My parents would be sad, since suddenly I won't be there.
Hmm this is kind of complicated

I'm autistic too, so if my suicide is announced i guess people will wonder how a autistic person managed to kill themselves

I'm autistic so this will be more complicated, I think,

A mixed emotion between sad and relieved. My family will be relieved that I won't be rotting in my room wasting my life anymore but they'll probably be sad that I'm gone forever.

For me I'm wondering what will happen at my job. I work with young people and I wonder if the admins will make up some story about why i'm not there anymore

initially sad and confused but who gives a shit, in 20 years or longer it'll just be some bad memory and they'll probably move on

you do sound autistic, but people probably won't wonder since autistics have a higher rate of suicide

No I'm actually autistic, in fact it causes deep drama online because people are fixated on my functioning level and ect

I guess my parents will be happy that I won't be targeted for abuse if I kill myself, though :/

No one likes autistics anyway

The only thing that's stopping me from doing it is my mom. She already lost a brother in that way and she never recovered from that, I could never do this to her. She's the only person who ever gave a shit about me, she was always there for me, always loved me unconditionally, she always supported me, she always tried her best. But it's not something she can change, I'm just tired. Too tired. So I'll either wait until she's gone, or I'll try to find a way to make it seem like an accident of some sort. It would still be a big blow, but not as big as having your brother and your son both kill themselves

they will just move on. i wish i could do it already

No one would care or notice. The few that do would be indifferent, smug/satisfied, or happy.

nothing from my perspective which is really all that matters, I'm not indebted to the living or their feelings especially after not having a choice in being born or which family I was given

yes, that's why i said you do sound autistic.

probably alot of emotional trauma pain sadness and anger.

I wish I could die a hero, all the real hero's are almost dead or long gone. The greatest generation is practically gone, only 4 moon astronauts are left practically all of our WWII vets are either in their late 90s or are dead. The current administration doesn't give a shit about democracy or the free press, the planet is dying and millennials just don't fucking care.

I honestly wish I could have stormed the beaches of Normandy or Iwo or fought over the skies of germany.

i dont care what anyone else would think about it

My Mom will be very angry with me, as my brains would be all over her nice drapes.

there is no more causes worth dying for, because there is no society worth dying for. but there's also not much to live for. and people wonder why industrialized countries have such high suicide rates

My mom and dad would be sad i guess.
but, they have my brother. they like him more anyways.
"friends" wouldn't find out till months and months later but, they all have better friends so it won't phase them much.
Life is bad.

I don't know, I wonder about it very often, I guess parents will be sad and feel guilty, little sister wouldn't understand, big brother probably would play like he's so sad and so but actually don't giving a shit, people in work will be just confused

>not being in a state of constant hate and love for your mom for all the good and bad shit she did to you

I'm almost 21 and still have the chance to be the first to die from my high school graduating class. So I hope I'd get a memorial or something at a reunion, only so people can try to remember who I was.

why would it take so long for your "friends" to find out

>I hope I'd get a memorial or something at a reunion
No one will care. No one actually gives a shit about the people they went to high school with. Give me a break, kid.

I'm completely aware no one would give a shit, especially about me. But to be the first to die would be some sort of accomplishment.

>But to be the first to die would be some sort of accomplishment.
No it wouldn't. Holy shit you're so far gone, you're not going to make it like this lmao

Muh family would feel bad, so I'll wait until they're gone and I can get outta this joint.

Maybe I'll die before then

As far as I know the world is just an illusion and it ceases to exist when I die.