Anyone else get mogged by their siblings? How do you cope?

Anyone else get mogged by their siblings? How do you cope?

Attached: 8090883284098282.jpg (1400x799, 106K)

My younger brother (hes 23) is unironically better then me in every aspect. Instead of being mad about it i support him and im proud of him.

Attached: 1518635771353.png (499x233, 60K)

My lil bro went from being 5'2, dude is like 6'1 now to my 5'10. Still more aesthetic at least

Attached: Snapchat-1909779785.jpg (720x1280, 46K)

>you think im cute?
>just wait to see my brother here's his number

I feel bad for you user. At least in my scenario where you are self-cucking.

>At least in my scenario where you are self-cucking.

This is your problem. You make up scenarios that will never happen but that will hinder you from reaching anything. Dont do this, its fucking poison.

I got mogged by my brother who's been lifting for like 3 months and started lifting too. Now, however, some bullshit with his shoulder has surfaced, and he needs a surgery to continue lifting. Dunno, how to feel about all this.

Attached: 1445810692501.png (764x718, 118K)

>At least in my scenario where you are self-cucking.

This is your problem. You make up scenarios that will never happen but that will hinder you from reaching anything. Dont do this, its fucking poison.

Its the same with all the insecure "Hurr people dont like me because im below 6 feet, my nose is too big, my chin isnt big enough" shitposting on here - no one gives a shit. You just have an awkward, insecure personality and this is something people will notice.

Yes, my brother is a badass, high test and has huge hands. I'm a wristlet and my frame is like a little girl.

how old was he when he was 5'2 and when didnhe stop growing?

My little brother height mogs me by a few inches, and did way better than me in school. I love him and I'm proud of him though. I can also still kick his ass because he subconsciously still idolizes me as the big brother. Like those pajeets that train baby elephants on the little wooden stakes.

Currently im the one thats mogging my entire family, but i got a lil bro thats like 13 and starts to dress like me, and he is already same height as me
im scared he gonna start mogging me once he gets older and learn to style his hair properly

should i fuck him up or what?

Attached: 116e89244466c3c8126eba2921f0b41c.jpg (1080x1349, 76K)

Yeah, probably best to give him a preemptive beating.

>spurning the love and respect of your lil bro
No you should support him and help turn him into a gigachad. Make him workout, compound lifts help stimulate frame growth in teenagers.

i usually beat him up sometimes just to let him know who run things around the house, but never fucked him up

might do this just to the point where i still mog him, gonna teach him how the real world is tho, but he just need to focus a bit more on school before i do give him a reality check on women lifting and other stupid shit

I was working with my brother when our boss called out our surname and my brother turned around, then he said "Not you! The better looking one!". Felt second hand embarrassment desu.

Ashton Kutcher and his twin brother......

>tfw brother mogs me in every aspect
>don't care and still feels like we are kids when we hangout
>his wife already rolls her eyes when i show up at his doorstep because she knows her husband will be smoking weed playing videogames playing around with firecrackers and generally being a retarded manchild today
>she still brings us snacks and is happy that he has a healthy social life and gets to unwind once in a while

feels wholesome

Attached: 109ac790-9e38-447e-b937-865611d6b940.jpg (1280x960, 176K)

IDK who you are but left looks better than right.

>still lives at home
>beats up little brother
>""""mogging"""" entire family

Lmao, you are really a delusional narcissistic faggot. I like that little trick you did where the only part of your bear that isn't shaved is directly under your chin.

I mog my little brother. He's made zero effort to better his situation though despite me trying to help him on multiple occassions

>they have brothers

man, i wish i had a brother, even better if i was the youngest one, i could learn so much of him.
i grew up surrounded by some stupid crazy bitches, i literally learned nothing from them, what a waste of youth

sisters, not even once

>tfw all 3 of my siblings are degenerate drug addicts
I think putting them out of their misery would be a blessing to them, my family, and this country

at least you have someone

>grew up without a brother

Im so sorry, user. Its psychological impossible for you to make it.

Fucking hell I'm sorry lad. Hope you at least have some good male friends to fill the hole.

Attached: de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png (224x351, 74K)

>tfw one older sister plebeianrace

Its horrible, she mocked me, insults me, used to beat me when she was bigger and when i turned 15 and puberty started showing up, my parents prohibited me from hitting her back.
She's not even hot so i cant fantasize about incest shit, she's just fat and annoying

Throw acid in his face so he ends up looking like a melty faced boy then have sex with his high school crush in front of him whilst she ridicules his tiny pre pubescent genitals.

That’s what a real man would do

my sister always used to call me ugly and completely devestated my self esteem in my teens. i think thats the reason im so obsessed with looks nowadays. sisters can be brutal

Tell him to breath with his mouth
Live the rest of your miserable life knowing that he will never have a chin

Attached: 5f0113a93ccbf3e6837a3856b205cb8b.jpg (736x1104, 195K)

I
Will be your brother

The very reason i started lifting it was because i was being mogged by my younger cousin.

When i was in elementary school i switched schools, it was very difficult for me to make friends, but found out some classmates lived near my hoise.
I just got a ps2 and asked them if they wanted to go to my school to do homework and play videogames, we got home and after finishing homework we went to my room to play games i closed the door because my sister was playing he music and we were loud while playing.

Suddenly my sister starts slamming my door and demands me to open up or she would tell mom, i decide to ignore her, but she starts asking if im doing nasty stuff with my friends and calling me a faghot across the door.

Understandably my friends decided to left and didn't really want to talk to me for a couple of months at school.

I have a younger sister (3 years) who has been just malevolent towards me my entire life. Even to this day she will do and say things just to try to be nasty and cause harm. I never had that in me, but goddamn she's one of the few people I've ever really wanted to beat in my life.

I'm not playing up sibling bantz either, the kind of put-downs and insults were just a genuine attempt at putting me down or killing my self confidence. Eventually of course you learn to ignore it, but when you are in your mid teens or whatever things like that can still get to you honestly. I really don't understand where the urge to put people down comes from. I've been in fights, said nasty things, but I don't understand where the urge comes from to deliberately go out and start shit like that.

My little brother is 1cm taller than I am and to be fair it's kinda annoying. On the other hand he used to mouthbreath as a kid so his face is more elongated and he doesn't have a strong jaw like I do.
Also I have always been the more athletic sibling but he is currently doing his mandatory military service and probably getting a lot of workout and eating properly for the first time in his life. Just hoping he doesn't grow any taller or I'll get seriously mogged instead of looking vaguely the same height.

I'm 26 and my 13 year old brother is taller than me.

End me plz

>Anyone else get mogged by their siblings? How do you cope?

Yep. My 15 y/o brother its on his way to become a turbo chad. Right now hes doing great at school, doing great at sports, has a really pretty girlfriend and is turning into a handsome young man. He is so fucking popular, funny and has an extraordinary natural charisma.
When he was younger i tried to teach him some things to prevent him to end like me, but he already knew what to do. I did tell him some crucial things, but actually he was better at life than me.

Im genuinely happy for him. Im not even mad, i just want him to become the type of person i have always wanted to be.

Attached: wkflz.png (1001x823, 806K)

Are you saying that Jow Forumsizens are awkward autists trying to cultivate insecurity amongst themselves? A bold fucking claim.

>be chinlet
>lifemog all of Jow Forums
happy for him desu

how tall are you

Older brother is borderline obese but hes got a decent job, a gf (equally fat), and a nice house so hes not doing terrible, younger brother (8th grade) overweight, plays vidya all day, not many friends, and no gf. I'm doing great and my parents are proud of me so If anything I'm mogging my siblings

save your little brother you moron

Don't kid yourself they both look disgusting

Last thanksgiving the sibs and I all flew in to spend the weekend with our parents. It was my first year back from college and I had gained about 20lbs of muscle since they last saw me and seemed to be impressed. My older brother brought his new fiance and she was really flirty with me the moment she saw me. Woke up in the middle of the night with her mouth literally on my dick. I let her finish, she swallowed, then I turned on the light and she was obviously drunk and acted fake-surprised claiming she thought it was my brother's room, then she attempted what I think was supposed to be a wink and casually got up and walked out. I never told my bro. Does that count as mogging?

You should have been tougher on her as a child. Fought back and punished her physically when it was at an acceptable age. You have to establish the hierarchy from an early age, you mused your window.

Me and my younger brother treated my little sister well, but taught her to handle verbal insults and banter, and rough housed with her to a lesser degree when she played with us. She turned out awesome and has a great relationship with us as a result, as opposed to my oldest sister who is spoiled as shit and distant to all three of us because she always had her nose up at our antics as children.

super wholesome

I size mog my older brother but he success mogs the fuck out of me.

are you jealous that he was the one who got to marry your sister?

The middle face mogs both of them, but that height contrast is brutal.
If he was the same height, he would mog them on all fronts.
All the other the hemsworths are extremely overrated.
They aren't that sexy, but they need a sex icon to shill for their movies, so they put them in sexy roles to give the illusion they're more attractive than they are.

Don't kid yourself. He's like an off-brand Brad Pitt with that face. Chris is the superior genetic specimen in every aspect out of those brothers.

This.
Left is slightly less disgusting.

I suppose we can agree that the brother on the right got the ugly stick.

Counts as horrible story telling

Attached: 1517201184081.png (657x539, 110K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one, both my siblings were fucking terrible to me growing up. I really never understood it but they were just disgusting really. Now I'm fine with both of them but I really don't want anything to do with them. My brother has changed completely post military and on one occasion drunkenly cried and confessed the shit he put me through eats at him and asked if there was anything he could ever do about it, cold as fuck told him no, the damage was long done and in the past. I finally got myself some confidence along the way, but I'll always resent how they made me feel about myself. I can trace the mindset they instilled in me during formative developmental years to a lot of other shit. Shit sucks dick, and I don't even want to try to understand why they'd treat me the way they did.

Yeah my sister calf moggs me, has since teens, it hurts brehs.

i know right? bad canthal tilt, zygomatic arches and supraorbital ridge could be better. They're a solid 1.5/10 psl it's over boyos

Beatings will make him dedicate his life to mogging you.

Attached: beatakeshi2.jpg (726x388, 165K)

My older brother mogs me in every way conceivable but it's fine. He basically taught me how to be a man in the absence of my dad, so he deserves it.

Attached: ricky.gif (156x267, 62K)

based analogy

i wish my younger bro wasn't so far behind me. he should have done much better in life. it's kind of sad, we both got really good height but i'm just way more attractive and active. he should still slay but he's the laziest fuck who never exercises or eats well

aw

I did fight back when I was younger, and I did punish her physically, she would still just run to mom and dad and I'd be in trouble. They never really stepped in when she was being a complete cunt. Hell, she could be completely tearing into me at the dinner table and my parents would almost never speak up until I said something back, all of the sudden it was a problem. Anyway, any sort of physical repercussions were out of the window as soon as I hit puberty, and I was an early bloomer.

We're "okay" nowaydays, mostly because I avoid contact with her as much as possible. I've tried repairing the relationship many times but there will just be a day when she wakes up and starts acting like a totally different person, would start being a complete nasty cunt and I'd just cut her off again. To this day she's never given me, or anyone in the family a sincere apology for anything. Just the other day I went into the washing room and somebody had taken all of my wet clothes out of the washer and thrown them out all over the floor. I found her at the fridge and asked her if she did it and the quickly went "no! STOP trying to close the fridge on me!" and I hadn't even touched it. This kinda shit is just par for the course with her. Even after asking if anybody else in the house knew about and confronting her again she just got smug and indignant that I kept bringing it up.

Don’t be a faggot and help him become the best possible version of himself. He’ll end up mogging you no matter what, at least this way he won’t want to kick your sorry ass when he’s older.

> wanting to sabotage your little bro instead of helping him become a Chad and meeting young attractive women through your Chad little bro

No wonder they call Jow Forums the dumbest board.

That's how you know his confidence is low

I mog my siblings. Both are manlets, around 5'6, and I'm 5'11 and I lift

Attached: 1536574862920.jpg (904x960, 152K)

this picture looks horribly nordic

Imagine being such a bitter, shitty failure of a person that you aren't proud and supportive of your sibling's success.

My (younger) brother is well adjusted, social, with good career prospects. Didn't like him growing up but proud of the person he became. Jokes on him though because I'm a couple of inches taller and he's going bald.

right has a bigger jaw and better hair too

More like Dutch or German