Whats wrong with me Jow Forums?

Whats wrong with me Jow Forums?

185cm
97-98kg

Am i skinny fat or just a landwhale?

Attached: IMG_20180911_014119.jpg (2401x3579, 1.97M)

You’re seriously overweight and have next to no muscle. The lack of body hair says to me that either you’re underage or low t.

try not being fat eh?

Man the harpoons baby

You’re not in landwhale territory yet though. Just need to drop about 30 pounds.

u fat, drop 80 pounds to be considered normal.

You need to go down like 20kg bro. Still got a long way to go.

Nothing skinny about you lad.

I read this post as "you're a hamplanet, to get in landwhale territory you have to lose weight". lol

But anyway, just go on a diet OP. then start exercising

Do you not understand the term skinny fat? It's someone who is skinny but high body fat. You're fat so you got one part of the equation but you're not even close to skinny.

Im18

you're full on fat, not skinny fat nor landwhale

eat less fat boi

You are a disgusting fat body!

Elmine hahaha, you have way too much fat man, cut that shit pls

>am I skinny fat

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Jesus fucking christ can you seriously not tell just by looking?

The most reliable way to tell if you're skinny-fat is to compare a picture of yourself shirtless to a picture of yourself without a shirt. If you look skinny in both pictures, you're skinny. If you look fat in both pictures, you're fat. If you look skinny in the clothed picture, but fat in the shirtless one, you're skinny-fat.

That said, you're obviously so obese that not even a heavy jacket could make you look normal. No need for the picture test. Lose weight or die of heart failure.

with a shirt*

OP, DONT LISTEN TO THE TWINKS IN THIS BOARD: YOU HAVE AN AWESOME FOUNDATION TO BE A NEW BLOATLORD.
TRUST YOUR MASTERS AND START DOING SS AND GOMAD, I KNOW YOU WILL DO THE RIGHT THING

Reg Parks 5x5 + no refined carbs + one meal a day, you will do it, I believe in you breh

Im literally shorter a lil bit shorter than u AND weigh the same weight, how the fuck does your belly look so fat? I guarantee you, even if you lose that fat, youre gonna have major issues with loose skin.

way more than 30. look at his gut

Go do keto. Now!!

SS + GOMAD Start now and in the next summer you can enjoy your life as a chad.

Attached: 1507746385038.jpg (1000x894, 248K)