Waifu Issues

I know many of you have a waifu.

And often this is because you love what they are about, which is everything modern women are not.

But are you so sure?

Modern women are often, if not exclusively, the following...
>dress slutty
>strange hair colors
>violent tempers
>edgy
>believes in female empowerment
>whores
>lacks self-confidence

Now, let us examine one of the best, Rem-rin from Re:Zero...
>exposes her body to men
>blue hair
>Violent temper, will kill you pretty fucking horribly when she pleases
>legit hellspawn, so plenty edgy
>stronk womyn
>falls for a guy she doesnt know and is willing to share Chad with another girl rather than find her own man
>does not stand up for herself

Huh.

Attached: B988E786-FAD5-4117-B888-1D8F6ABAFE15.jpg (1305x2842, 645K)

Waifufags don't keep them in character. They choose their "partner" based purely on looks, then project the personality of their ideal wife on to that character.

or they just take cherrypicked personality traits from them and put everything else they want on her

Strange hair colors can be assumed to be natural in anime settings, and that goes double for non humans.

My waifu is Hajime Shinoda from new game, and she doesn't quite fit into any of those categories. She's my waifu for who she is in the show, not what I project onto her. She's just a cute tomboy who likes tokusatsu and anime, I don't need to make things up about Hajime for her to be the perfect girl.

Speak for yourself.
I love my waifu for she is.

>one of the best
>rem

kek

>picks a shit waifu
>she's shit
Wow much surprise

au contraire, as manami from oreimo is not slutty and usually well-mannered and is the best girl because of her confidence
as is the lovely lady in pic related who is concerned if her love interest is "really him"
great girls, you will have no issues with them

Attached: 002.jpg (300x323, 13K)

OP is a troll. How is Rem not the best?

All the reasons OP said
She's no better then a 3d hoe

OP is indeed a troll...
who's rem?

Fortunately there is no problem with Ayanami

Attached: reicasualsuspenders.jpg (1000x1367, 315K)

I think you're just delusional.

>You'll never have a gf with an angelical voice like kana's.

Feels pretty bad, all women who have showed any kind of interest in me sounded like truckers and cursed a lot.

Attached: 1530206060174.jpg (2480x2480, 1.5M)

None of that applies to my waifu except that she's edgy, and I don't care that she's edgy. I'm edgy too. Pretty much every single thing she does other than the whole cutting thing I'm into as well. God, I would love nothing more than to have the chance to read some Lovecraft with her and show her some of my favorite horror games like Silent Hill or Fatal Frame.

The only thing that matters is that you feel genuine love for her, that you know in your heart she's the right one for you despite being 2D. Nobody that understands this feeling would be interested in their waifu just for the character design.

Attached: image-4.jpg (1000x1600, 218K)

Rapid
Eye
Movement

good thing pic related doesnt fall in that description, thats why she is the best

Attached: ritsu 2.gif (500x363, 567K)

Except OP is bullshit. She only kills perceived threats to those she cares about, killing Subaru that time because of his connection to the witch and suspicious behavior. Once he learns from his idiocy, she falls for him after spending time with him, him saving her and getting her out of her slump. And Subaru is not a Chad, she pushes the typical harem fantasy centered around any old loser character because he likes both girls and feels guilty about it.

Rem loves, aids, defends, and is willing to sacrifice herself for Subaru in spite of his tremendous flaws, which she is completely aware of. That's the reason she is accused of being 'waifubait', not some 3d thot in 2d clothing.

Too bad she is a lesbian.

Except Subaru enters into an open relationship with both girls with Rem as his side biatch. She licks his taint while he fucks Emelia.

ritsu is not a lesbian you absolute cunt, she is cute, lovely, quirky and smart!

Attached: 1521662469179.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Her close relationship with mr. japanese lesbian car means she doesn't have any love left for (You).
She's a decent person because he literally saved her life, but that's it.

>implying a lesbian cannot also be those things

When did she show interest in a man?

quick question
do you think the girls in Yuru Yuri are interested in men?

there are no men on k-on, autismo

>Except Subaru enters into an open relationship with both girls with Rem as his side biatch. She licks his taint while he fucks Emelia.
Lol sure, user. He feels guilty because he's already devoted himself to Emilia, yet has feelings for another girl. Rem's proposal would prevent a WA2 scenaio because the dude WILL end up preferring the girl he's not in a relationship with.
>Her close relationship with mr. japanese lesbian car means she doesn't have any love left for (You).
Not even a waifufag, but pretty sure that's not how waifufaggotry functions.
>She's a decent person because he literally saved her life
That only changed how her relations to Subaru and how she views herself. She's still the same otherwise and would kill anyone she views as a threat to her loved ones.

No? See pic related?

But seriously, Ritsu and the other K-On! Girls never showed any interest in men. What kind of straight girl thinks that way?

Attached: 3C40CACD-8776-4AAF-809A-2D2AAF21F37C.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Wrong, mangu

Attached: CBDC866B-3B8E-4095-A862-61CAB86A1385.jpg (1637x1078, 399K)