boards.Jow Forums.org/r9k/thread/47596804#p47597152

the neet life is not acceptable
i have been living it for too long and i am too lonely without bf

crying atm
working mcd job isnt gonna make anyone happy
but what it takes not to be lonely
not willing to give up so easily
just sad

Attached: 6FC74EAC-9F2A-41EF-8C28-C153FCC002D0.png (657x663, 362K)

maybe you should just keep trying to get a job outside of home. The awkward shyness might actually work in your advantage because some adults will take that as trustworthiness from a girl. I got a job as a cashier and it helped me be less autistic, am also femanon who was more or less a a loner in highscool. Still have no friends but can function more or less. Money is important for independence.

>lonely
>has bf

You're a dumb bitch.

when you really think about it
i most likely am
you know
but that doesn't help
don't know what else to say
sorry man

Loneliness still exists as long as you can't see them in person. It helps a lot to talk to someone online but it's not the same as true human connection. Don't be mean user.

i just need to make money, femanon
i isn't that what showing yourself as an adult all about?
being able to show that you can support yourself
taking no shit of others
i am scared of the future but not afraid to think about what can happen
i really want to do something about it
i cant be lonely irl forever, i need to get money to visit my bf 4 hours away and live life with him
i just need to feel what it is to be there and hug a guy and kiss a guy like him
he's amazing,
i'm lonely in my room
sad

Either show your tits or leave.
We don't give a fuck about your female problems here.

sorry, user
that i am an inconvienence for you
i just feel like shit really

Saying you're a female with a bf on r9k surly won't help you.
Are you genuinely retarded?

You need to get out of your comfort zone. Find a fairly easy, comfy job to start out with, like working at a coffee shop, a book store, or just something in clothing retail. It will help with the social awkwardness and increase your confidence. Plus you'll have an opportunity to make friends.

I was very similar to you at one point in my life. No friends besides my boyfriend, who I was completely dependent upon. I didn't even get my license until I was 21, and that was only because I had to, as he'd gotten a job that required him to work out of town for several day stretches.

I ended up deciding to become a line cook because I was already very skilled at cooking at home and I admired Anthony Bourdain. It was demanding work, high pressure, and I didn't fit in at first. Small quiet girl working with 90% men. I had to learn to stand up for myself, yell to be heard, and to not take shit from people. I ended up sticking with it for six years, and it was very rewarding. I made some of the best friends I've ever had, too.

I'm not saying you should do that, but the point is that in order to grow as a person, you have to get uncomfortable. A pretty good indicator of stagnation in life is an inability to step outside of comfort and complacency, and that breeds depression and low self esteem.

thanks
i am going to start doing that
at this point i do not feel socially awkward if at a job
just like all others, a robot to service customers every needs
i just want to get some money and live a new life with the guy i love
i appreciate my life now but it really gets old being stuck inside my room all day
thanks again
i really appreciate your time

Tits or GTFO

origenilo

Do you live in the states femanon? Maybe we could be friends
im a girl too no creep

>loneliness
>currently crying atm because bf is 4 hours away
>i am applying to 20 jobs around me
>functional

Go whore about in /soc/ you dumb or some shit? What the fuck else do you want to be considered no lonely? Fuck off.

>bf
Nah go away

You're welcome. Pick something that has perks that appeal to you as well (ie discounted clothes/books, free coffee, whatever).

And remember that it doesn't have to be a forever job. Just something to help you achieve economic independence. If you haven't already, figure out something that interests you in the bigger scheme of things. Grow your dreams, girl.

>I'm a female with a bf
Why are all women attention whores?
Do you not already get enough attention that now you need the validation of sad betas?
God do I hate women.

that's what sad betas are for
attention on tap
you better learn your place and give the nice femanon the attention she deserves :^)

Because it's impossible to be crushingly lonely while in a long distance co-dependent relationship.

Y'know, if a thread isn't relatable to you, you can just move on.

Your post could be summed up as, "STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE"

>femanon here uwu
>I have a bf! but im so lonely :(((((

This is more proof women don't belong on our fucking board. Women are truly subhuman whores who will never be able to imagine what a real problem is like.

The girl has a boyfriend who she basically never sees and she lives in her bedroom in her parents' house.

I'm sure that even with the LARPer you occasionally chat with on discord, you get pretty lonely sometimes too.

>has someone to talk to that will actually reply and give her attention
>feels lonely

That's for sure not how loneliness works, dude.

She also came to complain about a relationship problem on a board filled with people who struggle to even find their first relationship.
She is a retarded attention whore and the world should know it.

>currently crying atm because boyfriend is 4 hours away
If only some sort of transportation existed to travel that distance

user the first thing you need to do stat is get your drivers license. Focus on this before getting a job/finishing an education. Being able to independently get yourself around is very important.

My point is, if you want what she has, all you have to do is drop an email/Kik/discord to a femanon or a larper. No offense to OP, but that's about as meaningful as the relationship she has with her boyfriend appears to be.

Lemme just quote it fer ya

loneliness:
noun
sadness because one has no friends or company.
"feelings of depression and loneliness"
(of a place) the quality of being unfrequented and remote; isolation.
"the loneliness of the farm"

Can you see how it actually is related to being able to get attention of any sorts?

Okay. Now this is epic.
fantastic joke friendo.

Are you so autistic that you believe that, in order for a person to be lonely, they have to literally have no friends or anyone to talk to?

People can be lonely in all kinds of contexts. Romantic relationships can be isolating.

In any event, I think it's safe to say that OP is lonely about 95% of the time, as she self reports as having no friends apart from some guy who she nearly never has physical contact with.

And don't give me that bullshit about how she can't be lonely if he still texts/calls. You can find just about anyone to chat with online all day long, but still find yourself feeling isolated.

Being mentally unstable doesn't make her lonely, just saying.

Wat.

Mental instability is generally conducive to depression and loneliness.

How about I come to your house and sodomize your corpse? I'll pay twice whatever McDonalds pays per hour

So, if a schizo says he's seeing a dragon, is the dragon real?

Put a stick of dynamite in your loose disgusting cunt, light the fuse, then jump in a wood chipper

No, but his feeling of fear is. Just like her feeling of loneliness is

It's not loneliness, she's fabricating it with her sick mind.
You can't possibly be this dumb.

Fucking whore just wants to get orbited with dicks shooting loads at her all day long.

>parents do not think i am adult enough to go there
femanon here and you're definetly not, grow up!

>femanon
stopped reading there
sage

Maybe you wouldn't consider her situation "isolation" but like I said her feeling of loneliness still exists. I doubt she just wants dicks inside her or else she coulda just gone on tinder or something. Or guys orbiting her just cause she has a vagina. Some people want real connection man.

>have no had any friends irl since i was 10
>bf
>boyfriend
>friend
..idiot

Whether the dragon exists or not is unimportant.

What is important, is how the person seeing the dragon feels. The dragon doesn't matter. Their feelings do.

Anyway, schizophrenia is an extreme example.

You can tell a person having an anxiety attack that they're not really dying as many times as you want, the sensation is completely real to them. And more often than not, they're aware that they aren't dying, but it doesn't change the way they feel. Telling them that it's all in their head only makes it worse because it alienates them. If you convey that you understand and that they aren't alone instead, they might feel better.

Ditto for depression. Just because you say OP can't be depressed and lonely because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean it's impossible for her to be depressed and lonely. Your reaction speaks less about her condition and more of your inability to relate to or empathize with anyone who isn't exactly like you.

She's a useless cow just like every other lowly 3d woman on planet earth and she deserves nothing more than to be raped by an SS platoon then cast into the sea

5>situation is literally not real
>situation is really not real
>"oh the feeling is real"
Do you perhaps have any idea why people classify depression as a mental illness?

>Some people want real connection man
I'm pretty sure neither you or her are very good at telling what's real and what's not.

Sure, sugar coat everything you want dude, add cherry on top and ask for her contact.

She's not lonely. She's probably depressed or has some anxiety issues at least, yes.

Attached: 1525200672765.png (258x544, 130K)

>Your post could be summed up as, "STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM. PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE"
Projecting

hello anons, op here
i am going to delete this post because i do not anyone to waste anymore time here
im sorry anons
i hope you all find the love you deserve and work hard towards work worth doing
my bf used to be homeless and i really want to give him good life in future and make him fat and happy
i hope i can, this is why i am crying for the moment cus thinking of future and how it is at the moment without him here beside me
i just want to make possibility in future
good luck to everyone and have a good night
thanks for all the help anons i really appreciate it and stay positive as much as you can pls
i just have never felt this motivated to live my life before because i have never really had a great connection with anyone or even cared to try
im sorry everyone
im really sorry its just that he said he said he'll wait years for me and i don't want him to suffer that long and i just don't know what i should do
it's true i'm a stupid fucking 18 year old like the rest of you
but we all have a future
i hope it's all good when it comes
and yes i am really stupid for posting here i know

Back to adv normie.
Sage (sage in all fields nigga)

You've narrowed the confines of who can and cannot be lonely based on your own concept of what it means to be lonely.

People with no friends or significant others can be lonely.
People with lots of friends can still be lonely.

It's a subjective experience. I lived in a group home at one point, surrounded by girls and felt extremely lonely because I couldn't relate to any of them, feel comfortable talking about my interests, or maintain much in the way of conversation a lot of the time.

Is OP still lonely according to your definition if she goes for months without seeing her boyfriend? Or is he required to cut off all contact? Or even if all of the above happens, by the sheer nature of his existence and calling himself her boyfriend, is it still impossible for her to be lonely? Is she officially lonely if he breaks up with her? What if she gets a cat? Does the ownership of a pet cancel out the ability to be lonely?

Ok whore, keep fucking that scumbag. Just keep it off this board next time.

eh its too old

ok it will just disappear soon anyway