Drugs and music

Hi r9k, im curious to whats ur favorite drug is and favorite music/band to listen to while on that drug. Alcohol included. Ill start.

Amphetamine
Drum & Bass, Swedish Punk

Some fav songs: deep - tc, grimey - dillinja, kottgrottorna - jag idealist, ksmb - sex noll tva

Attached: Oh_shidd_I__039_m_sorry.jpg (567x523, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBWr3eTdXm4
youtube.com/watch?v=yPQn5XwW8aY
youtube.com/watch?v=eJeeAoKkcC0
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtu.be/1YdlnLTd2zo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-lph7f3cw
youtube.com/watch?v=KoVG-F8mekE
youtube.com/watch?v=L5GQC-UfFl4
youtube.com/watch?v=c0c7vkBLvJQ&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=mygIU9tzrP0
youtu.be/eavP82BrjaM
youtu.be/Jl_5NHTvDAI
youtube.com/watch?v=YRkLyIUsblQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r2LpOUwca94
youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI
youtube.com/watch?v=GGawVPg9tvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys suck and this post is very original famalama originaleroni

Caffeine is pretty cool. Not that I drink a lot of it, but an early afternoon cold brew revs me right up.

Music:
ambient (especially with a psychedelic tinge), progressive house and lots of euro style dance music in general, some power metal
youtube.com/watch?v=aBWr3eTdXm4

Attached: 6e7510f8b9efed3da17770035907aaf095bb6665e627dc844ad14adc6f0253f2.png (1080x1344, 1.18M)

Alcohol

The Doors

youtube.com/watch?v=yPQn5XwW8aY

Anything bluesy and funky. Psychedelic rock, too.

Cocaine

t+pazolite is the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=eJeeAoKkcC0

Attached: 1527660053114.gif (160x160, 78K)

lsd + weed
usually nirvana or some psychedelic rock or metal album

Weed and lofi or anything similar
Chill beats in general where I can let my mind drift

Attached: 1534473990808.png (500x338, 294K)

love firing up a cuban while listening to some booty metal

Candyflipping (LSD+MDMA) and this song
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

Do you know of Atronach's Aura? If not I think you'd like this youtu.be/1YdlnLTd2zo

Damn that coke tracks pretty fucking dope, you got any more? Also are u from the states, and if so have u ever tried amphetamine? Heard its hard to come by, is that true?

unironicaIIy kiII yourself

Everything goes with Japanese shoegaze.

LSD

mostly Pink Floyd or something chill/good vibes

i recommend acid to most people, it does wonders. JUST DO IT IN A SAFE ENVIRONMENT

Sure!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-lph7f3cw

youtube.com/watch?v=KoVG-F8mekE

youtube.com/watch?v=L5GQC-UfFl4

youtube.com/watch?v=c0c7vkBLvJQ&t=44s

Yeah, I am. Well, if I hanged out with the right type of people, in this town, it would be easy to come by. The people I am around most of the time have coke in loads.

actually i did not, cheers!

Attached: 1503891573010.png (640x1121, 72K)

Oh shit thanks man imma go through em now.

Ah okay, how much is 1 g of coke then? Here in sweden its like 110-120 usd for shit quality. A g of amphetamine is like 15 usd tho. Which do you prefer?

Honestly, I've never bought any. I usually get it for free,so I can't tell you. I wish I could find more amphetamine.

Thats pretty lucky cus Its so fucking expensive for what you get. And ye amphetamine is like coke on steroids, it keeps u awake and stimulated for hours even while drinking and is like 5 times cheaper. Id buy it even if it was more expensive then coke cus the rush is so fucking much better

Thanks for the tips. I have a friend who sells it. Gonna ask them for some next time.

Do you live in a big Swedish city? I've visited there once, near Orebro, for a farming internship.
youtube.com/watch?v=mygIU9tzrP0

No problem m8. And you totally should, I'm sure youre gonna enjoy it.

Thats pretty crazy because I'm like 20 mins away from Orebro, I live in a smaller town in the area. How long was your stay?

youtu.be/eavP82BrjaM

Nice beats man. Sounds great for comfy nights like this.

Oh haha, shit. I only stayed for two months. Do you like it there? Near that big fucking lake?

D&B can be pretty comfy, but how about this? youtu.be/Jl_5NHTvDAI

Aa okay, so what did you think about sweden? Got raped by any muslims? (Lol)
Its alright I guess, I wanna move to a bigger city soon but got all my friends and stuff here so. And shit ye Varnern, I could take a swim in it rn if I wanted to haha

I was in Stockholm for like three days. I like that you guys are quiet, I guess. Took my Californian bitch ass at the time a long time to get used to the "cold" Scandinavian. I liked the rural life. The family was uber hippy but they were cool. Invited me over to a huge family party and we had that shellfish from the lake. I thought it was funny there was this small village with a single Turkish pizza place ( Eating with forks?!!).

Ah dude, I love Eurodance.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRkLyIUsblQ

paracetamol
all dem progressive rock

Shrooms+MDMA

Mainstream electronic dance music, normie pop music. So basically same music I enjoy all the time anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=r2LpOUwca94
youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI
youtube.com/watch?v=GGawVPg9tvE

Attached: dancing.gif (345x259, 455K)

Lsd(or pretty much any psychedelic) and shpongle.

Not something id listen to sober, but its so euphoric and really leads you to some interesting places when tripping.

tfw i made that image on like 5 years ago

liberty caps
and
Black Sabbath early works (and other band from the beatnik/hippie era)
or
Ligeti-requiem

Attached: 18217322_1667998743505485_85573865_n.jpg (373x280, 16K)

Favourite drug has gotta be acid and favourite music to listen to a sanskrit mantra called om mani padme hum, really takes me to a beautiful place when I trip.