Try to find a flaw in this flawless logic

Try to find a flaw in this flawless logic.

Attached: incels are assholes.jpg (924x572, 122K)

I cannot find a flaw in that flawless logic.

Small true true, not different from big true true

Attached: trutru.jpg (2048x1536, 328K)

Can't. I'm self centered and don't really put much effort into my appearance. Just seems silly to put on a fashion show for complete strangers.

Attached: 1456151012688.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

There is true to some extent.
People who lost in the gene lottery are usually bitter and hold a lot of angst for the world around them. In a sense looks make the person. If they're irredeemably ugly they will hold a grudge on the rest of the world. 8 in 10 ugly people are like that

Easy. Might makes right, if you desire something then you must go out and take it, the wants and feelings of others are to be disregard.

Incels are indeed miserable on the inside as a result of being hideous undesirables.

I'll find more than one flaw when the archive comes back on.

People are 90% looks
Subjective opinion #1
>The fact is, if they look like shit on the outside, they are usually shit on the inside
Subjective opinion #2
>Somone who wants to be liked, but does not try to make himself look good is just self-centered
Subjective opinion

THATS
ONE
TWO
AND THREE STRIKES
YOU ARE OUT!

Attached: 67367789-B199-4591-B7AB-A22E2AFC0B1D.jpg (628x314, 47K)

Fucking kek

Oreganio

its an ancient idea that healthy and good looking people are also brave and good inside. just don't pussy out if you or someone you lvoe gets ugly or sick if you subscribe to this view of humans

>The fact is, if they look like shit on the outside, they are usually shit on the inside
That assertion doesn't really mean anything. Like, by what standard can one make that claim? One can just as easily argue that the opposite is true and physical appearance has no bearing on ones internal disposition. For example, most females look all cute and pretty and innocent and shit superficially, but are actually soulless fucking opportunistic reptiles on the inside.

Attached: 1534637884267.jpg (1513x960, 381K)

How does she know it's 90%

The large majority of the people in this thread are going to blame the lack of their social success on their looks. Yes, your appearance is a notable contributing factor in deciding your sexual popularity. However, it is not what makes someone socially valuable; social intelligence is.

I was historically very fat. I had a chance when I was very little to be quite beautiful, but poor diet and a hikki-neet lifestyle growing up did not help me. My parents were uncaring and cowards, and would not even help themselves. I was bullied incessantly, until I withdrew to school myself at home. I struggle with illness, and do not know what it is like to have real friends. I don't even care about engaging with women--I just wish I knew how to be human.

I have lost hundreds of pounds, improved my diet and fitness, and held a strong beauty regime. I look immeasurably better, and more well put-together than most people. Yet, in the end, I don't have any understanding of how to build and grow social bonds. To me, connecting to people is a carnival balancing act, or like a surgeon trying to carefully make a carving. It is a careful, high risk endeavor that is beyond me. I can empathize and be good to the people around me, but in the end, it seems it has little effective meaning.

I still look at myself and see the fat, loveless bastard in the mirror every day. I could pretend that I didn't, but in reality, I witness all my faults and feel, instead of plain disgust, nothing.

The flaw is that looks are irrelevant to a person's selfishness. All people are self centered, even attractive ones. A person who says people are 90% looks will be deceived by the asshole who looks good. All people are assholes.

I've met plenty of beautiful people that were heartless bastards, it's almost required to be a pretty sociopath to get ahead in life. On the other hand, my bests friends were a dwarf, a guy with cerebral palsy and a malformed head, and a guy with severe autism. They were ugly as fuck, I won't lie, but they were the coolest dudes I ever met. Always nice, always dealing with any problem and unkindness as if it was nothing. And, I've also met some very attractive people who were likewise. There is no correlation, at all, the only thing that can be said to be slightly true about this is that most people are judged to be better than they are if they are attractive.

Also, I'd say that someone who requires people they like to be good-looking is just a shallow cunt, but hey, that's just my opinion. As for being self-centered, lacking self-awareness is likely a more accurate description. It's true that it is annoying to see a person that doesn't realize why he is unliked, but that does not make him an evil person or a shit person. By the way, that bitch in OPs pic cheats on her boyfriend a few pages later with some guy she just met.

I agree with you.
Some of the cruelest people I've known were beautiful, and vice versa.

This is just the halo effect.
It sounds right, but it's really not.

I'm not an asshole.
I have a moral structure that I uphold that demands I treat people equally.

I built it myself in response to the modern world I live in.

I could cave another human beings skull in and not even shed a tear, but I try and get as far away from that as possible. It's not right to hurt others just because you don't care they exist.

Haha jokes on you even if I were to look like a chad tomorrow I would still be friendless because of my personality. Truth is personality and looks have nothing to do with each other.

Attached: 1467766545197.jpg (177x278, 5K)

>By the way, that bitch in OPs pic cheats on her boyfriend a few pages later with some guy she just met.
MC used to be ugly and she didn't want anything to do with him, but now he's hot and she wants to bang him regardless of fact it's cheating. She's a shallow whore who only cares about look, the philosophy is convenient to her shitty, self-centered personality.
They can be related in the sense that rejection, like powerless, can breed resentment. And the love of beauty, like power, can corrupt a person.

Attached: p.jpg (1256x1800, 572K)

Rick Owens said something to this effect too, but in a nicer way. Some people are kind of fucked but we should try on every level to be likeable if we want to be liked. I think that focusing explicitly on appearances won't truly endear you to people in a meaningful way but it's a great start. It's more important to be charitable but not being a decrepit physical wreck will also go a long way and and be pleasant for both you and other people.

Usually men that are beautiful tend to have an over abundance of testosterone which results in them being psychopaths; usually the narcissistic type.

Source: your retarded incel cult sermons.

Can you stop posting your dick in every fucking thread?

I fucking kek'd
good for him for slowly upping his confidence about it

What if im 5'4 balding indian with 3 inch dick? How do I make myself look good?

You can try to look good but still end up looking like shit

Not a flaw, but an alteration.

Attached: B8651684-CBAC-40CA-B3DE-389F5581D37D.jpg (515x800, 81K)

Well, when you put it that way. I guess.

Attached: 2.jpg (773x1000, 148K)

>Yet, in the end, I don't have any understanding of how to build and grow social bonds.
You are an idiot.
You realize that most people have social bonds from HS and college right? Why do you think connections are so important in society?
You're a failure at socially connecting not because you're socially retarded (though that certainly doesn't help) but because you don't have the benefit of connections that allow you to make more connections that allow you to make more social connections that normalfags have.
Ever here of the term "social circle"? It's called that because individuals use groups to leapfrog into other groups through other individual connections. You can't do that if you don't have any connections at all. And the few connections you have it gets exponentially more difficult to generate more.
This is also why females can't be lonely. All they have to do is feign sexual interest in a male and they have full access to his social circles, which they can use to access more social circles, feign sexual interest to do it all over again forever.