What are your views on jews?

what are your views on jews?

Attached: 1534473577724.png (1044x700, 926K)

I don't know much about Jews besides what Jow Forums and other boards have told me

fucking faggot retard kikes

>jewish "souls" burning in hell for eternity
>you get what you deserve

Just whites with longer noses and an even more outdated religion.

Bit easier to get along with than mayoburgers (that is when they ain't ethnically cleansing Palestine and sterilizing Ethiopian Jewish women) on the count of some of them being pretty solid allies when fighting for civil rights in the past, but still not above being racist.

Verdict: Semi-woke whites. Not literal scum, but not bro-tier either.

Ethnic Jews or religious Jews?

I believe they get our servers deleted

Hitler wuz great person my fren! Jow Forums inc.
>holocaust never happened
>fucking kikes
>Hitler was good

XD

They're good teachers if you find one that's willing to share knowledge.

>what are your views on jews?
I like them.

Parasites and professional victims.

Every Jew I have known in real life has been weird and neurotic. One was obsessed with Nazis to the point of it being terrifying. He'd randomly bring up Nazis and the SS in conversation. On the internet, I have known two Jews, and one of them turned out to be a tranny and the other was just consistently unpleasant. Not a great selection.

I go into a rage when I see that commie faggot's face. I want to see him assassinated.

similar to hitler's

They're a bunch of parasitic, supremacist fucks and their culture, politics, economics, etc. are the cause of most misery in the world today.
>Capitalism
>Communism
>Feminism
>Normie culture

I wouldn't mind them if they weren't so fucking subversive.

They'd just be a group of clever, quirky people who are good at performing arts.

But no, they have to be horrible kikes and spawn a bunch of subversive social movements to ruin society.

only that 6 goriilion died in the holocaust

don't care about them either way though. history shows us that they were pretty much kicked out of most if not all past empires and what not. I guess it was for good reason.

current century`s fall guy

Jews are fucking good they use black and whites put them both against each other. Use every ethnic group and basically have everyone at each other's throats. They've infected every nation and will ultimately be known for the destruction of Humanity, the Biospehere and the Earth itself.

Nothing but a bunch of veperous leeches.

No good Jews are no good. They destroy everything they touch. Egypt, Rome, Human Civiliazation.

Attached: IMG_5010.png (461x443, 345K)

The world has been complaining for some time. Well over a thousand years.

And jesus too

I wish they didn't look so similar to white people.
Even the most oblivious normie would notice if our media, academia, and government were packed full of Chinese people.

They have a fetish for chopping off dicks.

Greatest scapegoat of all time for people who can't accept responsibility for their own inadequacies.

Thank you for your valuable input JIDF.

Attached: 1534662033820.jpg (558x761, 131K)

I think they're alright. I've only ever met a few.

Jow Forums on black people:
>"Fuckin' naggers! All of 'em are lazy, unemployed, unintelligent criminals!!"

Jow Forums on Jews:
>"Fuckin' Jews! All of 'em are overambitious hardworking captains of industry who have an unfair intellectual advantage!!"

Attached: JUSTice.jpg (1440x960, 722K)

Actually many of them only became wealthy in America by exploiting niggers lol. The majority of slavers were Jewish, and a disproportionate number of Jews were themselves slaveowners. Read the book featured in pic related.

Attached: 51WE0SGBRQL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (315x499, 40K)

>the nation of islam
Kek

Jewish ppl are fine I think

I like Carl Sagan

maybe. But when did they start gaining positions of power? Specifically this "Zionism" movement.

I wish Jews would treat it just as an ethnicity like Italians, Irish etc. and not as their core identity.