You guys don't know just how great it is to have actual legit autism and be diagnosed with it

You guys don't know just how great it is to have actual legit autism and be diagnosed with it.
>Free money every month, $750 cash every month +200 in food stamps
>Monthly bus pass is dirt cheap for the disabled
>All medical expenses covered by the govt
>Reduced rent section 8 apartment that costs like $200 a month for a nice place
>LIHEAP pays most of the utility bill
>Do nothing but play video games and watch anime all day erry day
>Hire a whore every once and awhile to relieve sexual tension
You don't know just how good we autists have it. Bully us online all you want, we're living the true dream and we've got it for life, with the benefit of getting to live alone and do whatever we truly want.
Thanks for paying for my life, wagies. I'll take a cheeseburger with no onions too, please!

Attached: 4254156.png (768x433, 280K)

>Do nothing but play video games and watch anime all day erry day

>and do whatever we truly want.
yeah you are truly living the dream
if true, you are fucked in 2-3 years believe me

How will I be fucked?

Doing stuff like this is great but its get boring. Really boring.
Everything will feel worthless.

Im a neet believe me

fuck you. why do I have to pay for your autistic fuckery to mess up all my boards and games 24/7

>tfw aspie but too poor to get bux

Attached: 1533782500531.jpg (793x786, 54K)

how are you too poor to get bux?

Attached: 1521111460191.gif (234x280, 1.03M)

>No onions
I'm a hikki neet too, but come on now. I bet you eat the trash bread bun too, you savage.

Been diagnosed with autism, but the gov think that I am a fully able adult, No neet bux for me.
I envy you.

That should not be possible. You either didn't provide enough documentation or didn't fill out application correctly. You should also be tacking on things like depression and anxiety to the application.

Getting benefit in Texas is hard, but I should have adding that I have depression and anxiety, look like I screw myself up. doesn't help that I have shown that I am able to work before. how fuck I am.

>things cost money?

doing nothing cant feel good forever. i've been living at my dads since highschool, wasting away my 20's in this dump. nothing gets better after the first 3 years. fuck you aut

when you were denied, were you currently working? if not, how long was it between the last time you worked and when you were denied for "able to work before"?

Work history doesn't matter if it was 6 months or lower

was denied 4 months ago, was jobless but now I getting a new job at McDonald.

Did you appeal? Only like 10% of people in texas are approved on first application due to the social security offices there being staffed by bootstrapping boomers. You needed to appeal and take it before a judge. You're past the appeal deadline though. Apply again properly, and before you do, go to a local hospital and say you going to kill yourself so they hold you for 72 hours. Sounds like hell but it will both skip your ssi application to the front of the line (1 month waiting time for applicants with suicidal/homicidal thoughts/attempt) and increase your chances of success. Bootstrap Mcboomer will still most likely deny you, but this time appeal and go to a judge that has an IQ above 70.

Thank you user. this is going be helpful to me, I really appreciate your kindness, I wish many blessing upon you user.

Attached: you're my favorite anon.png (640x360, 205K)

Because you're a norman and must pay the price of being NT.

One more bit of advice, be sure to explain how your disability impacted your performance during your previous work attempt and ultimately led to your temperature from the job

I'm dxed autistic and I have the right to tell you to change that to "Sex worker" , trust me, you'll feel better

As for me, I just clean up food stains in my own home, its not that deep and even that satisfies me, I get overstimulated by anything else

My city never opens the section 8 list ;_; and I'm supposed to be too priority because I am on ssi...

He's corrrect. I feel stuck.

One day government will cut funds. Enjoy your miserable life