>haven't brushed my teeth since 2017
Are they still salvageable without going to the dentist? I've already gotten
>electric toothbrush
>Rinse
>toothpick
>floss
Is there anything else I should do?
I've also heard that intermittent fasting is great for your teeth

Attached: 1534136311813-g.jpg (380x349, 18K)

Why would you not brush?

I have been a shut-in hermit NEET for 15 years (16 to 31+) and I still brush 2-3 times a day everyday incase the 00.01% chance I end up becoming a normie later on in life, and because I like to avoid going to the dentist by maintaining good teeth as that requires leaving the house.

how fucked up are they currently?

>incase the 00.01% chance I end up becoming a normie later on in life
some of us just cant clinge to false hope

You are missing out on the fact that this "guy" is a shit skin. So of course he is subhuman and does not brush. Wow here I am even explaining it. Fuck you are probably a shit skin too. There is truly no human left on this board and it sucks
>egas you dirty niggers

I haven't brushed my teeth in 12 years and my teeth are fine. A little yellow, and they hurt a little if I eat too much sweets, but they are still fine. I guess it helps that I drink a lot of milk and eat fruit. Sad people are so unhealthy that they have to brush their teeth. Pathetic really.

Its not false hope, eventually you do have to leave the house for something, you want to apply for NEET/Disabilitybux sooner or later right? well that requires going to the doctors/psychologists and at least you can then leave the house without having fucked up teeth

Post teeth, not brushing for 12 years doesn't count if you're only 16 years old, like 90% of this imageboard is, see how you are in a few years time, in your mid 20s, without brushing your teeth, RIP

Gross dude. Cmon. My mommy does my laundry for me because im a cuck but cmon man at least shower and brush your teeth. I cant go more than a day without either one.

I'm 28. Obviously can't post a pic of myself. Just accept it.

You have a great mommy

Just not much motivation and didn't care>

>47623624
They're really really yellow and Im pretty sure I have a shit ton of cavities

I drink lots of soda and dont brush my teeth
I do go to the dentist though, and ive had over a dozen cavaties filled in the past 2 years

also if i eat anything really sugary, like chocolate bars and the chocolate melt/sticks to my teeth they get really sore and i have to drink water to swish it off because of the enamel being ruined

>muh shitskins and subhumans
*tips fedora*

No one who goes on tangents like that unironically is not a fat undesirable faggot themselves.

When you finally run out of enamel you're gonna get dicked. Enjoy dentures at 35-40

>15 years (16 to 31+)
Woah, dude. That's like Japanese level of NEET or something. I'm 28 so not much difference but that 3 really makes your feat sound impressive.

Have not brushed my teeth in over 4 years and they are absolutely perfect. The only problem I have on my mouth region is that if I close my mouth tightly with my teeth together hard my jaw can lock.

man imagine the smell...

No smell, imagine that right? I talk and whisper and kiss with no problems, no halitosis to be found whatsoever

Nigga that shit N a s t y

>Humans have eaten shit that was way dirtier then what we eat now for thousands of years and never brushed their teeth
>jewish industry that insists on everyone brushing their teeth
:thinking:

people have also been cleaning their teeth for thousands of years

Cavemen teeth fall out at 30.

Now we clean our teeth they never fall out under 30 except in rare cases where user doesn't brush.

Yeah that is weird almost as if plaque and acid are washed off instead of accumulating.

Wrong, they didn't need to brush their teefs because they didn't have shitty processed diets full of sugar and hfcs. Dental hygiene only really became a problem around colonial times.

I have a toothache frens. It has a stinging piercing feeling every once in a while and the whole side hurts for a bit. I dont even like barber shops.

It just did the stinging send help

toothbrushs and toothpaste is just a waste of money, better to spend them on monster drinks

I have not brushed my teeth in my life, except to get rid of exceptionally bad tastes. I think it's because I don't really enjoy life so I don't really care about taking care of myself.

people did not live that long before and there were less sugars

go to the fucking dentist, it's only going to get way worse if don't do it

Why are you retarded?

I used to not brush and drink and after one slight tooth chip I went crazy with brushing

I can see from you picture that you drink monster. Can you recommend one for a first time sipper?

>Mfw I got an abscess even though I actually brush
>mfw i was just about to make a thread
I am terrified of leaving the house, guess this is how i die bros. It was nice knowing you.
Sorry to hijack your thread op i am just scared and also feeling near death goodbye cruel world

Attached: 2143DBB7-5402-4AA1-83DF-3B5A85ED3159.jpg (194x195, 20K)

honestly it doesnt really matter unless you drink soda a lot or do meth or something. I didn't brush my teeth for 5 years straight while I was depressed but never drunk soda either, and when I went to the dentist after brushing for about a month after that he said my oral hygiene was normal.