Jow Forums, what's your most hated reCAPTCHA?

Jow Forums, what's your most hated reCAPTCHA?
>store fronts

Attached: 1533403435521-1.png (322x92, 7K)

Anything with
>keep clicking until none are left
Especially when it spawns like 20 of the fucking things

at least you only have to do it once. I just hate selecting cars or street signs and just when you're done, you have to do another one and another one

I think I'm the only Jow Forums user in my country.

>no captcha required, insta verified
>your next post doesn't require verification

>>keep clicking until none are left
True. That thing is cancer at it doesn't even work properly

I hate how every one you click sloooowwwly fades out and a new one fades in, and if you miss even one it gets mad at you.
At least the other ones are relatively quick, though it sucks when you get 10 in a fucking row. I normally only get 2.

>click on all street signs
>do as I'm told
>CAPTCHA fails and makes me start over with store fronts
I'm dreading posting this now, because I'll have to do this again.

All of them because none of them work. Gook moot, that stupid fuck, fixed captchas for ONE (1) day a few days ago and reverted them to shit. I literally have to open a thread on my phone if I'm interested in posting because captcha actually works on this. Why? I don't fuckin know. Trying to post on my computer just results in 7 minutes down the drain and lots of frustration

where do you live? Antartida?

Store fromts is the fucking easiest. FUCK FUUUUCK vehicles

>tfw using 4chanX chrome addon and have rarely to even do a capatcha twice

When I have to do literally fucking 6 of them in a row. What is this trash there must be some other way

>automated queries
recaptcha is run by jews i swear

Attached: 1533130150666.png (440x452, 368K)

Buses fading in and out when you have shit internet

>Slow appearing pics of cars
>Do 9, finally hit enter
>WRONG
>Do store fronts
>WRONG
>Do slow appearing bicycles
>Finally done
>Press post
>YOU MISTYPED THE CAPTCHA
HOW CAN YOU MISTYPE IT. YOU DONT TYPE ANYTHING AAAAAA

I just fucking hate captchas. All of them

>The ones that fade out.
They are so slow I make mistakes on purpose just to get another one.

Attached: 1528479764404.jpg (225x225, 5K)

> I also hate that shit
> You can die by clicking

>Select street signs
>Sometimes you have to select the panels with a piece of a sign while other times you don't

Reeeeeeeeeee

Street signs, do the poles of the signs count?

anything
>oops, looks like you're a bit too epic of a poster! now solve 10 successive captchas in a row where you have to keep clicking as cells reload at the speed of a fucking snail

I've been tempted so many times to just to record this process to demonstrate what it takes me to post here sometimes, set to benny hill music. the idea that these just stop bots is bullshit. another thing they do is if they don't like your IP, they'll present you 50 fucking challenges with the hopes you'll stop trying to use the internet. I fucking hate the way google gets to soft blacklist entire IP ranges just because some spammer used them one time

>"Hey man! You can post here, but first you gotta select these images of cars"
>yeah sure
>click an image of a car
>it takes 15 years to disappear and 30 years to fill back up with another image of a car
>by the time i finish the captcha, i'm in a nursing home
KILL ME NOW

Do you guys think there's any fucking way we can put a stop to these fucked captchas? I swear to god Gook Moot is doing this just to farm Jow Forums passes. There has to be a way, right?

>helping program the deathbot that one day is going to gun me down in some alley during the happening just to post about waifus
Interesting times

Why has no one mentioned the worst ones? BRIDGES. They're not even BRIDGES, they're underpasses - it really grinds my gears.

phone posting is harder for me since it requires me to do the captcha, but I have the newer recaptcha enabled on clover so it's not so bad

I found a way, you have to change your ip adress

Get a pass you mongs
Literally 20 bucks for a YEAR of captcha free posting. That's insanely cheap.
Don't lie to me, I know you come here every day.

Also street signs are satan.

>not intentionally fucking with the deathbot
I always select the squares with cars when it asks me to select bridges on those big traffic screenshot ones

select cars until none are left
>select all the cars
>still rejects you because it thinks street signs are cars because muscle memory
the fade in is so fucking slow and it has such a high rejection rate that it's unironically faster to intentionally fail it and get a different one

i never have to fill in the captcha anymore
it's like i got put on google's nice list for certified 100% human not bots.

I mess these things up pretty often because I'm autistic or something and I always feel guilty because my mismatches will probably cause an automated car to kill some innocent person.

Things I've figured out...
>for street signs only post the actual sign, not the post.
>for vehicles, post any and every piece of the car, tires and bumpers on any square.
>for bridges, only click the part the car rides on, not the supports.

any one with slowly fading boxes

It wanted me to keep clicking the motorcycles till they were all gone. And i was down to one last tile that kept spawning in pics of motorcycles.

Computer use isn't really that difficult.
Mimi app is real shit. I downloaded clover and I'm satisfied. Switch to clover niggas.
Based loneposter.

T. Dumb phoneposter

This. God i want calle calle back

I literally post here like 60 times a day, how can google not realize that I'm an actual human?

Those ones make me feel degraded, like I'm a fucking monkey and getting my post through is the peanuts. I get mad at those ones.