What sports should I get my future sons into?

I was thinking gymnastics and wrestling.

Attached: 1530703127914.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

Motorsports

>gymnastics and wrestling.
Add muaythai to that list and he'll be set for a Chad life, even with average or below average genetics.

You have to put your son in a team sport for those social gains. It is important for their development.

>Muay Thai

Attached: savate vs muay thai.gif (480x480, 3.23M)

what is that one cherry picked gif trying to prove? savate is not on the same par imho, time and time again thai stylists have completely dominated international kickboxing

>savate is not on the same par imho, time and time again thai stylists have completely dominated international kickboxing
Lol.

Social gains is real. If a child doesn't socialize enough at a young age, the social parts of their brain won't develop optimally iirc.

1. Whatever football is popular in your country (rugby, NFL) for social skills. Not soccer though, it’s pretty cucked.
2. Boxing or wrestling for self defence. Don’t put him in a shitskin martial art.
3. Something for athletics like rock climbing or gymnastics like you said.
4. Consider scouts or cadets as well.
5. Learn a musical instrument.

brother it is what it is, offer some rebuttal

ill say it again: thai stylists rule, one gif of a dude dropping to a leg kick doesn't disprove or refute my argument

now u

>brother it is what it is, offer some rebuttal
Muay Thai is an overrated style of kickboxing that lost to Karate and Judo, loses to Savate and Sanda and you only even know about it because Bas Rutten popularized it in the 90s.

>ill say it again: thai stylists rule, one gif of a dude dropping to a leg kick doesn't disprove or refute my argument
Kiatsongrit lost to Hug. Dekkers lost to some some literally who Savate guy. Even the first match US kickboxing vs Muay Thai (Changpuek vs Roufus) was an exercise in how good Thais were at cheating - Changpuek ended the first round knocked down twice with a broken jaw. He could only win by technical KO because they legalized low kicks literally a few days before the match. And he STILL had to cheat with knees, stomps and every little trick he had.

And this is just kickboxing. An MT guy always loses to a boxer or wrestler. Hence, they had to replace all their punches with boxing punches after WW2 to even have a chance at all.

And then, there's still the fact that MT is a watered down version of Savate (since they don't use shoes) - just compare MT to old Savate - which looks the same, the French even had all the trips, clinche technique and grabs for over 150 years. Old MT otoh doesn't look like anything, it's laughable bullshit (there's some vintage footage on youtube) without real punches, kicks or clinch.

Everything you know and love about MT, Savate does better.

not the guy you're replying to but on an unrelated note i absolutely love Bas Rutten he's a great person and a great well rounded fighter

mutt handegg (also known as nigsmash), wrestling, swimming and football

it did lose to judo in the early days post war, maybe sixties or something iirc and they were so mad about it they changed the rules to ban heel hooks i think lols

but i really am gonna have to disagree with you on
>Kiatsongrit lost to Hug. Dekkers lost to some some literally who Savate guy. Even the first match US kickboxing vs Muay Thai (Changpuek vs Roufus) was an exercise in how good Thais were at cheating - Changpuek ended the first round knocked down twice with a broken jaw. He could only win by technical KO because they legalized low kicks literally a few days before the match. And he STILL had to cheat with knees, stomps and every little trick he had.

yeah sure ive seen the video too but christ almighty, he still one and fought with a broken jaw, fair play

>And this is just kickboxing. An MT guy always loses to a boxer or wrestler. Hence, they had to replace all their punches with boxing punches after WW2 to even have a chance at all.

thai stylists beat kickboxers all the time, heaps of thais kill it in k- 1, more than europeans, and i dont even know what you mean by boxers always beat thai stylists because thats plainly untrue, kick the puncher is like basics of mt strategy, kick them in the arms, look at baukwa v zambidis

plus heaps of good thai fighters were boxers anyway, eg saechai, samart pakayron

maybe what you're saying about the old stuff is fair, honestly i haven't seen it and can't say but modern savate just looks like shit kickboxing- decent boxing and shit kicks

mt is the dominant kicking sport in the world today and certainly the one which produces the best fighters, you just seem to be fanboying really really hard for savate for some reason

and just for what its worth if you think the best karate has to offer would beat muay thai you're wrong, i've seen that one video as well, muay thai has progressed, karate and savate have regressed if anything

also a technical ko is still a ko

Ballet

and ramon dekkers wasn't even a thai boxer, he was a kickboxer who fought in thailand under thai rules, fair play to him again

savate is whatever it is but muay thai is heaps fightier man, kickboxing sucks

Biathlon. Endurance, power, strength, guns, Nordic pride.

nfl will substantially lower his iq same with boxing, swimming would make him really athletic but you do need him to do a team sport

Swimming from early age so he can get broad shoulders and then put him in martial arts when he's a bit older so he gets aware of his body and confident to fight bigger guys
Then when he's a bit older put him to play American Football so he can become more social

Fuck niggers.

>Fuck niggers.
This.
Sex with black people is a great exercise, their higher endurance will push your son to his cardiovascular limits and their higher bone density, even with slim athletic black women... Or men, will give help him push through his lifting limits when he holds them up during intercourse.

>not playing golf from an early age
It's like you don't actually want your kids to succeed in the professional world.

I actually did wrestling and gymnastics. Great combo. Wrestling is an insane sport. If he commits to it, it will turn him from a boy to a man and from a man to a leader. Gymnastics is a ton of fun and will make him a better all-around athelete.

BJJ

I did soccer and tennis.

Tennis kinda sucks in adult life because only 38 year old women play casually and are terrible, and the men still playing are all nationally ranked. I'd say my handeye coordination is leagues above probably anyone here after 18 years of playing though.

Soccer is just pretty bitchmade all around and requires so many people to play that you have to schedule it, which is gay. I'm an excellent runner now, had hundreds of hours on coaching for running...but that's pretty useless.

I'd say maybe tennis and wrestling? or possibly basketball instead of tennis

Tennis gets boring. And i fucking hate it that technique is more important than raw strength. But overall it's pretty good for reflexes yeah.

allegedly women have better HEC than men, and I could beat a decent amount of ranking or semipro women just by nature of ball speed, so I wouldnt count it out.

running useless?
you gon' need that skill once society colapses sir

I want to pick 2 for myself and can't decide:

basketball, gymnastics, capoeira, kickboxing

This. Try to choose one that wont result in debilitating injuries

>Whatever football is popular in your country (rugby, NFL) for social skills. Not soccer though, it’s pretty cucked.
t. burger who cant into actual football

my parents are two supernerds and never put me in any sport. do it differently with your kids! I got massive posture and back problems, had to do lots of physio. and now I try to get fit with lifting to catch up what I missed

Atleast here the sport that most chads did growing up was ice hockey.
>team sport for social gains
>balance between endurance, strength and skill
>no niggers or poor people allowed
>considered manly, but with less risk of head injury than handegg

None. School sports are a meme. Your kids should pursue sports only as a vehicle for fitness and exercise. If a sport offers that efficiently, great.

But how much of sports for kids are just bullshit? Wasted time getting to and from practice, games that might be hours away and possibly involve your kid for only minutes of play. Add in bullshit time as a parent to prepare food, launder clothes etc and it's a pretty poor return.

There are very limited tracks for success in sports. Some tiny, tiny fraction of a percent will play professionally. Some portion may get a scholarship, but that may severely impact the actual quality of life during college. Some sports at elite institutions (say Princeton Crew) offer pretty incredible networking, but that's such a tiny sliver.

Most high school sports players go on to live very mediocre lives, oftentimes reveling in a sort of nostalgia for their "glory days" in highschool.

Don't devote your kid to sports beyond getting some exercise unless they're a genetic freak or could expect to network

lmao I bet this nigga got shat on everyday in PE