Mother is pregnant again

>mother is pregnant again

Well, this is the time to kill myself.
She will have another kid.
At the moment she gives birth,im offing myself.

Attached: 0854 - 4OfqbxR.gif (500x492, 31K)

when my mom announced she is pregnant,i was shocked and moved out to a friend's house.
Best decision i have made in my opinion.
I fucking HATE children, and they hate me too.

is your mom hot? orig

Attached: 1516988197268.webm (476x476, 459K)

no she is not, and i wanted to beat my dad up for not pulling out, the fucking RETARD.
i told him DO NOT FUCK WITHOUT CONDOM OR I WILL LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE.
Also,

i am planning on doing that too.
the dude is my dealer, so i would get me some heroin and enjoy a few days, then off myself with a shotgun. ( yes, he has one )

Put on a condom next time.

OP how does it feel that that baby will lose its virginity before you?

i told them, you fucking idiot,i told them to do it.
But my autist father does not understand anything.
I already told them that when the kid is born, im offing myself, and they already know i will do it, they havent shown any reaction to it.

I already lost it at 17 when i paid for a hooker 150 euros.

I have enough money to enjoy a last few days fucking hookers, doing heroin and drinking.
So, maybe the 3 years of wageslaving was worth it.

wish my mother could get pregnant again
seing those breasts full of milk hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

>be OP
>little brother will be neck deep in OP's mom's puss before OP
Feels

Do you think they give a shit if you leave? They probably want you gone. Why do you think you have a say in whether or not they have another child?

I told them if they want to have a kid, okay, imma off myself.
They dont want me there, i dont want to live, so we are cool.

You sound upset that they're having a child. Why do you think you have authority over them? Why do you hate the idea of having a sibling so bad? I'm assuming you're grown, you don't need your parents' attention.

I do not and never have i needed their attention, i was always doing my thing without them, so we distanced each other a long long time ago, probably when i was 12.
I just told them to wait until i move out, or else im offing myself. They were totally okay with it, and said "whatever you want".
I just give them the chance to have a better child, not one that is a fucking robot.
If the kid will be a girl, well sucks for them, she will be sucking cock by the time she is 13.

How old is mama?

I wish you wouldn't do it user. You deserve to live and have a good life. Shame I can't tell you that in real life.

I do deserve it. Im a useless piece of shit on this planet.

>45
Very risky having a baby at that age.

yeah, at least wait a week to see if it dies due to some complication.

How far along is she?

This, if you're lucky they both die and your father off's himself afterwards. You get to keep the house OP, play the long con.

7 fucking weeks..