Average guys that started lifting, was it worth in the end?

Average guys that started lifting, was it worth in the end?

I feel like unless you're 6+, 7/10 face it's all useless and "compensating".

Any 4-6/10 5'9-5'11 guys around here noticed any difference in how people threat you before and after getting Jow Forums?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1535953505528.jpg (662x960, 135K)

r u fucking retarded?

> is getting stronger and healthier worth it?

absolute idiot.

Not talking about the health, I'm talking about being threated differently by people, been lifting for a while and I don't see much of a difference in that regard

Attached: 1527063628507.png (235x292, 91K)

pure bodybuilding is always compensating
just do the lifts you enjoy and don't "over do : it

ewww who this Deku looking faggot

Is this a 10 year Old on roids?

yeah well you probably don't fucking look the part either, dyel.

Well yeah I've only been lifting for a few months but I like my progress so far, besides a few mentions of it from guys and sometimes a mire or two from girls (that leads nowhere anyway), the benefits Jow Forums talks about are way overdone
Pic related body about 3 months ago

Attached: IMG_20180709_150750.jpg (2976x3968, 3.91M)

You look like you've been training for years desu

roids lol are you insecure?

It only works if youre not autistic.

Not roids, the veins and abs have always been there even as a child, if you look at the rest its obviously unimpressive, my bench is barely 45kg after 4 months
Trough I started calisthenics in freshmen year, "one punch man" type of thing

you look like an IRA member

Attached: tiocfaidh ar la aesthetic.jpg (1800x2095, 1.12M)

How did I do?

Attached: 20180912_193215.jpg (1917x2556, 2.35M)

10 replies and none responded to my question

I guess it was all a lie, Jow Forums, /fa/ and /lit/ aren't the path to normiehood.
And if you're average born you will die average no matter what.
Everyone here is doing it for (you)'s on an Mongolian fishing forum.
We aren't gonna make it.
Now what?

Attached: 1534451734721.jpg (750x684, 287K)

5'9 and I'd say optimistically a 4, lifting for the most part fairly casually for a few years

Definitely is worth it, I enjoy training so there's that already, but also being heavier and stronger than I would be without lifting has helped in the combat sports that I've tried.

19 so obviously a lot of shit's changed since I started lifting, but I'd say I also get treated better than I did before when interacting with people.

REEEEE CHAD GET OUT

>look like that
>45kg bench
Nigger what, I’m dyel as fuck and can easily bench 70kg for 2-3 reps

Yes

I am proud of my body and I am not scared to be in public anymore

You might have a pretty face but if you are a dyel you are a little bitch to me.

Before I had nothing, now I have strength and power.

This. I am 5'8" and honestly never had a problem getting the girl I want, though I never desired one taller than myself. I had my sense of humor, loyalty, and kindness. Now I still have all that but I am given much more immediate respect from my peers. It is only compensating if you rub it in people's faces or can only talk about how strong or whatever you are. Lifting gave me negative impulse control and helped me DEFEAT my social anxiety. I no longer experience any symptoms (I use to be 'afraid' to leave my apartment to do anything by myself).

Pic related.

Attached: xform3.jpg (899x828, 203K)

And how do you cope with balding?

If you start at a 4, you'll probably never be a 10.
But why would that stop you from trying to be the best you can?

If you lift just for other people’s respect you’ll never get it.

Lol. I am actually not balding at all. I buzz my head without a guard because I like the look. Bald guys get upset with me a lot. Oh well.
I feel like you follow me around making that comment and I'm completely okay with that.

Mirin neck and delts, could use some incline bench to fill in that upper chest though. Not sure if it’s the angle, but the quads could also use some extra volume

You can be whatever you want faggot.
We’re all gifted with self awareness

Lifting taught me self respect, which in turn earned the respect of others.

Holy shy man, if you are going to wear denim shorts at least make them shorter inseam. Try to not wear a belt either

This. You sound like someone who’s gonna make it

Neither of those suggestions are good ones. Go back to /fa/ where everyone looks like shit but doesn't realize it.

people still mire and feel your body. also just generally makes you a more confident person.

just don't do a bunch of roids if under 5'10" cause then everyone will think you're compensating

It's basically useless compensating if you're under 6 foot and lift to get laid. Yes.

But when you become a big boy and develop some priorities, you'll wish you'd been lifting for many other reasons and just enjoying looking good as one of the perks.

6'0 and maybe 7/10 face. Even only getting dyel from lord of skellies made a world of difference. Both people i know and dont know seem to treat me better. Also get enough attention from girls that even my complete incompetence with girls didn't stop me from getting laid.

>people started to talk to me after getting out of fat zone gee i wonder why

Wow, being a mean jerk. Hm. That's a new one. How's that working out for you, private?

>few months
I've seen you posting here at least a year ago

LOL pee pee pants

I am approached by girls every time I go out binging at 5'9, I was sporadically before I started lifting as well, but not as often

Just keep on lifting my friend. It will get better. Trust me.

Lifting is always worth it, but no, why would anyone treat you differently? If you meet someone at work or at a party, do you honestly give a shit whether they lift?

People are generally nice and if you're being treated poorly it's probably because you're a shithead, not because you are 5'9" or you don't lift enough. It's probably that you're so narcissistic and up your own ass about your body insecurities that no one wants to be your friend.

I'm a 5'10ish male and have always been athletic. Kinda social but definitely not popular. Go through puberty, big gains. Become very aesthetic by 15 and all of a sudden I gained much popularity. Attention from girls, and guys. Feelsgood

Lifting helps you achieve greater self-respect through a stronger mindset. You transformed your body by transforming your mind and are physically reaping the benefits. With a stronger mind it SHOULD give you greater confidence which shows by the way you walk, talk and feel. People will see this and thus will respect you more

Started lifting for girls but in the end i dont really care about girls and what they have to say anymore. You will get more attention from girls but you will care less if you get fit

The best part is the compliments of your Friends and that they will stop bullying you for being a dyel and admire you for your strength and size and other men in general tend to be more nice to you and respect you more when you are fit

No matter what circumstance someone is in, it's always worth it user.

>asian compensating for penis size

Muscle and strength gains are fine but mental and confidence gains are what keep me lifting. My only regret is not having started years ago.

reality hurts. Delete this

if the dude in your pic had a decent haircut he'd escape from manboyitis

Nice piss stains.