/HFF/ GENERAL

Daily reminder that if you do not have the three following things, you are GENETIC INFERIOR. You can train as hard as you want, you can inject as many steroids as you want in your ass, but the end result is determined by your GENETICS. And these are:

1. HEIGHT (under 6''? Well no girl will consider you a real man)

2. FACE, (pic related minimum face aesthtics)

3. FRAME, BROAD SHOULDERS AND NARROW HIPS,

This is just a daily reminder that HFF is the one thing that IS THE BASIC of all kind of aesthetics so if you lack this you will never look good, you will just look like a disgusting over compensating retard with big nasty muscles,

AND dont forget SOCIAL GAINS you fucking autismos!

PS: U mad bro? ;)

Attached: joffrey.png (599x523, 662K)

PS Jeff Seid is all natty bros

Is based HFF CHAD eats PIZZA poster back?

>caring what women want
>changing yourself for women
cuck

Jof pls ge

Back to incels.me

Well Chad is infact EATING PIZZA while dyels work out 2hours six days a week. CHAD looks better then 99,99% PERCENT of all incels at the gym so, but well thats really a meme but hey look at JEFF all NATTY and looks good as hell while incels look like shit and have a beta personality

>is natty
Kek

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f (1).jpg (800x679, 100K)

>changing yourself

you are born with HFF you CANT CHANGE THAT stupid incel, no WOMAN or MAN will RESPECT you if you are under 6ft

>cuck

Attached: joff.jpg (366x600, 27K)

Stop spilling shit you faggot
Jeff seid isnt natty
Get your incel trigger pasta somewhere else

Attached: 1535025823660.jpg (620x660, 228K)

not jeff but hey i like him he seems cool ;)

USELESS THREAD
What I need to know is, what kind of stats are needed to forcibly but lovingly plunder the ass of a built twink like Jeff? THATS WHAT WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO KNOW

Attached: 1536820550117.jpg (1024x1024, 172K)

>if you are under 6ft
How did men under 6ft manage to procreate and achieve anything in life?

Attached: 1533831371882.jpg (326x251, 25K)

1/2/3/4 and a big ripped COCK

EQUAL FEMALES

AND

you can ACHIVE something still not RESPECTED most likely CHAD will somehow get all the CREDIT for the work of a GENETIC INFERIOR MALE

>not using your brain

Suck my dick you faggot idc about ur american incel trigger pasta, i live in a coutnry where the average is 175 and im 174 why am i even in this thread

t.GENETIC INFERIOR

For fucks sakes mods ban this faggot he is making threads like that all day

t.GENETIC INFERIOR

kek you mad bro, let me guess, you are under 6ft and get triggered by the FACT that Jeff Seid is natty ;)

>jeff seid is natty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHA
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

t.incel

Attached: joff2.png (1005x268, 62K)

You know many bodybuilders claim natty but they arent right? As long as arnold or rich piana havent said they take something you would believe they are natty too?

>arnold and rich

incel COPE, Jeff arent as BIG as those guys, JEFF is a POSSIBLE ''''NATTY'''' PHYSIQUE

I get what you are saying, but if those things were all required to get laid the human race would have already died out.

t.stupid

you can get laid you are just GENETIC INFERIOR AND WILL NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MAN KIND MAKE IT

My only problem is social gains. People hate me for my personality.

why so?

>narrowhips
Ok I know someone who can’t into fridgemode

Attached: 309B947E-519B-4437-ABE0-8B2310354F41.png (640x480, 515K)

>ITT

Autism

hi jeff

daily reminder that this is not Jow Forums related, and you are a coping insecure faggot for opening a thread like this every single day

sage

kill yourself

>muh random caps lock typing
I literally recognize your writing style now
You've been posting the same shit for YEARS (haha see what I did there)
How fucking pathetic can you get?
Do you want me to look through the catalog to embarass you EVEN FURTHER?

Attached: 1524325171782.png (1000x1000, 742K)

>muh le embaress you with le greentext

THANK GOD someone RECOGNIZE me, yeah you can TRY to embaress me, you are only bringing HFF more attention so and spend your TIME to DO that ;)

Probably because I talk too much whenever im in a conversation, I’m quiet up until someone approaches me (it’s seldom) and I come up with random topics out of the blue. Autistic, am I right?

hmm maybe, learn to listen more and SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAN THE FUCK AND HFF THE FUCK UP BITCH